Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 2, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
.kciN

I wasn't trying to say that was me. I was giving you an example of what streaking is, since obviously you guys don't know. I said "NOT AN MLB GAME" and that video is at a Cardinals game...which is a major league team. I did that at a local championship event. Reading comprehension guys.

Yo fuckface, for those of us who aren't American and have no idea what Busch Stadium is, the way you worded your sentence implied that the video was of your unshapely ass, hence the confusion... I was actually midly impressed for 3 seconds...Furthermore it's not that we don't know what streaking is, it's that when seeing a picture of your out of shape ass lying butt-naked with a dude standing over you, streaking isn't the first thought that's evoked... It's about writing comprehensible sentences in the first place, you bus driving, pb&j eating, unwashed, straight-edge, harry potter, slob, bearded, body-of-a-thirteen-year-old-girl fuck
June 2, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
PKdaGod

I wasn't trying to say that was me. I was giving you an example of what streaking is, since obviously you guys don't know. I said "NOT AN MLB GAME" and that video is at a Cardinals game...which is a major league team. I did that at a local championship event. Reading comprehension guys.

Yo fuckface, for those of us who aren't American and have no idea what Busch Stadium is, the way you worded your sentence implied that the video was of your unshapely ass, hence the confusion... I was actually midly impressed for 3 seconds...Furthermore it's not that we don't know what streaking is, it's that when seeing a picture of your out of shape ass lying butt-naked with a dude standing over you, streaking isn't the first thought that's evoked... It's about writing comprehensible sentences in the first place, you bus driving, pb&j eating, unwashed, straight-edge, harry potter, slob, bearded, body-of-a-thirteen-year-old-girl fuck

June 4, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
RyandaGod

This thread has me dead. Everytime Jacob posts in a thread, no matter what it is, he ends up taking L's
June 4, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
christopher.

This thread has me dead. Everytime Jacob posts in a thread, no matter what it is, he ends up taking L's
Real talk. he just doesn't seem to care. He handles it well, I'll give him that.
June 4, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
vanitas

man honestly jacob, no hate but u got so much fuckin SUSS SHIT on yo tumblr:

ass hair is supreme F/W '11
June 4, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
Swerve.

Damn everyone out to get you.

June 4, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
NoStress

God damn HB is back with that heat

burr

June 4, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
Swerve.

ass hair is supreme F/W '11

June 6, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
HHZ

i'm dying
June 7, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
davontetreyvonte

I never claimed I jerk it every day. Maybe I only jerk it on my shower days. Or maybe I was trolling in the other thread and I actually do shower daily. Y'all will never know.

....the fuck is this my nigga?

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

June 7, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
EL_Guapo

who the hell doesn't know what streaking is

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 7, 2012 @ 04:40 AM

Inactive

I never claimed I jerk it every day. Maybe I only jerk it on my shower days. Or maybe I was trolling in the other thread and I actually do shower daily. Y'all will never know.

i fucking died

June 8, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
davontetreyvonte

i fucking died

Yo dis nigga Jacob or whatever he is dat nigga driving yo kids to school n shit. Nigga's sack be peekin' out of da censor. Jacob da fuck you into da yung bulls for my nigga. Shave my nigga. Dusty ass nigga. Nigga's be drivin school buses n shit for dat paper, Mr. Rogers mother fucka over here or some shit my nigga. Dank ass my nigga. Jafeel dat, baleeh dat.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

June 8, 2012 @ 08:33 AM
.kciN

^late.
June 8, 2012 @ 09:33 AM
Fibrelight

Yo dis nigga Jacob or whatever he is dat nigga driving yo kids to school n shit. Nigga's sack be peekin' out of da censor. Jacob da fuck you into da yung bulls for my nigga. Shave my nigga. Dusty ass nigga. Nigga's be drivin school buses n shit for dat paper, Mr. Rogers mother fucka over here or some shit my nigga. Dank ass my nigga. Jafeel dat, baleeh dat.

No.
June 8, 2012 @ 10:55 AM
0mar

im so fucking glad i clicked on this thread.

Those pictures are so fucking gross.
June 16, 2012 @ 09:21 AM
aydintheimmortal

i'm so scared right now. i'm so scared...
June 16, 2012 @ 09:34 AM
datniqqararthur

by the time i got done readin this thread i forgot wth the topic was about. nigga i dont set an environment whenever i get that urge i stroke it.

this nigga jaccob steady taken l's.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

June 16, 2012 @ 03:44 PM

Inactive

by the time i got done readin this thread i forgot wth the topic was about. nigga i dont set an environment whenever i get that urge i stroke it.

this nigga jaccob steady taken l's.

bro, you drive a bus.

wannabe workaholic

June 16, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
Soul Rize

ohh man this thread = DEAD***** at work at fk trying to keep it down but man laughed so hard the boss caught my ass lol. aww man Jacob u sir.... are just L's in itself.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

Please login first to reply.