Filipino pride!

Jun 01, 2012 @ 19:53
So why is it that every time a rising star that happens to have Filipino blood in them, every Filipino claims it as their, and worship them? They tend to believe they are more of a superior race and rather be classified as an islander rather than an Asian. Why is that? I'm just wondering.

I mean Jessica Sanchez, Charice, Maria Aragon....
Jun 01, 2012 @ 19:54
We don't care about pinoys plz delete your thread herb

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

Jun 01, 2012 @ 19:56
Jun 01, 2012 @ 20:44
op is a phaggot
Drewbacca
Jun 01, 2012 @ 20:48
smh

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Jun 01, 2012 @ 20:49
wow...
Jun 01, 2012 @ 21:34
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Jun 01, 2012 @ 21:37

free max b 2013

Jun 01, 2012 @ 21:40
they see me trolling they haiting

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

Jun 01, 2012 @ 21:42
Jun 01, 2012 @ 21:43
Swagapino x illipino Collabo
Jun 01, 2012 @ 21:50
Just something I had to get off my chest. This is worth discussing, guys!
Jun 01, 2012 @ 22:10

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Jun 01, 2012 @ 22:29
I have no pinoys where im at so I dont kno what the big deal tho.Got some hawaiians tho theyr kinda just like a dilluted pinoy I guess.

off top

Jun 01, 2012 @ 22:44
fuq dem pinoy bietches
Jun 01, 2012 @ 23:30
There's no escaping them...FUCK
Jun 02, 2012 @ 01:52

Inactive User

Jun 02, 2012 @ 02:55
to answer your question, since the Philippines is greatly looked down upon, economy, environment, lifestyle etc, we turn to our people to make the hard life a better one to live. Most of you may not know what I'm talking about or not care, but if you have ever experienced how the people of the Philippines treat each other weather or not they know each other or not they are one of the most caring people you will ever encounter. They literally always look out for each other. One mans prize is everyone's in the filipino culture. Example. If a team wins the local basketball tournament, they always invite everyone they have faced during the tournament to have a drink to enjoy the win and each others company, all in good spirit. I advice you all come to visit the Phillippines once in your life and you will know what i mean.
Jun 02, 2012 @ 04:23
to answer your question, since the Philippines is greatly looked down upon, economy, environment, lifestyle etc, we turn to our people to make the hard life a better one to live. Most of you may not know what I'm talking about or not care, but if you have ever experienced how the people of the Philippines treat each other weather or not they know each other or not they are one of the most caring people you will ever encounter. They literally always look out for each other. One mans prize is everyone's in the filipino culture. Example. If a team wins the local basketball tournament, they always invite everyone they have faced during the tournament to have a drink to enjoy the win and each others company, all in good spirit. I advice you all come to visit the Phillippines once in your life and you will know what i mean.

WOA!! i think he's srs
Jun 02, 2012 @ 04:35

WOA!! i think he's srs

lmao, let him be, at least he's not trolling

Inactive User

Jun 02, 2012 @ 04:41
WOA!! i think he's srs

lmao, let him be, at least he's not trolling

im just staying on topic, now im done, troll all the faqq you want niggas. smokeyface
Jun 02, 2012 @ 06:20
we should ban pinoys from this website.
Jun 02, 2012 @ 06:49
Jun 02, 2012 @ 10:17
hey keep ur fuckin pride to urself

aint no one proud of u bein a pig-nosed native lookin OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAGH just get my gotdam

my gotdam blood man!!!!

my gotdam blood boiling bru!!!
Jun 02, 2012 @ 15:06
Jun 02, 2012 @ 16:08

aint no one proud of u bein a pig-nosed native lookin OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAGH just get my gotdam

my gotdam blood man!!!!

Smh, did you even read... Don't be quick to judge
Jun 03, 2012 @ 06:22
Originally posted by Inactive User

dead.

InternetEnlightenment.tumblr.com → KoFax

Jun 03, 2012 @ 06:29
this thread = dead

Be about it

Jun 03, 2012 @ 17:03

my gotdam blood man!!!!

Smh, did you even read... Don't be quick to judge

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

Jun 03, 2012 @ 17:21
If anyone lives in new York, come to Madison ave. I guess it's Filipino pride day and they got parades and shit. Today is the best time to wipe out a bunch of pinoids, go get em HB.

**im a pinoy n I'm not for killings (except those wit rat tails) please don't hold me responsible I'm just giving the location.

**did not find a single attractive pinoy cept me

**team mayweather

***i love Claire
Please login first to reply.