Project: 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick | Suspect: Luka Magnotta (VOL. CSI: HB-UNIT)

June 03, 2012 @ 17:12:53 PM

Inactive User

"Montreal Police said Magnotta left the city on an international flight on May 26.

According to the French newspaper, Le Figaro, Magnotta arrived in France at Paris' Roissy airport the same day.
"

Idk about this. Seems strange. YouTube should be helping with this investigation cuz I KNOW this nigga is online uploading videos and commenting on his own shit. They gotta run a trace on his IP
June 03, 2012 @ 17:12:55 PM
im hyperventilating reading all this , this is the best weirdest stuff ive ever read, EVER,! and i only stumbled across it, im a female in england so i dont think id be on his hit list

on the real though. this could really be Luka. Its that type of post that hypes da whole video up because 'everyone is so shocked'
June 03, 2012 @ 17:15:51 PM
Pics of him from airport security cam:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/06/03/montreal-magnotta-search.html

now.... I mean... I almost got sent back to italy when I was at london gatwick airport because my ID card was a little worn, how the fuck did a murderer got through two international airports ? interpol is dumb seriously

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

June 03, 2012 @ 17:16:28 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
GHOST YOU BROUGHT A MURDERER INTO HB

AND HES A REAL MURDERER HE ISNT FRONTIN

ITS LUKA RUN GHOST RUN

hahahaha XD
watch out bitchez i'll kill your kittens !
nah but seriously, i found that forum right after i saw that fucked up video
and i found some interesting links in this thread so i thought y'all might be
interested by some french news, that's all.
i wanna see that SLUT behind bars asap.

pause this guy called him a slut...
Its luka

lmao XD
damn it, you got me.
June 03, 2012 @ 17:18:21 PM

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2012/06/03/montreal-magnotta-search.html

now.... I mean... I almost got sent back to italy when I was at london gatwick airport because my ID card was a little worn, how the fuck a murderer got through two international airports ? interpol is dumb seriously

dafuq is up with these security cams, that be on some youtube 2006 video quailty... smh... when you need it most, its not there, in a time where Justin Bieber videos and shit are all HD
June 03, 2012 @ 17:19:41 PM

Inactive User

June 03, 2012 @ 17:23:56 PM

Inactive User

now.... I mean... I almost got sent back to italy when I was at london gatwick airport because my ID card was a little worn, how the fuck did a murderer got through two international airports ? interpol is dumb seriously

Interpol is an organization or council of 180 countries' police. Kind of like how the BAR association is the full council of lawyers. So I mean they don't work at the airports n shit but it looks like Luka Magnotta got through that Canadian airport before his face was tied in with the murdering. Police say he may have taken another plane back to Canada by then, but who knows? He can be anywhere yo. He's been around the world from what I see, I'm sure he knows his way around.
June 03, 2012 @ 17:24:34 PM
LOL this shit bringing foot traffic onto hb.

-_- people joining hb not even knowing what hb is.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

June 03, 2012 @ 17:27:39 PM
I swear I'd love to fuck up that faggot ass fame whore.... looks like he's in france right now, someone in the news said he's in Paris.

too bad you're a frail ass italian that still lives with their parents and lifts 5 pound weights.

don't worry though I got your back.

I told ya'll fucked up smh. Hope this nigga kills all the 2012members first doe.

Instagram: prxsh

June 03, 2012 @ 17:31:12 PM

That's where I come in.

I want to see the world burn

June 03, 2012 @ 17:31:45 PM

Inactive User

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I wonder if the person sitting next to Luka on the flight realizes thy sat next to him... I wonder if the flight attendant that served him food realized they made eye-contact with him.
June 03, 2012 @ 17:33:08 PM

Inactive User

That's where I come in.

Check kissmyaxe's IP address they claim to be from the UK... If their IP Doesn't trace back to the UK then I think they're luka magnotta
June 03, 2012 @ 17:34:34 PM
Ghost, why don't you quit HB and actually become a cop or detective. Do something with your life, you already got the skill.

June 03, 2012 @ 17:35:16 PM
^ you'll think anyone was luka.

you thought some poor kid from LA who was trying to sell clothes was luka -______-

and why does ghost care so much about luka? lol

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

June 03, 2012 @ 17:37:13 PM
all june 2012 members are suspects.
fuck dis man.
we're all potential victims now.
i just wanted a gucci bandana...

CHOPZZ : then again i used to say k-nock, k-nock

June 03, 2012 @ 17:38:27 PM
ghost cares about Luka because theyre both from montreal. ghost puts on for his city, mannnnn
June 03, 2012 @ 17:38:34 PM
parisiano
Miakoda

check there ips too

where the azn girls at

June 03, 2012 @ 17:39:00 PM

Inactive User

<<<Les policiers ont également établi que le téléphone portable de Luka Rocco Magnotta avait été repéré samedi, grâce à une borne relais, dans l'est parisien, a ajouté cette source.>>>
http://www.la-croix.com/Actualite/S-informer/France/Tueur-du-Canada-Luka-Rocco-Magnotta-signale-dans-un-hotel-de-Bagnolet-en-Seine-Saint-Denis-_NG_-2012-06-03-813924

Translation: the police got a PING from Luka's cell in the eastern part of Paris on Saturday (not sure if Saturday = Yesterday or Saturday = yesterday minus 7)
June 03, 2012 @ 17:41:17 PM

Inactive User

Ghost, why don't you quit HB and actually become a cop or detective. Do something with your life, you already got the skill.

"Quit HB" nigga I know you're a forum moderator but your Occupation shouldn't be "HB" if that's what you're implying.
June 03, 2012 @ 17:43:46 PM

June 03, 2012 @ 17:47:10 PM

now.... I mean... I almost got sent back to italy when I was at london gatwick airport because my ID card was a little worn, how the fuck a murderer got through two international airports ? interpol is dumb seriously

dafuq is up with these security cams, that be on some youtube 2006 video quailty... smh... when you need it most, its not there, in a time where Justin Bieber videos and shit are all HD

Waarom praat je als een neger kanker boer?
June 03, 2012 @ 17:47:30 PM
No.

You seem to be that type of son who witness his father murdered to death. That has influenced you to do something. You done your research, impressed with half the kids over here on HB. Wouldn't be surprised if they can't point out where Quebec is located on the map.

June 03, 2012 @ 17:48:27 PM
im hyperventilating reading all this , this is the best weirdest stuff ive ever read, EVER,! and i only stumbled across it, im a female in england so i dont think id be on his hit list

on the real though. this could really be Luka. Its that type of post that hypes da whole video up because 'everyone is so shocked'
hey, im not luka ffs, im sat here reading this and minding my own beeswax ,
June 03, 2012 @ 17:50:28 PM
parisiano
Miakoda

check there ips too

lulz true
June 03, 2012 @ 17:51:04 PM

hoi siam
June 03, 2012 @ 17:51:29 PM
Dam son this some real life shit. Ghost you the nigga freal. Watchu gotta do doe is hop onto that darknet and hire an assassin to take this bitch ass nigga out.They're like 20k doe. Dont worry, HB will pitch in brah we got you. Assasin 4 Hire donations will be gladly accepted now.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

June 03, 2012 @ 17:54:33 PM
really though check miakoda that nigga was on a bulldog thread and everyone got mad at him cuz they found out he was having dog fights on some luka shit

where the azn girls at

June 03, 2012 @ 17:54:37 PM

hoi siam

Dat is geen antwoord op mn vraag
June 03, 2012 @ 17:54:39 PM

Inactive User

i already went to the deepweb. i've seen luka post in there. i posted his address and phone number in a few places down there to see if anon/sec/chan can assist
June 03, 2012 @ 17:55:13 PM

hoi siam

Dat is geen antwoord op mn vraag

same

Please login first to reply.
x