June 6, 2012 @ 02:20 AM

Inactive

whats with this recent obsession with mollys, i never used to hear about them but now its all over rap.

im to lazy to link but you should know what i mean. isnt that shit just e lol?
June 6, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
franjoli

....... and why does this deserve a thread? smh

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

June 6, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
karemiks

e usually has something like ket in it to speed your heart rate up. molly is just pure mdma. all it will do is make you really happy. usually in powder or caps.
June 6, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
franjoli

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

June 6, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
DREWKKAKE

because everybody loves ecstasy and raves right now. and they think mollys are better for them because they are 'pure' mdma.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 6, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
Gilly Suits

My best friend was like addicted to rolling. He works at one of the biggest clubs in Boston during Euro night. He always says everyone is on that shit and give him freebies. So like said above it mostly has to do with this Rave shit everyone is into.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

June 6, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
Dirty Old Man

My best friend was like addicted to rolling.

Stop right there.

hop on the bus gus

June 6, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
Gilly Suits

Stop right there.

Don't understand why. He was doing MDMA everyday consistently because he liked the way his body felt on it than off it and I had to deal with it. New members all try to troll someone to get some sense of internet fame or make the HB community like them. It's becoming pathetic.

June 6, 2012 @ 05:15 AM

Inactive

i know that extacy and mdma has always been popular in the rave community

but why all of a sudden rappers talking about putting bitches on the molly lol.
June 6, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
susej

Stop right there.

Don't understand why. He was doing MDMA everyday consistently because he liked the way his body felt on it than off it and I had to deal with it. New members all try to troll someone to get some sense of internet fame or make the HB community like them. It's becoming pathetic.

why do you have to always bring up "new members" trying to get at "old members"? you're may '11, not old by any means, so stop acting so sagacious. and the "new member" is dec '11, not much newer than you.
June 6, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
johnathan

bitches been on molly since i was born rappers been late

free max b 2013

June 6, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
WOLFdayz

It's pure MDMA, so basically it is E, just a pure form of it. I thought Molly only comes in powder and E comes in like tabs and shit.

Don't know what everyones obsession is about it. Takin' E then dry humping a bunch of other dudes on the dance floor of a club with glow sticks.....sounds really fun.

if u've never touched MDMA, stop talking. if you have, then you hella gay dry humpin dudes

true as fuck
June 6, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
internet

d'alright

Molly is pure MDMA, was used as a treatment for depression back before people realized it raised your core temperature and melted your brain. Its somewhat of a stimulant however the high is much more euphoric than X. I've also noticed increased energy, sex, and concentration levels compared to regular X.

X in my area is generally cut with meth or ket as it's cheaper to make and most X buyers are braindead candy kids that could care less what they're doing as long as they have fun raving. Because X is cut with random shit in crazy Canadian drug factories it's viewed as fairly unsafe (understandably so). There's a large amount of people who die yearly due to the stimulant additives that are usually included in X. Molly is safer because you (supposedly) know exactly what's in it compared to X.

It's relevance in pop culture? After years of seeing the negative effects that bad X causes more people are ready and willing to use molly as opposed to X. If you listen to rap from the 90's there's plenty of mention about X but nothing about molly really. Reason being, people were less oblivious to its negative effects back then.

So Drew was completely right, people think its safer and generally speaking it is. It still causes the same negative effects as X on the brain unfortunately.
June 6, 2012 @ 11:06 AM
harlyz1

Im not on the whole go out and rave pop pills and shit kinda thing. Saying that, Ill dabble in most things and on occasions will get Mandy. However ive seen some do the craziest shit too people, and it takes forever to bust man
June 6, 2012 @ 11:31 AM
Gilly Suits

Stop right there.

why do you have to always bring up "new members" trying to get at "old members"? you're may '11, not old by any means, so stop acting so sagacious. and the "new member" is dec '11, not much newer than you.

I have an older account as well. I made this account because I no longer have access to that older account and all I used was the Music Section for the Beats thread for tips and tricks but since this is a common name I use on forums this was easier to identify. TY very much. Its ridiculous how many people make accounts tryna flame someone right after they join. I have no quarrel with you, just stating something that happens every time there is a new member. Also IDK if you notice cause I never see you in music section, every motherfcuker that does goes into the music section and posts their crap ass music.

June 6, 2012 @ 01:04 PM
Dirty Old Man

Stop right there.

I have an older account as well. I made this account because I no longer have access to that older account and all I used was the Music Section for the Beats thread for tips and tricks but since this is a common name I use on forums this was easier to identify. TY very much. Its ridiculous how many people make accounts tryna flame someone right after they join. I have no quarrel with you, just stating something that happens every time there is a new member. Also IDK if you notice cause I never see you in music section, every motherfcuker that does goes into the music section and posts their crap ass music.

I have an even older account than you.

hop on the bus gus

June 6, 2012 @ 02:04 PM
kr00kd

Don't know what everyones obsession is about it. Takin' E then dry humping a bunch of other dudes on the dance floor of a club with glow sticks.....sounds really fun.

clearly you've never done this, as this is not what happens

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

June 6, 2012 @ 02:05 PM
kr00kd

e usually has something like ket in it to speed your heart rate up. molly is just pure mdma. all it will do is make you really happy. usually in powder or caps.

dat ignorance

June 6, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
KTA

Stop right there.

I have an even older account than you.

nobody cares how old all of your accounts are
shut the fuck up
June 6, 2012 @ 04:31 PM

Inactive

OP is a fucking faggot, how can u not know what molly is.
Probably from Finland or some gay European country like that. Everytime i see that avatar i want to punch your face in.

hol the fuck up homie, do i have to remind everyone about how much of an of stan you are???
June 6, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
cuddlestheshee

back before people realized it melted your brain.

Shaking my head.
June 6, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
internet

back before people realized it melted your brain.

Shaking my head.

Care to elaborate? I'm no chemist so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm grossly misinformed. From what I've heard it raises core temperature and causes chemical imbalances in your brain later in life. Just gave the information I'm privy with as someone whos used on multiple occasions.
June 6, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
DREWKKAKE

alot of old members lost their old accounts anyways. nobody cares about join date keep pushin

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 6, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
greazy

Dancing for 6 hours and feeling damn good about everything you do... molly ftw
June 6, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
flow

never been into mdma... anybody else tried 2-CB?
June 6, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
HHZ

alot of old members lost their old accounts anyways. nobody cares about join date keep pushin

what happened to those old accounts?
June 6, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
HHZ

whats with this recent obsession with mollys

it's just this era's coke. it's all over vegas, that's all people want to do here. they lace molly's with all sorts of shit (shrooms, lsd, etc etc) but i'll never fux wit it
June 6, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
G8tor

You could say the juice mane made it relevant again.

off top

June 6, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
trevxv3

Molly's are hellllllaaaa fun, its basically crystalline happiness... its not a pill or tab (to which ever idiot said that shit) its a rock or a powder. The pill form, or "ecstacy", is cut with amphetamines and other shit while molly's are pure mdma. Either way its always fun as fuck but I only roll like once every 3 months or so which makes every new experience a good one. Plus, fucking your girl when you both are rolling might be the greatest thing to ever happen ever in the history of everness

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

June 7, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
kr00kd

Lol you guys sound like tards.

It's 'molly' not Molly's.

And to the dude above somewhere, ya 2C-B was pretty good.

Please login first to reply.