Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 2, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
hndlz

how you gonna say you wanna be with a dude, but no physical? that's the best part! dude once you get a taste of the dick, you'll never go back. plus ass is waaaaaaaay tighter than pussy. hearing a dude moan and groan as you slam 8 inches of fat dick in his bubble azz >>>>>>>>>>>>

pm me anytime

ikesaidit.tumblr.com

June 2, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
AG23

how you gonna say you wanna be with a dude, but no physical? that's the best part! dude once you get a taste of the dick, you'll never go back. plus ass is waaaaaaaay tighter than pussy. hearing a dude moan and groan as you slam 8 inches of fat dick in his bubble azz >>>>>>>>>>>>

pm me anytime

June 2, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
BIRTH

pm me anytime

June 2, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
.kciN

hearing a dude moan and groan as you slam 8 inches of fat dick in his bubble azz >>>>>>>>>>>

Cmon brah, why you gotta front, there's no way your pansy ass is a pitcher
June 2, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

pm me anytime

ok...smh
June 2, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
paulywalnuts

didn't read past the first sentence
fucking scrubs

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

June 2, 2012 @ 10:26 AM
scarlem

that is the gayest shit I've ever read on hb, real talk.
June 2, 2012 @ 12:46 PM
johnathan

ew dude wtf seriously

free max b 2013

June 2, 2012 @ 01:35 PM
Soul Rize

wut kind of bolandtry is dis
this

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

June 2, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
DaPark

pm me anytime

No hard feelings in anyway boland, but I'm not into homosexual buttsex.

Umm ok

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

June 3, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
Bray Wyatt

So I know I aint gay. But I'm tired of how girls be hella fucking annoying. Deez bitches don't even got dat sense of humour. They some plain ass people you know. Like when i chill wit some of my boys, I aint got no gay thoughts nor do i check em out. But they chill as fuck. Like I don't gotta try to impress them cuz everything natural. Like bitches always be wanting something. Like I aint here to entertain you just tryna chill. Deez Bitches always be like talkin bout their problems and shit, but honestly I'm not into that shit. So, i thought long and hard on this and I've decided to convert myself to homosexuality. I'm tryna find a du who dont want to go physical but be like real close. I'm not gonna be lookin at fuckin looks either. I'm just bout to get real close to dat heart to dem chill as fuck du's. Like closer than that best friend shit but not Physical. I mean I'm commited to lose all connections to dat female population. They all pinoy to me. They annoying as fuck and just make me feel like i gotta put dis 100% effort to just impress them.

What do you guys think of this lifestyle. IN B4 DAT BOLAND SHIT.

i was thinking about going gay as well. want to try? i got a nice 3.5 by 2 erected
June 3, 2012 @ 02:13 PM
Miles_Morales

pm me anytime

June 3, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
jkoop

So I know I aint gay. But I'm tired of how girls be hella fucking annoying. Deez bitches don't even got dat sense of humour. They some plain ass people you know. Like when i chill wit some of my boys, I aint got no gay thoughts nor do i check em out. But they chill as fuck. Like I don't gotta try to impress them cuz everything natural. Like bitches always be wanting something. Like I aint here to entertain you just tryna chill. Deez Bitches always be like talkin bout their problems and shit, but honestly I'm not into that shit. So, i thought long and hard on this and I've decided to convert myself to homosexuality. I'm tryna find a du who dont want to go physical but be like real close. I'm not gonna be lookin at fuckin looks either. I'm just bout to get real close to dat heart to dem chill as fuck du's. Like closer than that best friend shit but not Physical. I mean I'm commited to lose all connections to dat female population. They all pinoy to me. They annoying as fuck and just make me feel like i gotta put dis 100% effort to just impress them.

i was thinking about going gay as well. want to try? i got a nice 3.5 by 2 erected

Sounds good bro. PM me your MSN.
June 3, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
Kamikaze

Convert yourself? I'm afraid it doesn't work that way, good luck though. Maybe you're actually just a faggot since you are considering "converting" yourself.
June 3, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
unknown123

this is almost as retarded as that thread where the girl made her bf suck on a dildo, just so he could of gotten sucked off as well.

June 3, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
YungIsuzu

pm me anytime

June 4, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
PKdaGod

pm me anytime

wtf??? nah bruh, now you going too far. you scarring me b

FUCKING *DEAD* @ gif

thread is #sus AF doe
June 4, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
alexvndr

All the gifs in this thread are amazing.
June 4, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
JesseC

Hypebeast is a place of weak intellect and low psychological capability, vulnerable to "believable" trolls, just waiting to be capitalized on by someone who recognizes the easy challenge of warping the forum community. I don't quite know what it is that you're doing/trying accomplish, but I see that you're doing it, Boland. Maybe you're just fucking around with sheep, but there are times when I sense dat alterior motive.

On a side note, trolls really hurt my feelings, etc.

June 4, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
.kciN

Hypebeast is a place of weak intellect and low psychological capability, vulnerable to "believable" trolls, just waiting to be capitalized on by someone who recognizes the easy challenge of warping the forum community. I don't quite know what it is that you're doing/trying accomplish, but I see that you're doing it, Boland. Maybe you're just fucking around with sheep, but there are times when I sense dat alterior motive.

So essentially you're saying Boland made that controversial post and others to evoke responses from other members?

...We have a mother fuckin' genius up in hurr fam!
June 4, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
trevxv3

Quit trying so hard, nut up, and grow the fuck up
/thread

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

June 4, 2012 @ 07:26 AM

Inactive

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/jessec/' rel='nofollow'>@JesseC</a>

I think you're overthinking it like most of the dudes here who think they're "on to me!"

i was just replying to the OP's post seeing as how I'm pretty familiar with this particular subject.
June 4, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
Trill Murray

Boland stop trollin fam

trillmurrayy.tumblr.com

June 4, 2012 @ 07:36 AM
tranizzy

I hate arrogant bitches who call dudes gay for dressing nicely.
June 4, 2012 @ 07:59 AM
Bray Wyatt

Sounds good bro. PM me your MSN.

sexysteiner14@hotmail.com
June 4, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
PKdaGod

Boland stop trollin fam
June 4, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
linh

there's plenty of fish in the sea. look around and find a girl that's chill and smart.
June 4, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
dellzz

there's plenty of fish in the sea. look around and find a girl that's chill and smart.

IMPOSSIBLEEEEEE
June 5, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
Your Fan

June 5, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
davontetreyvont

suspended

Straight up my nigga dem bitches out der don care bout dat dick o dat ball dangle jafeel. Ya nigga don't want dat dick in dey asshole same my nigga. You just gotta feel da way you do my nigga. don let dem niggas fuck wit you butthole doe my nigga dat shit is trife my nigga. church my nigga. Jafeel .

Please login first to reply.