June 1, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
bananaoke

So why is it that every time a rising star that happens to have Filipino blood in them, every Filipino claims it as their, and worship them? They tend to believe they are more of a superior race and rather be classified as an islander rather than an Asian. Why is that? I'm just wondering.

I mean Jessica Sanchez, Charice, Maria Aragon....
June 1, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
EL_Guapo

We don't care about pinoys plz delete your thread herb

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 1, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
AG23

June 1, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
PKdaGod

op is a phaggot
June 1, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
DREWKKAKE

smh

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 1, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
poetik321

wow...
June 1, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
Your Fan

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
June 1, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
johnathan

free max b 2013

June 1, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
Richboy 100 million

they see me trolling they haiting

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

June 1, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
RawShack

June 1, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
Rizal

Swagapino x illipino Collabo
June 1, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
bananaoke

Just something I had to get off my chest. This is worth discussing, guys!
June 1, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
DaPark

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

June 1, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
G8tor

I have no pinoys where im at so I dont kno what the big deal tho.Got some hawaiians tho theyr kinda just like a dilluted pinoy I guess.

off top

June 1, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
dizii

fuq dem pinoy bietches
June 1, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
Striker

There's no escaping them...FUCK
June 2, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
its_BJ

June 2, 2012 @ 02:55 AM

Inactive

to answer your question, since the Philippines is greatly looked down upon, economy, environment, lifestyle etc, we turn to our people to make the hard life a better one to live. Most of you may not know what I'm talking about or not care, but if you have ever experienced how the people of the Philippines treat each other weather or not they know each other or not they are one of the most caring people you will ever encounter. They literally always look out for each other. One mans prize is everyone's in the filipino culture. Example. If a team wins the local basketball tournament, they always invite everyone they have faced during the tournament to have a drink to enjoy the win and each others company, all in good spirit. I advice you all come to visit the Phillippines once in your life and you will know what i mean.
June 2, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
Striker

to answer your question, since the Philippines is greatly looked down upon, economy, environment, lifestyle etc, we turn to our people to make the hard life a better one to live. Most of you may not know what I'm talking about or not care, but if you have ever experienced how the people of the Philippines treat each other weather or not they know each other or not they are one of the most caring people you will ever encounter. They literally always look out for each other. One mans prize is everyone's in the filipino culture. Example. If a team wins the local basketball tournament, they always invite everyone they have faced during the tournament to have a drink to enjoy the win and each others company, all in good spirit. I advice you all come to visit the Phillippines once in your life and you will know what i mean.

WOA!! i think he's srs
June 2, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
.kciN

WOA!! i think he's srs

lmao, let him be, at least he's not trolling
June 2, 2012 @ 04:41 AM

Inactive

WOA!! i think he's srs

lmao, let him be, at least he's not trolling

im just staying on topic, now im done, troll all the faqq you want niggas. cool
June 2, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
ThaGame

we should ban pinoys from this website.
June 2, 2012 @ 06:49 AM
New Challenger

June 2, 2012 @ 10:17 AM
ASSHOLE

hey keep ur fuckin pride to urself

aint no one proud of u bein a pig-nosed native lookin OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAGH just get my gotdam

my gotdam blood man!!!!

my gotdam blood boiling bru!!!
June 2, 2012 @ 03:06 PM
ThaGame

this thread

lolwut?
June 2, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
bananaoke

aint no one proud of u bein a pig-nosed native lookin OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAGH just get my gotdam

my gotdam blood man!!!!

Smh, did you even read... Don't be quick to judge
June 3, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
BHP

dead.

InternetEnlightenment.tumblr.com → Accessory Rack

June 3, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
RiFF RaFF

this thread = dead

Be about it

June 3, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
missy.

my gotdam blood man!!!!

Smh, did you even read... Don't be quick to judge

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

June 3, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
shakintheD

If anyone lives in new York, come to Madison ave. I guess it's Filipino pride day and they got parades and shit. Today is the best time to wipe out a bunch of pinoids, go get em HB.

**im a pinoy n I'm not for killings (except those wit rat tails) please don't hold me responsible I'm just giving the location.

**did not find a single attractive pinoy cept me

**team mayweather

***i love Claire

Please login first to reply.