Filipino pride!

June 01, 2012 @ 19:53:15
So why is it that every time a rising star that happens to have Filipino blood in them, every Filipino claims it as their, and worship them? They tend to believe they are more of a superior race and rather be classified as an islander rather than an Asian. Why is that? I'm just wondering.

I mean Jessica Sanchez, Charice, Maria Aragon....
June 01, 2012 @ 19:54:44
We don't care about pinoys plz delete your thread herb

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 01, 2012 @ 19:56:41
June 01, 2012 @ 20:44:04
op is a phaggot
June 01, 2012 @ 20:48:36
Drewbacca
smh

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 01, 2012 @ 20:49:52
wow...
June 01, 2012 @ 21:34:19
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
June 01, 2012 @ 21:37:18

free max b 2013

June 01, 2012 @ 21:40:55
they see me trolling they haiting

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

June 01, 2012 @ 21:42:30
June 01, 2012 @ 21:43:04
Swagapino x illipino Collabo
June 01, 2012 @ 21:50:17
Just something I had to get off my chest. This is worth discussing, guys!
June 01, 2012 @ 22:10:15

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

June 01, 2012 @ 22:29:36
I have no pinoys where im at so I dont kno what the big deal tho.Got some hawaiians tho theyr kinda just like a dilluted pinoy I guess.

off top

June 01, 2012 @ 22:44:09
fuq dem pinoy bietches
June 01, 2012 @ 23:30:17
There's no escaping them...FUCK
June 02, 2012 @ 01:52:41
June 02, 2012 @ 02:55:18

Inactive User

to answer your question, since the Philippines is greatly looked down upon, economy, environment, lifestyle etc, we turn to our people to make the hard life a better one to live. Most of you may not know what I'm talking about or not care, but if you have ever experienced how the people of the Philippines treat each other weather or not they know each other or not they are one of the most caring people you will ever encounter. They literally always look out for each other. One mans prize is everyone's in the filipino culture. Example. If a team wins the local basketball tournament, they always invite everyone they have faced during the tournament to have a drink to enjoy the win and each others company, all in good spirit. I advice you all come to visit the Phillippines once in your life and you will know what i mean.
June 02, 2012 @ 04:23:39
to answer your question, since the Philippines is greatly looked down upon, economy, environment, lifestyle etc, we turn to our people to make the hard life a better one to live. Most of you may not know what I'm talking about or not care, but if you have ever experienced how the people of the Philippines treat each other weather or not they know each other or not they are one of the most caring people you will ever encounter. They literally always look out for each other. One mans prize is everyone's in the filipino culture. Example. If a team wins the local basketball tournament, they always invite everyone they have faced during the tournament to have a drink to enjoy the win and each others company, all in good spirit. I advice you all come to visit the Phillippines once in your life and you will know what i mean.

WOA!! i think he's srs
June 02, 2012 @ 04:35:00

WOA!! i think he's srs

lmao, let him be, at least he's not trolling
June 02, 2012 @ 04:41:30

Inactive User

WOA!! i think he's srs

lmao, let him be, at least he's not trolling

im just staying on topic, now im done, troll all the faqq you want niggas. smokeyface
June 02, 2012 @ 06:20:53
we should ban pinoys from this website.
June 02, 2012 @ 06:49:17
June 02, 2012 @ 10:17:59
hey keep ur fuckin pride to urself

aint no one proud of u bein a pig-nosed native lookin OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAGH just get my gotdam

my gotdam blood man!!!!

my gotdam blood boiling bru!!!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 02, 2012 @ 15:06:21
June 02, 2012 @ 16:08:50

aint no one proud of u bein a pig-nosed native lookin OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAGH just get my gotdam

my gotdam blood man!!!!

Smh, did you even read... Don't be quick to judge
June 03, 2012 @ 06:22:24
Originally posted by Inactive User

dead.

InternetEnlightenment.tumblr.com → KoFax

June 03, 2012 @ 06:29:50
this thread = dead

Be about it

June 03, 2012 @ 17:03:00

my gotdam blood man!!!!

Smh, did you even read... Don't be quick to judge

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

Please login first to reply.
x