Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 8, 2012 @ 05:36 PM
ignorantian

the first and only time i ate mushrooms, i was also hammered, i tripped so fucking hard. like idk if its this way for everyone but i was hallucinating more than i ever thought was possible. i was in a tiny ass room and i was seeing people in the corners and shit and this water bottle was talking to me and this zebra beanbag chair came alive and was a real zebra. my friend was passed the fuck out and i was punching him in the face telling people to leave him alone. there was also snow on the ground outside and that tripped me the fuck out. spend a good ten minutes counting the specks of snow. so idk if i was just a weird case or if all the alcohol and shrooms was too much but it was the craziest thing i have ever experienced.
June 8, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
Black Donald Trump

i od'd on heroin once.
June 9, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
unknown123

the first and only time i ate mushrooms, i was also hammered, i tripped so fucking hard. like idk if its this way for everyone but i was hallucinating more than i ever thought was possible. i was in a tiny ass room and i was seeing people in the corners and shit and this water bottle was talking to me and this zebra beanbag chair came alive and was a real zebra. my friend was passed the fuck out and i was punching him in the face telling people to leave him alone. there was also snow on the ground outside and that tripped me the fuck out. spend a good ten minutes counting the specks of snow. so idk if i was just a weird case or if all the alcohol and shrooms was too much but it was the craziest thing i have ever experienced.

dude. i died lol
June 9, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
youmeandsb

Any acid stories?? I would love to hear them.
June 10, 2012 @ 09:58 AM
bird

although it only lasts 10-15 mins, Salvia is prob the most intense trip ever. First time i did it i became a pink biplane flying through a forest and past a dam and over a lake. i could feel the propeller spinning at the front of me and i could make it spin faster if i tensed up, i could feel the vibrations from the motor in my arms and i could feel the wind passing over my wing flaps as i banked around corners etc.

The last time i did it, a couple years back, i took 3 deep 30 second bottle bong hits of 25x strength and went into a room and sat down. i looked around and i was surrounded by business men and women laughing and pushing me into a meat grinder where i was torn in two down the middle of my face and the separate pieces were still conscious. i could feel my flesh being torn and i tried to close my eyes to get my mind off the pain but i my eyes were glued wide open. the pieces of me started falling down a hot pit and i was being burnt by the sides and i realized i was dead and going to hell and i would never see anyone i knew again for eternity. It felt like it lasted for months and the worst thing was coming to terms with being dead and going to hell forever.

my friends said i was just sitting there for 10 minutes with a blank stare. crazy what store-bought drugs can do to you
June 10, 2012 @ 10:05 AM
bird

this is by far the most accurate depiction of a bad trip i have ever seen, right down to the sounds, characters, setting, colors, etc. If you don't want to try drugs but want to know what a bad trip is like, this is it:
June 11, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
donadamsky

was in nyc on my high school sr trip. the last night we were there me and my boys got real drunk then left our hotel at about 2 am started exploring time square. i bought some "sour d" off a dude on the street and went back to the hotel to smoke it in the bathroom with my boy. We each took about 10 bong rips. after that i only remember bits and pieces of the night. i do remember waking up from being passed out and laying over the side of the bathtub. I would kinda fade in and out of hallucinations in which i was in a video game like environment. it was a pitch black setting and everybody in the room was cartoon-ized. I had drank probaby the equivalent of 10-12 shots of captain morgan and captain morgan 100 proof earlier so i was throwing up by this point in the night. As i would puke (still hallucinating) a bar would register over my head as if i was building up points the more i puked. The weed definitely had some crazy shit laced in it.

June 14, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
Tiger Woo

It was 2004 I was in London for the first time with 8 of my classmates. It was our first time abroad and we all wanted to try shrooms So we started asking around and finally found some. We got tricked into coming into this strip club/brothel. They told us we could each get in for 10 pounds and get free drinks and lap dances. So we walk in, they lock the door behind us and give us a menu and say "ok now tell us what you want". So we start naming shit and then they bring 10 girls in front of us and they're like ok now each one of you pick one. We should have been suspicious earlier but we were young as fuck and didn't know any better. So after we picked our girls they demanded that we pay them 150 pounds. We were like fuck that we're leaving but they wouldn't let us leave. So they let one of us go to get the money. I don't know why that fucking idiot didn't just go call the cops but they ended up getting like 500 pounds from us. FUCK it still pisses me off.

For Sale:Supreme SNY New Era (http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/172934/? topic_page=1#post-3530817)

June 14, 2012 @ 10:41 AM
greazy

although it only lasts 10-15 mins, Salvia is prob the most intense trip ever. First time i did it i became a pink biplane flying through a forest and past a dam and over a lake. i could feel the propeller spinning at the front of me and i could make it spin faster if i tensed up, i could feel the vibrations from the motor in my arms and i could feel the wind passing over my wing flaps as i banked around corners etc.

The last time i did it, a couple years back, i took 3 deep 30 second bottle bong hits of 25x strength and went into a room and sat down. i looked around and i was surrounded by business men and women laughing and pushing me into a meat grinder where i was torn in two down the middle of my face and the separate pieces were still conscious. i could feel my flesh being torn and i tried to close my eyes to get my mind off the pain but i my eyes were glued wide open. the pieces of me started falling down a hot pit and i was being burnt by the sides and i realized i was dead and going to hell and i would never see anyone i knew again for eternity. It felt like it lasted for months and the worst thing was coming to terms with being dead and going to hell forever.

my friends said i was just sitting there for 10 minutes with a blank stare. crazy what store-bought drugs can do to you

Wow that sounds horrible to say the least...
June 14, 2012 @ 03:26 PM
Jay_Bird

got really high off some weed

I know for a fact it was laced now looking back

cause i was so high,seem like every room i would go into i could hear a baby crying,but i couldnt find the baby for shit
thats weird, same thing happened to me but i had dranked a cisco and supposedly it has a little bit of pcp, when i went back home i kept hearing my mom and sister fighting even though everyone was really asleep

and see that's how I know my shit was laced cause weed never done that to me before not even the strong stuff lol
June 14, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
gnarbucksmedia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnRmgOGmw7U&feature=plcp
on BATH SALT

Please login first to reply.