FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 11, 2012 @ 06:47 AM
dellzz

Alot of times when they don't call back, it means they found something on you. I.E. pics/statuses of you or about you on Facebook with bad references like smoking, drinking, or cursing. Seriously I'd know this, my dad works for the Florida BAR and they check everything about you when hiring. Now, take this with a grain of salt considering you probably aren't applying to the BAR. But still, do you have a criminal record? Do you look grimy? Long, unkempt hair/gauges/tattoos that places might not like?

What ever happen to no discriminating.
June 11, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
Swerve.

A resume? In highschool? What do I put on there?
June 11, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
Sarcaustic

A resume? In highschool? What do I put on there?

Google it. Extracurriculars, sports, clubs, grades. They just want to see that you're not doing the bare minimum. If you don't have anything to put then go and do something.
June 11, 2012 @ 01:26 PM
0mgsuprem3

go to human resources at a walmart, or target or some shit like that. tell them you would like to apply and leave your resume and all of that shit. Then come back IN PERSON to check up on your application. Do this to several big chain stores and you will get a job.
Dont be a lazy ass and fill out online applications, no one gives a fuck about those.
It helps if you have friends with jobs

Fucking this - and they'll all tell you to go online too, ignore that shit unless they don't have in store applications. Make a goddamn resume - even fucking McDonald's asks for one

who told you, you need to make a resume for mcdonalds? nigga its fucking mcdonalds.

You'd be surprised man - even the most menial jobs around my area want a goddamn resume

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95KabBPNRk

June 11, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
ndrew

u dont need a job bitch youre in hs

www.headhunterla.com

Please login first to reply.