Project: 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick | Suspect: Luka Magnotta (VOL. CSI: HB-UNIT)

June 04, 2012 @ 22:35:11 PM
"Another published report in France quoted a bar manager saying Magnotta spent two nights in his bar, looking “very nervous” and left one night with a man with an “impressive physique.”"

this bartender is mad suspect

I laughed!
June 04, 2012 @ 22:35:35 PM
and as human beings we should all try our best in trying to capture someone that threatens us like that. yes he murdered that lin jun dude, but that could've been anyone. no it's not police's job to serve mankind, it's everybody's duty to serve the whole. peace

Goddamn right.
June 04, 2012 @ 22:53:27 PM

hndlz.tumblr.com

June 04, 2012 @ 22:56:29 PM
Hey hello !!!

I'm a French Quebecer ( canada ), so my english will be bad sorry.

Just to tell, i fallow the thread here and the "beavisbutthead" video and a lot of info about the murder.

1st I'M FUCKIN HAPPY HE GOT CAUGHT !!!!!!!!!!!! SO NICE
2nd, if someone want to "dig-up" the infos, i remember in Canada British-Colombia, they were some humans foots founds on the beach and in a forest.

If i remember, they didnt find the body nor the killer.

If Ghost is right, he got a Car bill in BC, if he can check if the car bill match the foots found in BC. Maybe it's him and Mr. Lin was not his first victims...

Man, now in Canada-Quebec, we will have his Trial ( procès, dont know if it's Trial ). He will surely plaid not-guilty just to be in the media during months...

AND LET'S FREAKING HOPE, that he will have a INTELLIGENT jury..... We just got a father ( Guy Turcotte ) who kills his 2 kids and got "Not-guilty for madness" verdict... ( THE SAME DAY of Casey cases....... )

So yep.... Ours jury can suck sometimes.... But let's hope !!!

I just heard in French Media that some gay murder wasn't found. So maybe they will try to link it to him too !

He will surely say that he did some murder that he didnt do, just for be a "serial killer".

Still good job for this forum, i dont even want this website talk here lol.

yeah I'm from Montreal too, remember the Gatineau murders/killings that happened here? They're trying to see if there's a link with that as well... And in addition to the feet that were found in BC's waters, there have been similar cases in Staten Island as well... I think they called the killing for that one "the Staten Island Killer," he could be linked to that as well. Luka Magnotta is very nomadic and has been in many places.. So it's important to check unsolved murders that have happened in the locations he's been at. From what I understand, he's lived in LA and probably West Hollywood at some point in time, and some gay guy named Madella or some shit was found killed at his own apartment... Luka could be connected to that too. We don't know yet but hopefully Luka doesnt get away with his crimes like Casey Anthony and Karla Homolka have.. as well as the person you mentioned who killed their two babies. I'll probably check out his trial in Montreal whenever it happens.

Yeah true about the gatineau girl smh, sad story there. But we can let him "claim fasle murder" too. The police will surely be able to check if what he will said will be true.

Man his trials will be hardcore... Almost hope that it will not be too much mediatize.... Because the Nordway killer use his trial for media exposer.
June 04, 2012 @ 23:16:27 PM
http://www.canada.com/Luka+Magnotta+Omar+Development+Relationship/6727237/story.html#ixzz1wquXRVItmv

"Police reveal that they are searching for a man known as "Buddy Omar" in relation to Luka Magnotta's arrest after a "flirtatious" voicemail was found on Magnottas' phone. Police believe the two may have been romantically involved."
June 04, 2012 @ 23:39:52 PM
footage of him getting busted via security cams at the internet cafe

info on song

luka seems pretty into himself if he was lookin up articles about him, i wonder if that youtube fanboy was him or who that number posted earlier belonged to

電波

June 04, 2012 @ 23:53:50 PM
Hope you like prison food.....AND PENIS!!!!

OK, I'm too lazy, but can someone make a gif from that scene of The Other Guys?

edit: This will have to suffice for now:
June 04, 2012 @ 23:55:32 PM
http://www.canada.com/Luka+Magnotta+Omar+Development+Relationship/6727237/story.html#ixzz1wquXRVItmv

"Police reveal that they are searching for a man known as "Buddy Omar" in relation to Luka Magnotta's arrest after a "flirtatious" voicemail was found on Magnottas' phone. Police believe the two may have been romantically involved."

I just lol'd like a motherfucker! I clicked on the link though, and was disappointed.
June 05, 2012 @ 00:14:26 AM

Inactive User

I just lol'd like a motherfucker! I clicked on the link though, and was disappointed.

me too tbh
June 05, 2012 @ 00:49:35 AM
Drewbacca
Forum Moderator
I really do believe Luka could have posted in this thread. Luka used caps lock a lot & you could tell that the youtube accounts were him. Wow, fuck this faggot. Thank God he's behind bars. Peace.

which posts? or by what user? and do we know his travel schedule in the past couple days?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 05, 2012 @ 01:56:30 AM
the new users are gone now though..

hmm

where the azn girls at

June 05, 2012 @ 02:15:54 AM
I really do believe Luka could have posted in this thread. Luka used caps lock a lot & you could tell that the youtube accounts were him. Wow, fuck this faggot. Thank God he's behind bars. Peace.

which posts? or by what user? and do we know his travel schedule in the past couple days?

I mean, with all the new users, you couldn't really tell if it was a normal person or luka. Like that one dude, Parisiano or kissmyaxe. Idk, I'm just sayin.
June 05, 2012 @ 02:22:23 AM
Damn, just saw this on the news. Good job.

June 05, 2012 @ 02:29:34 AM

I mean, with all the new users, you couldn't really tell if it was a normal person or luka. Like that one dude, Parisiano or kissmyaxe. Idk, I'm just sayin.

true

hndlz.tumblr.com

June 05, 2012 @ 02:42:49 AM
i nominate ghost hb member of the year. got dayumn.
June 05, 2012 @ 02:55:28 AM

this shall go down in hb history
June 05, 2012 @ 05:11:17 AM
Ive been following this thread pretty much all day...and also an activist group on fb called "find the kitten vacuumer" .....the people in this group have apparently been tirelessly trying to identify the person in the kitten videos since the first day they came out, which of course we all now know who it is......anyways someone just posted some extremely fucked up info that they themselves found out directly from F.A. and the Montreal Police after numorous phone calls....... "Unfortunately, have spent 2 hours calling all Canadian Foreign Affairs regarding the arrest of LM in Berlin, every agency I called, from the Ottawa Police, then transferred to the RCMP, then transferred to the Montreal Police, Foreign Affairs, and countless other Canadian agencies, due to the report that until the Canadian government ask for an extradition, the Berlin Police can only hold him for 48 hours, and then he would be freed....I am as mad as hell at the lack of cooperation between our Government and Berlin!!! I have called over 5 different agencies, all who have hemmed and hawed, and passed me to yet another foreign aagency, the last being the German Consulate here in Ottawa, where I had to leave a message on their message machine....unless Berlin hears from our Government within 48 hours, he will walk free. Damn our useless government!!!" Anyways....just figured this was prob. the best place to share this shitty info..
June 05, 2012 @ 05:12:28 AM
http://www.facebook.com/groups/ForGreatJustice/200141680019242/ <----- the link to the fb group that i found above info in.
June 05, 2012 @ 05:29:14 AM

smh
June 05, 2012 @ 06:53:05 AM
the first comprehensive article i've seen so far on the hollywood killing - magnotta seems to be putting effort into linking himself to it

http://observer.com/2012/06/is-luka-magnotta-the-hollywood-sign-killer/

Hi. Been following this story here since very early on; this discussion and information source has been excellent. My first post.
One interesting thing that HollywoodLoveLetters did was subscribe to DarkLillyAngel, which was also created June 1 and who likes several references to the Hollywood slaying as well as one of cannibalism and who has made some very interesting comments, some of which make me think of Homolka.
June 05, 2012 @ 06:54:40 AM

Inactive User

Ive been following this thread pretty much all day...and also an activist group on fb called "find the kitten vacuumer" .....the people in this group have apparently been tirelessly trying to identify the person in the kitten videos since the first day they came out, which of course we all now know who it is......anyways someone just posted some extremely fucked up info that they themselves found out directly from F.A. and the Montreal Police after numorous phone calls....... "Unfortunately, have spent 2 hours calling all Canadian Foreign Affairs regarding the arrest of LM in Berlin, every agency I called, from the Ottawa Police, then transferred to the RCMP, then transferred to the Montreal Police, Foreign Affairs, and countless other Canadian agencies, due to the report that until the Canadian government ask for an extradition, the Berlin Police can only hold him for 48 hours, and then he would be freed....I am as mad as hell at the lack of cooperation between our Government and Berlin!!! I have called over 5 different agencies, all who have hemmed and hawed, and passed me to yet another foreign aagency, the last being the German Consulate here in Ottawa, where I had to leave a message on their message machine....unless Berlin hears from our Government within 48 hours, he will walk free. Damn our useless government!!!" Anyways....just figured this was prob. the best place to share this shitty info..

The MTL police know, they're already communicating with the Berlin police.
June 05, 2012 @ 21:51:58 PM
He accept the extradition, he will be here in some week.

Just LET HOPE he will get jail time, not just "mental hospital"... because JUSTICE SUCCCCCK here. Even today we got bad judgements. Not nice
June 05, 2012 @ 21:52:42 PM
ghost smokeyface
June 06, 2012 @ 01:06:30 AM
the police went to this thread to find him lol
June 06, 2012 @ 01:37:49 AM
Damn, another foot and hand were just reported to have been found in Vancouver. The sick fuck mailed them to schools...
June 06, 2012 @ 01:48:46 AM
Drewbacca
Forum Moderator
the schools have any correlation to him? and why did he choose the other places he sent the body parts?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 06, 2012 @ 02:07:00 AM

Inactive User

Police say there are 6 body parts that are missing from the body. 2 arms 2 legs 1 head 1 penis: 1 arm and 1 leg were already mailed to political parties. 2 more body parts found in Vancouver (they're saying it's the other arm n other leg)
This could probably part of the same case:.:

It not, it's a copycat killer... Or it could be an accomplice. I'm still trying to figure out who the fck picked luka Magnotta up at the bar in Paris where Luka was spotted drinking a coke. They said the guy was stocky... I'm tryna find out if dude was an accomplice.
June 06, 2012 @ 02:57:42 AM
Zamn. Buddy still not safe then. smfh
June 06, 2012 @ 03:48:17 AM

Inactive User

They're saying that the dude that owns best gore is gonna get a charge or is gonna have to stand trial for posting up the video on his site.
June 06, 2012 @ 04:11:45 AM
They're saying that the dude that owns best gore is gonna get a charge or is gonna have to stand trial for posting up the video on his site.

why?
Please login first to reply.
x