June 1, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
jkoop

So I know I aint gay. But I'm tired of how girls be hella fucking annoying. Deez bitches don't even got dat sense of humour. They some plain ass people you know. Like when i chill wit some of my boys, I aint got no gay thoughts nor do i check em out. But they chill as fuck. Like I don't gotta try to impress them cuz everything natural. Like bitches always be wanting something. Like I aint here to entertain you just tryna chill. Deez Bitches always be like talkin bout their problems and shit, but honestly I'm not into that shit. So, i thought long and hard on this and I've decided to convert myself to homosexuality. I'm tryna find a du who dont want to go physical but be like real close. I'm not gonna be lookin at fuckin looks either. I'm just bout to get real close to dat heart to dem chill as fuck du's. Like closer than that best friend shit but not Physical. I mean I'm commited to lose all connections to dat female population. They all pinoy to me. They annoying as fuck and just make me feel like i gotta put dis 100% effort to just impress them.

What do you guys think of this lifestyle. IN B4 DAT BOLAND SHIT.
June 1, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
beck0n

They all pinoy to me.

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/219212

June 2, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
Your Fan

You're in denial. No matter what no straight person would EVER write some stuff like this... You're GAY come out of the closet and join the club! #HayGurlll
June 2, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
G8tor

ew dude wtf seriously

off top

June 2, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
hndlz

So I know I aint gay. But I'm tired of how girls be hella fucking annoying. Deez bitches don't even got dat sense of humour. They some plain ass people you know. Like when i chill wit some of my boys, I aint got no gay thoughts nor do i check em out. But they chill as fuck. Like I don't gotta try to impress them cuz everything natural. Like bitches always be wanting something. Like I aint here to entertain you just tryna chill. Deez Bitches always be like talkin bout their problems and shit, but honestly I'm not into that shit. So, i thought long and hard on this and I've decided to convert myself to homosexuality. I'm tryna find a du who dont want to go physical but be like real close. I'm not gonna be lookin at fuckin looks either. I'm just bout to get real close to dat heart to dem chill as fuck du's. Like closer than that best friend shit but not Physical. I mean I'm commited to lose all connections to dat female population. They all pinoy to me. They annoying as fuck and just make me feel like i gotta put dis 100% effort to just impress them.

hndlz.tumblr.com

June 2, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
jkoop

LOL
June 2, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
jgrand03

That's some of the gayest shit I've ever read

du you gay
June 2, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
Pantic

didn't read past girls being hella annoying...
Long story short: Dude can't get laid and is emo about it.
June 2, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
dizii

I get the part bout bitches being annoying and shit, but you're bound to find someone that will get you for you lol. Going homosexual is going all the way, son. Why da fuq you want some boland-like nigga who SURELY wants to shove his dick in your face? Ain't no way you can deny pussy
June 2, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
appleyard

wut kind of bolandtry is dis
June 2, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
dellzz

I feel you, girls are mindless hoes.
June 2, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
.kciN

FFS...Let me try to understand your thought process here: can't get a girlfriend --> log on to HB and advertise for a male soul mate instead... amirite?
...what kind of fuckery is this?! Lower your standards herb, you're obviously tryna punch above your weight and clearly don't have the looks and/or the personality to pull it off which is why you're having no success... I swear, you fucking '11/'12 members...
June 2, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
jgrand03

This dude "feels" you clearly you two are on the same page

Match made in HB heaven
June 2, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
cestlavie

FFS...Let me try to understand your thought process here: can't get a girlfriend --> log on to HB and advertise for a male soul mate instead... amirite?
...what kind of fuckery is this?! Lower your standards herb, you're obviously tryna punch above your weight and clearly don't have the looks and/or the personality to pull it off which is why you're having no success... I swear, you fucking '11/'12 members...

this. kciN is pure trueness.
June 2, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

June 2, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
jaeyoung

June 2, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
dellzz

This dude "feels" you clearly you two are on the same page

Match made in HB heaven

My exact intentions. smile
June 2, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
A!exander

LOOOL
June 2, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
its_BJ

June 2, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
G8tor

Thread make me sick

off top

June 2, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
Virunga

If you think girls are full of emotion and drama just wait till you meet your first gay guy!

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

June 2, 2012 @ 02:24 AM

Inactive

how you gonna say you wanna be with a dude, but no physical? that's the best part! dude once you get a taste of the dick, you'll never go back. plus ass is waaaaaaaay tighter than pussy. hearing a dude moan and groan as you slam 8 inches of fat dick in his bubble azz >>>>>>>>>>>>

pm me anytime
June 2, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
EL_Guapo

Eat some good pussy and you'll put up with all the bullshit. You sound really insecured and I hate for you to turn gay, but then again go ahead and turn gay, more bishes for us HB MEN

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 2, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
Mr FantastiK

how you gonna say you wanna be with a dude, but no physical? that's the best part! dude once you get a taste of the dick, you'll never go back. plus ass is waaaaaaaay tighter than pussy. hearing a dude moan and groan as you slam 8 inches of fat dick in his bubble azz >>>>>>>>>>>>

pm me anytime

what the fuck
ban

brvndon.tumblr.com

June 2, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
D

pm me anytime

wtf??? nah bruh, now you going too far. you scarring me b
June 2, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
Your Fan

pm me anytime

Holy shit!

+1 I like
June 2, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
guccibucket

Your area might just be full of prude bitches, move and think further into this shit before you do it.
June 2, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
sharky

pm me anytime
June 2, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
loop

pm me anytime

June 2, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
jkoop

pm me anytime

No hard feelings in anyway boland, but I'm not into homosexual buttsex.

Please login first to reply.