June 8, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
johnathan

so basically last weekend he went to vegas with all his buddies partying and they told me "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" but they all got tattoos on the backs of their necks of a small triangle with an eye on the inside. and now my cousin has suddenly been able to afford a new bmw plus he's had two hot girlfriends from what i've seen in the past week. AS WELL this fool also goes out mysteriously every thursday night and doesnt tell anyone where he be at.... can somebody else xplain this?

free max b 2013

June 8, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
DarianaGrande

Shit is crazy my nig. Same thing happen to my Cousin. last weekend he went to vegas with all his buddies partying and they told me "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" but they all got tattoos on the backs of their necks of a small triangle with an eye on the inside. and now my cousin has suddenly been able to afford a new bmw plus he’s had two hot girlfriends from what i’ve seen in the past week. AS WELL this fool also goes out mysteriously every thursday night and doesnt tell anyone where he be at…. can somebody else xplain this?

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

June 8, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
Jay_Bird

so basically last weekend he went to vegas with all his buddies partying and they told me "what happens in vegas stays in vegas" but they all got tattoos on the backs of their necks of a small triangle with an eye on the inside. and now my cousin has suddenly been able to afford a new bmw plus he's had two hot girlfriends from what i've seen in the past week. AS WELL this fool also goes out mysteriously every thursday night and doesnt tell anyone where he be at.... can somebody else xplain this?

I got a friend of a friend who said

one of his homeboys sold his soul to satan one night,and he said his friend was saying satan,was lying in everything he said,cause all he can speak is in lies

and satan promise his friend that he would give him success

and dude was saying out of nowhere,his homeboy was walking around with the most hot looking women he ever seen,had a brand new ride

and his music career was picking up

but dude had to sell his soul for all that
June 9, 2012 @ 12:00 AM
LA_1201

dead

taskforce bitch mob nigga

June 9, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
DarthVader

Lol dead @ DarianaGrande
June 9, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
LA_1201

i sold my soul to satan and all i got was this crappy t-shirt

June 9, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
unknown123

you aint getting anywhere in life having your soul #facts
June 9, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
Me & My Nikes

I sold my soul to the devil, that's a crappy deal. At least it came with a few toys like a happy meal.
June 9, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
internet

delete
June 9, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
johnathan

im not gay tho

free max b 2013

June 9, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
internet

aight den niggy
June 9, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
Jay_Bird

if i had that rothschild bread

i would be floyd mayweather on another level

have a different bentley for every day of the month type ish
June 9, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
internet

Word life, technically speaking they get alot of their stuff for free. The English government is permanently indebted to them for how the 13 Bloods saved their country from religious tyranny.
June 9, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
Clazzy8

That or your cousin became a male prostitute.
June 9, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
cormilk

same thing happened to my friend rick rozay

Ig@rickrossowens

June 9, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
Black Donald Trump

the illuminati joined me
June 9, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
"MERCY"

so he went last weekend, yet after he disappears "every" thursday. So he's joined for one week, but been disappearing multiple thursdays...

either this is true Illuminati or he a wizard
June 9, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
johnathan

so he went last weekend, yet after he disappears "every" thursday. So he's joined for one week, but been disappearing multiple thursdays...

stfu noob u dont understand

free max b 2013

June 9, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
LA_1201

the illuminati is dat nigga doe

June 9, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
daphonk

there's a thursday between tuesday and wednesday and another between thursday and friday, i guess it's like that platform in harry potter, you just gotta believe

but for real lmao good call on that
June 9, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
mr mcgibblets

Word life, technically speaking they get alot of their stuff for free. The English government is permanently indebted to them for how the 13 Bloods saved their country from religious tyranny.

August 1, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
aisha21

listen the iluminati is very real and there is a good possibility tht ur cuzzo is in it... n ur taking this from someone with experience i had a friend who was in it and was trying to tempt me to join... listen jonathan if i were u i wud pray for ur cuz n stop all contact with him...! thts the same thing my pastor told me wen i told him abt my encounter... and dnt believ any thing he says because they are all lies. n selling ur soul to the devil is prety much u saying you have NO respect for God

God bless, and have faith
August 1, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
AmericanLegend

If you join do you get money and women

taste the glamour

August 1, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
AmericanLegend

Hes not in the illuminati

taste the glamour

August 1, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
stalker46ss

can someone enlighten me as to how the illuminati came to be. I want someone to explain it in words right here in the simplest way not a fuckin video
August 1, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
至高

can someone enlighten me as to how the illuminati came to be. I want someone to explain it in words right here in the simplest way not a fuckin video

I think the original term derives from the colonial Illuminati, i think they were a bunch of scientists or some shit cause of "illuminate" or to "enlighten". In modern context it's referred to as the conspiracy group that controls the world and shit.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 1, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
killmark

omg bro your cousin is so in the illuminati
August 2, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
stalker46ss

I think the original term derives from the colonial Illuminati, i think they were a bunch of scientists or some shit cause of "illuminate" or to "enlighten". In modern context it's referred to as the conspiracy group that controls the world and shit.

well how did they become so powerful that theres claims that they control the world
August 2, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
heeennry

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

August 2, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
EL_Guapo

ASk your cousin how to join the illuminati, shiiiiiiiiit nigga I want a BMW too, fuck your feelings

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

Please login first to reply.