Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 5, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
Ashy Larry

I really do believe Luka could have posted in this thread. Luka used caps lock a lot & you could tell that the youtube accounts were him. Wow, fuck this faggot. Thank God he's behind bars. Peace.

which posts? or by what user? and do we know his travel schedule in the past couple days?

I mean, with all the new users, you couldn't really tell if it was a normal person or luka. Like that one dude, Parisiano or kissmyaxe. Idk, I'm just sayin.
June 5, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
Jens Voigt

Damn, just saw this on the news. Good job.

June 5, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
hndlz

I really do believe Luka could have posted in this thread. Luka used caps lock a lot & you could tell that the youtube accounts were him. Wow, fuck this faggot. Thank God he's behind bars. Peace.

which posts? or by what user? and do we know his travel schedule in the past couple days?

I mean, with all the new users, you couldn't really tell if it was a normal person or luka. Like that one dude, Parisiano or kissmyaxe. Idk, I'm just sayin.

true

hndlz.tumblr.com

June 5, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
TTHX

i nominate ghost hb member of the year. got dayumn.

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

June 5, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
sharky

this shall go down in hb history
June 5, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
hannahsixx000

Ive been following this thread pretty much all day...and also an activist group on fb called "find the kitten vacuumer" .....the people in this group have apparently been tirelessly trying to identify the person in the kitten videos since the first day they came out, which of course we all now know who it is......anyways someone just posted some extremely fucked up info that they themselves found out directly from F.A. and the Montreal Police after numorous phone calls....... "Unfortunately, have spent 2 hours calling all Canadian Foreign Affairs regarding the arrest of LM in Berlin, every agency I called, from the Ottawa Police, then transferred to the RCMP, then transferred to the Montreal Police, Foreign Affairs, and countless other Canadian agencies, due to the report that until the Canadian government ask for an extradition, the Berlin Police can only hold him for 48 hours, and then he would be freed....I am as mad as hell at the lack of cooperation between our Government and Berlin!!! I have called over 5 different agencies, all who have hemmed and hawed, and passed me to yet another foreign aagency, the last being the German Consulate here in Ottawa, where I had to leave a message on their message machine....unless Berlin hears from our Government within 48 hours, he will walk free. Damn our useless government!!!" Anyways....just figured this was prob. the best place to share this shitty info..
June 5, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
hannahsixx000

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ForGreatJustice/200141680019242/ <----- the link to the fb group that i found above info in.
June 5, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
Unreachable

http://www.canada.com/Luka+Magnotta+Omar+Development+Relationship/6727237/story.html#ixzz1wquXRVItmv

"Police reveal that they are searching for a man known as "Buddy Omar" in relation to Luka Magnotta's arrest after a "flirtatious" voicemail was found on Magnottas' phone. Police believe the two may have been romantically involved."

sad
June 5, 2012 @ 06:53 AM
kelman66

the first comprehensive article i've seen so far on the hollywood killing - magnotta seems to be putting effort into linking himself to it

http://observer.com/2012/06/is-luka-magnotta-the-hollywood-sign-killer/

Hi. Been following this story here since very early on; this discussion and information source has been excellent. My first post.
One interesting thing that HollywoodLoveLetters did was subscribe to DarkLillyAngel, which was also created June 1 and who likes several references to the Hollywood slaying as well as one of cannibalism and who has made some very interesting comments, some of which make me think of Homolka.
June 5, 2012 @ 06:54 AM

Inactive

Ive been following this thread pretty much all day...and also an activist group on fb called "find the kitten vacuumer" .....the people in this group have apparently been tirelessly trying to identify the person in the kitten videos since the first day they came out, which of course we all now know who it is......anyways someone just posted some extremely fucked up info that they themselves found out directly from F.A. and the Montreal Police after numorous phone calls....... "Unfortunately, have spent 2 hours calling all Canadian Foreign Affairs regarding the arrest of LM in Berlin, every agency I called, from the Ottawa Police, then transferred to the RCMP, then transferred to the Montreal Police, Foreign Affairs, and countless other Canadian agencies, due to the report that until the Canadian government ask for an extradition, the Berlin Police can only hold him for 48 hours, and then he would be freed....I am as mad as hell at the lack of cooperation between our Government and Berlin!!! I have called over 5 different agencies, all who have hemmed and hawed, and passed me to yet another foreign aagency, the last being the German Consulate here in Ottawa, where I had to leave a message on their message machine....unless Berlin hears from our Government within 48 hours, he will walk free. Damn our useless government!!!" Anyways....just figured this was prob. the best place to share this shitty info..

The MTL police know, they're already communicating with the Berlin police.
June 5, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
weedeater

He accept the extradition, he will be here in some week.

Just LET HOPE he will get jail time, not just "mental hospital"... because JUSTICE SUCCCCCK here. Even today we got bad judgements. Not nice
June 5, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
WOLFdayz

ghost cool
June 6, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
bonemarrow

the police went to this thread to find him lol

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

June 6, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
internet

Damn, another foot and hand were just reported to have been found in Vancouver. The sick fuck mailed them to schools...
June 6, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
drewblocka

the schools have any correlation to him? and why did he choose the other places he sent the body parts?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 6, 2012 @ 02:07 AM

Inactive

Police say there are 6 body parts that are missing from the body. 2 arms 2 legs 1 head 1 penis: 1 arm and 1 leg were already mailed to political parties. 2 more body parts found in Vancouver (they're saying it's the other arm n other leg)
This could probably part of the same case:.:

It not, it's a copycat killer... Or it could be an accomplice. I'm still trying to figure out who the fck picked luka Magnotta up at the bar in Paris where Luka was spotted drinking a coke. They said the guy was stocky... I'm tryna find out if dude was an accomplice.
June 6, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
BuddyOmar

Zamn. Buddy still not safe then. smfh

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 6, 2012 @ 03:48 AM

Inactive

They're saying that the dude that owns best gore is gonna get a charge or is gonna have to stand trial for posting up the video on his site.
June 6, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
BuddyOmar

They're saying that the dude that owns best gore is gonna get a charge or is gonna have to stand trial for posting up the video on his site.

why?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 6, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
feekz

June 6, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
internet

why?

Probably 'Interference w/ Official Acts' or 'Tampering w/ Evidence'. They'll hit him with a bullshit blanket charge because he fucked the jury pool up. It's lame but if they probably sent the registrar a Cease & Desist then he willingly distributed *cough* 'illegal' *cough* information. Any good lawyer should be able to defend his right to freedom of information though.
June 6, 2012 @ 12:29 PM
parisiano

why?

Internet lawyer Gil Zvulony is calling for the website's owner, Mark Marek, to be charged under obscenity laws.
June 6, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
miakoda

Luka Rocco Magnotta case linked to body parts sent to Vancouver schools, police confirm
http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/06/06/luka-rocco-magnotta-case-linked-to-body-parts-sent-to-vancouver-schools-police-confirm/
June 6, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
mongrel

So....if the parts just arrived at the schools yesterday, doesn't it follow that they must have been mailed after he went on the run? But they were sent from Montreal? Don't get it.
June 6, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
KTA

he clearly didnt send them express
June 6, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
mongrel

Canada's regular mail system is that f'ing slow?
June 6, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
captnk92

The detective work ain't done folks. There are a still a lot of crazy shit Luka is saying with his sock accounts.

"There is also rumors that he murdered his aunt Andrea in 2010. Apparently she was found with pills forced down her throat. Maybe she found out about the animal killings? There was mention that he also killed a homeless man?? Fucked up for sure. I read there is a video of a woman being orally licked while dead on a sofa ... maybe it was his aunt? I would not be surprised."

So dude might've murdered his aunt and licked her pussy after she was dead, according to himself. On another note, guy didn't like homeless people as well. And that was WAY before he killed kittens and the asian guy, we're talking about 2007. (Check this video out, Luka even got hated a lot back in those days http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJl3YNpvc5s)

Apparently, he wanted to commit a genocide against homeless people. So maybe along with the asian guy, Luka might've killed his aunt and a homeless man, or at least it was in his plans.
June 6, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
captnk92

Canada's a huge country. The distance between Montreal and Vancouver is just as much as Montreal and London.
June 6, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
captnk92

http://www.youtube.com/user/simplythebestyes1

"Luka Magnotta is on the same level as Jesus"

SMFH
June 6, 2012 @ 07:48 PM

Inactive

It takes the same amount of time for a package in NY to get to Cali lol
And that's roughly the same distance between Montreal and Vancouver.

Also, there was news this morning that another foot was found, this time at NDG in Montreal. Initially thought to be a human foot, it seems as if though police have confirmed that the foot is made of plastic, and they are looking for whoever pulled this prank to arrest them.

Please login first to reply.