300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
June 11, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
tmwtg

What's good, HB.

Got in a skating accident a few days ago. Waiting for my doctor's appointment next week, but in the meantime, was wondering if you guys ever experienced this shit.

Pic of bruises: http://imgur.com/kFXCw

How can I minimize scarring/make this heal faster? I've already put Neosporin/hydrogen peroxide on, but it fucking stings. Do Band-Aids really slow down the healing process?

PS - I wear a suit everyday to work. No airflow at all.

Thanks, HB fam. I'm really reeling from this pain. It's really difficult to walk, let alone move my right leg.
June 11, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
internet

Your pic ain't working bruh. Give it as much air as possible and keep using that neosporin. Also use aloe vera and silicone gel, it will darken the scars color so it's not as noticeable and prevent rubbing/irritation.
June 11, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
Kamikaze

403 - Forbidden
June 11, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
tmwtg

Link should be working now. Thanks for the heads up, internet.
June 11, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
appleyard

if you have a couple 00s & insurance they have laser treatments for scars
June 11, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
internet

Link should be working now. Thanks for the heads up, internet.

fa sho, feel better bruh.
June 11, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
tmwtg

Shitty thing is that I obviously have to use Neosporin + layer of gauze + Band-Aid patch the blood up before I put on the suit.

Worst timing. Worst karma. But pain is in stride.

And I've dropped 5 lbs. in just 4 days. Depressed life, mang.
June 11, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
Richboy 100 million

just man up mayne

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

June 11, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
UndefeatedJK

When the scabs peel off and whatnot, try using this one gel called Mederma. Its helps scars go away. Works pretty good on all scars.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

June 11, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
tmwtg

Is it a big 'hell no' to rip off scabs prematurely?

Or do I just let them fall off themselves?
June 11, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
jgrand03

bitches love scars
June 11, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
Bet

Let them go naturally.
June 11, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
MUSASHI

dont peel em. they'll just keep coming back again
June 11, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
Panther.

Yo mane. I got in a skating accident on October 25th, 2010 (yeah I remember the date). Basically I shattered (not broke, shattered) my elbow, had internal bleeding, fucked up my cartilage so that every time I bend my arm there's a pop, pushed the joints from my elbow into my shoulder, and also I can't fully extend or bring back my arm (135 degree rotation. I can't put my arm down at my side, rather it stays out). But I also got a gnarly fucking scar. It used to be huge dude. I got over it. It was the most embarassing thing ever that huge scar on my arm. Also I had to walk around with a robot arm brace for months around school, and people were like "Wtf is with that kid wearing that huge piece of shit on his arm?". Yo man fuck laser treatments, fuck aloe vera, fuck it all. It's part of you man. Flaunt it if you can, cause I sure as hell can't.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 11, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
kmz

neosporin
you'll be ok
get some gauze wrap if it is rubbing against your pants
June 11, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
TruthOnly

Yo mane. I got in a skating accident on October 25th, 2010 (yeah I remember the date). Basically I shattered (not broke, shattered) my elbow, had internal bleeding, fucked up my cartilage so that every time I bend my arm there's a pop, pushed the joints from my elbow into my shoulder, and also I can't fully extend or bring back my arm (135 degree rotation. I can't put my arm down at my side, rather it stays out). But I also got a gnarly fucking scar. It used to be huge dude. I got over it. It was the most embarassing thing ever that huge scar on my arm. Also I had to walk around with a robot arm brace for months around school, and people were like "Wtf is with that kid wearing that huge piece of shit on his arm?". Yo man fuck laser treatments, fuck aloe vera, fuck it all. It's part of you man. Flaunt it if you can, cause I sure as hell can't.

fucking dumbass, maybe if you remembered to wear your box logo, j crew chinos, and 5 panel you woulda never got hurt faggt
June 11, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
missy.

Aloe Vera and Tea Tree Oil. AFTER it's been scabbed up i believe. you dont want to put that stuff on an open wound..

both also works well for stretch marks and blemishes (From pimples). aloe vera is good for sunburns

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

June 11, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
Cboom

BIO OIL! Shit is amazing. I used to be competitive Muay Thai and this shit saved me from looking like that Hellraiser dude. It's what it's designed for.

http://www.bio-oil.com/en-us/
June 11, 2012 @ 12:39 PM
tmwtg

Thanks for all the advice, guys.

Cboom, did you use the Bio Oil on scabs or open wounds? I'm guessing my bruises will turn into scabs in about 2 weeks.
June 11, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
Cboom

By the looks of your wounds you won't have any scarring anyway, you're just scrapped up. Road rash. You just lost surface skin. You only really have to worry about serious scarring when you have a gaping cuts that you don't bother to stitch up. Generally if a wound is stitched right away you will have minimal scarring. I've had a total of 28 stitched to my face and only some are noticeable in the right light.
June 11, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
Panther.

fucking dumbass, maybe if you remembered to wear your box logo, j crew chinos, and 5 panel you woulda never got hurt faggt

Get the fuck out of here. I don't own a box logo, j crew chinos, or a 5 panel. Log the fuck off. You are the epitome of "non-2012 members" being stupid.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 12, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
tmwtg

By the looks of your wounds you won't have any scarring anyway, you're just scrapped up. Road rash. You just lost surface skin. You only really have to worry about serious scarring when you have a gaping cuts that you don't bother to stitch up. Generally if a wound is stitched right away you will have minimal scarring. I've had a total of 28 stitched to my face and only some are noticeable in the right light.

Sounds good.

Update: I'm losing feeling in the leg. My ankle is all swollen/puffy. Would taking an Advil help?
June 12, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
internet

Yeah mane, advil thins your blood so it will increase circulation. If you have open wounds that are bleeding DO NOT take it. It will continually bleed and refuse to clot. If your leg is swollen make sure to elevate it so and apply a bag of frozen peas or something. Ever seen a boxing trainer use a cold steel plate to push the fluid around to remove pressure? It might hurt to much so just ice it and elevate it if so. Make sure you get into see a Doc though man. Like, even if you gotta go to the free clinic or whatever.

You remember my skate injury where I fucking shattered my ankle and was posting fit pics wearing that damn cast? Trust me bruh, I was out of commission for three months and got pro at this crap.

Keep us updated, worry about the homies that take falls off the board cause we never take that shit seriously hahahaha
June 12, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
franjoli

nigga just smoke weed

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

June 12, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
ndrew

bitches love scars

this

www.headhunterla.com

Please login first to reply.