Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 2, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
Don Quixote

yea what the fuck id join the illuminati forreal lol

In the sacred name of Dulcinea

August 2, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
rabbitman

tell your cousin i said welcome

be careful what you pretend to be

August 2, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
internet

can someone enlighten me as to how the illuminati came to be. I want someone to explain it in words right here in the simplest way not a fuckin video

I think the original term derives from the colonial Illuminati, i think they were a bunch of scientists or some shit cause of "illuminate" or to "enlighten". In modern context it's referred to as the conspiracy group that controls the world and shit.

well how did they become so powerful that theres claims that they control the world

Nah, they're no longer culturally relevant. Essentially 13 of the most powerful and influential families in England were able to remove a national religion from the country. The western world is supposedly forever grateful and gave them insurmountable riches. It's not a club you join, its all blood lineage. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/index.htm
August 2, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
Jens Voigt

Fuck them, they told me they'd call me back within a week but still nothing.

August 2, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
bobby

can someone enlighten me as to how the illuminati came to be. I want someone to explain it in words right here in the simplest way not a fuckin video

I think the original term derives from the colonial Illuminati, i think they were a bunch of scientists or some shit cause of "illuminate" or to "enlighten". In modern context it's referred to as the conspiracy group that controls the world and shit.

well how did they become so powerful that theres claims that they control the world

if you do a google search on knights templar and the kabbalah, you'll learn much about where their power originates.
August 2, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
BIGOH

was thinking the same shit after reading this haha cool

WTB NOTHING

April 13, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
illuminati

are you are musical, business person, worker, you want or wish to be famous,rich,favour,bless with illuminati you have no time to waste you are advise to contact us at our email address: illuminatiforsuccessandfamous@gmail.com contact us now all your problems will be over.
April 13, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
Black Adam

Shit bruh. I'm atheist so i'll sell my soul to the "devil" and not be a broke boi anymore.
April 13, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
Black Adam

are you are musical, business person, worker, you want or wish to be famous,rich,favour,bless with illuminati you have no time to waste you are advise to contact us at our email address: illuminatiforsuccessandfamous@gmail.com contact us now all your problems will be over.

Created account just to post this. Smh bruh...
April 13, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
KwanzaJuice

tell him to shoot me an application

"if God made somthin bretter than pussy he keepin it fo himself" - Mike Tyson

April 13, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
oneallah

lolz, you cant "join" because they prbly dont even exist,
there are however freemasons, bohemian grove, skull and bones, and rosacrutians that he might have joined
im actually applying for freemasons since there is a lodge near my college,
and no they are not trying to take over the world-well i hope not
April 13, 2013 @ 04:10 AM

Inactive

i just emailed that user

here is what i got:

if you really wish to become a member you have make a right choice of becoming successful in life and we will love to have you as a member of the ILLUMINATI, but to start with the registration of your membership, it will cost you 100usd to buy the FORM so that we can continue the registration of your membership, once you buy the form we shall proceed in your personal data and your way of becoming rich,successful and famous in life will be guaratee.

once more the registration fee is 100usd, once this payment is received from you will shall give you a form to fill.
   we await your urgent response. 

followed by:

i am doing what i am ask to do, you are not a member yet, so please you have to register to become a member and the form is 100usd, once this money is received from you we will give you a membership form to fill, so that we will have your personal data with us and give you the guild lines of how we operate.
   please i hope you know what you are about to do, this will change your life permantly, your story will change and you will become rich and famous in the world, just have to cooperate with us and let us help you, you have nothing to worry about the moment you choose to join the ILLUMINATI so my dear you have to cooperate with so that we can have you as our member,ok?
April 13, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
bape248

You don't choose to join you are chosen to join the illuminati
April 13, 2013 @ 04:14 AM

Inactive

no fuck u

i am gonna join bitch
April 13, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
unemployed

info on how to join ?
April 13, 2013 @ 10:20 AM
bjornvan

usually when somebody come back from vegas with tats, buying new cars and gettin bad hoes youd think the usual that they went gambling, hit the jackpot, got drunk and got tats. but this nigga said illuminati
wow
April 13, 2013 @ 10:32 AM
Hueric93

so basically last weekend he went to vegas with all his buddies partying and they told me "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" but they all got tattoos on the backs of their necks of a small triangle with an eye on the inside. and now my cousin has suddenly been able to afford a new bmw plus he's had two hot girlfriends from what i've seen in the past week. AS WELL this fool also goes out mysteriously every thursday night and doesnt tell anyone where he be at.... can somebody else xplain this?
Maybe they just became millionaire in Vegas and decide to get the same ink

IG : @EricBehike

April 13, 2013 @ 10:36 AM
Hueric93

i sold my soul to satan and all i got was this crappy t-shirt
A guy I know had a Pyrex T shirt

IG : @EricBehike

April 13, 2013 @ 02:56 PM
illuminati

Do you want to become a member of a great temple and be a star in the
world, or you want to become very rich in life and nobody can stop you from
it, or you want to become famous in life for people to know you much and
give you that respect, if interested then become the Illuminati member and
never be poor again cause we will give you all your wish you need from our
temple as a member of the great Illuminati kingdom, contact us now via
email at: illuminatiforsuccessandfamous@gmail.com
April 13, 2013 @ 03:00 PM
Tony Montana

Ya'll motherfuckers are wrong. You have to fuck jay z while looking at rihanna's forehead.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

April 13, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
Hellah Fresh

Illuminati they want my mind body and soul.
April 13, 2013 @ 04:43 PM
Hellah Fresh

Fwd: 1:30
April 13, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
artfullydodged

Sounds like he joined that Vema thing dawg.

Buy for the future. Don't get played. Quality over hype.

April 13, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
darinmuse

if they joined they probably met ye and jay 

Anchorage, Alaska. http://www.ebay.com/sch/darinmoose/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

October 15, 2013 @ 02:13 PM
illuminatiorder

Join The Illuminati.

The Illuminati is a defunct secret society formed by a fervent Academic, Adam Weishaupt in

Balvaria, 1776. The cult as its name suggests, was a group of intellectuals who came

together to instill discipline in themselves, infiltrate government agencies, and create a

new world order. However, the original illuminati was disbanded by the government of

Balgaria, when all secret societies were banned, though even before then, strong internal

problems were already leading the illuminati cult to termination.

That was the 18th century Illuminati. The 21st and 20th centuries also have an illuminati

sect which in words you are more likely to understand, is supposed to sign you up , pull you

into their chain of command, give you enlightenment, and then, power, as you’ll be playing

sinewy roles in the government. This article tries to bring to light, facts about the modern

illuminati, and also helps the reader to join, and utilize the opportunities availed by the

sect, which are enlightenment, enrichment, and empowerment.

The illuminati make people rich, famous and astoundingly powerful. The illuminati, which

means enlightenment, purges your mind of all vestiges of ignorance, backwardness and

naivety. It brings you out of the delusions and illusions which you’ve been subjected to by

your numerous religious escapades, and when you are relieved of these non-propitious

encumbrances, success becomes inevitable.

Knowing that many of us do not understand the illuminati as it is, I’ll go ahead to expound

on this wonderful phenomenon and am hoping that by the time you get to the last paragraph of

this article, you would be on your way to becoming “illuminated”. It would do the reader

good to note that the Illuminati of the 18th century is not the same with the modern

illuminati. The former was a cult, while the latter is a consciousness.

What we offer

Here is the crux of the matter. Illuminati, (enlightenment), first and foremost, gives you a

sound mind. With this, you become poised to acquire fame and wealth. When your mind is

purged of beliefs like “I need to sell my soul to the devil to make money” or “the world

will soon come to an end when Jesus appears in the skies, or “ I need a man of God to pray

for me so I can be successful in life”

And these thoughts are replaced with thoughts like “Greatness, is in me. I only need to work

on it to maximize its potentials”
“I am responsible for my own actions and should forgive myself when I make mistakes, as well

as try not to repeat my mistakes.”

“my destiny is in my hands & can be actualized by no magic wand”

you are already illuminated and the whole world becomes at your feet.

“”" Join the Illuminati and have all
your heart desires come through ,
Influence and power,Spot Lights, Money, .
Earn $50000 monthly for
becoming a member and $100000
for doing what you like to do .
If you have the interest then , contact: illuminatiorder@live.com .Info:

illuminati-order.com: call ………. skype :
October 15, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

LMAO. Dat acronym reach.cool

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

October 15, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
waffle999

did ur cousin go to vegas just to get paid for sex? 
October 16, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
Glo'bito

so your saying If I join the illuminati I get a nice ride and hot women?
where do I sign up breh?

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

October 19, 2013 @ 06:37 AM
You can't buy class.

KILLuminati
October 19, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
street lights

sign me up!
pm sent!

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

Please login first to reply.