susej

2 months worth of ass
June 1, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
KoreanJesus

lmao yall some dirty trick daddy lookin niggas
you suppose to shower everyday motherfucker
June 1, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
4got10

LOOOOOOL none of you realize that showering takes away the layer of good bacteria that keeps your skin moisturized. Also shampooing and washing your hair daily kills it faster, so y'all are gonna be bald as fuck, don't be talking about getting girls. So you shower everyday, good for you, really, thats great. If one man decides to stay at home and not shower for a few days, whats it to you? He's staying at home, he clearly stated that early on, and now you guys are letting your minds wander about stinky bus seats and how you guys have had bad experiences on the public transit system. Thats your fucking fault. Don't go ripping on a guy because you're all assuming that not showering for a couple days is gonna instantly turn him into a skunk. And to those that use lotion after comoing out of the shower, read up the ingredients. Chances are its got urea, one of the main ingredients you piss out, so before you rip on someone who doesn't shower daily, think about what you're rubbing on yourself.
June 1, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
daphonk

b you dunno shit about why people don't like jacob, dont get us like that
June 1, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
YK

damn people getting salty because they dont shower daily in a thread about how long you go without showering

where the azn girls at

June 1, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
4got10

b you dunno shit about why people don't like jacob, dont get us like that

Then you are being biased towards Jacob himself and not posting in regards to the original topic.
June 1, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
.kciN

Bump, for those of you who have just joined us today cool
June 1, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
taggx

dirty cunts
June 1, 2012 @ 08:31 AM
.kciN

dirty cunts

cool
June 1, 2012 @ 02:36 PM
judgemyjoindate

can you just imagine what the inside of his school bus smells like....
damn son

That really doesn't make sense. You realize school buses are 37 feet long and hold 71 people, right? Even if I was covered in pig shit and pissed on by a rabid dog, the smell would be diffused by the 30 windows that are down with the wind blowing through it.

HAHAHAHA i laugh so hard when he gets defensive.... DEFEND THAT BUS

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

June 1, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
th3kid

LOOOOOOL none of you realize that showering takes away the layer of good bacteria that keeps your skin moisturized. Also shampooing and washing your hair daily kills it faster, so y'all are gonna be bald as fuck, don't be talking about getting girls. So you shower everyday, good for you, really, thats great. If one man decides to stay at home and not shower for a few days, whats it to you? He's staying at home, he clearly stated that early on, and now you guys are letting your minds wander about stinky bus seats and how you guys have had bad experiences on the public transit system. Thats your fucking fault. Don't go ripping on a guy because you're all assuming that not showering for a couple days is gonna instantly turn him into a skunk. And to those that use lotion after comoing out of the shower, read up the ingredients. Chances are its got urea, one of the main ingredients you piss out, so before you rip on someone who doesn't shower daily, think about what you're rubbing on yourself.

Shut your smelly, hippy ass up.
June 1, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
RedHerring

Is that something to be proud of? What a bunch of disgusting pigs. Thank you for setting an example for us men. This can explain why women are beginning to turn to other women.

Maybe women are turning to other women because they realize how fucking hot women actually are.

nah b. What can 2 women do? Nothing.
Besides, Women have make up to cover up their flaws, men don't have that luxury

LMAO...I can't help but wonder if men really do think like this :/
June 4, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
boogiesupreme

Is that something to be proud of? What a bunch of disgusting pigs. Thank you for setting an example for us men. This can explain why women are beginning to turn to other women.

Maybe women are turning to other women because they realize how fucking hot women actually are.

huh? 2 women can do plenty of things. you're trippin man.

My Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/169064

June 4, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
teov

I shower twice a day, one before I go to work in the morning and one before I go out in the evening, not mentioning I'm doing sports 4 times a week so a shower is definitely needed after gym workout/soccer match. Idk I just feel dirty after a full day of work

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

June 4, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
dellzz

huh? 2 women can do plenty of things. you're trippin man.

Get your perverted mind off sexual activities. What can 2 women really do?
June 5, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
WPGMB

3 days (when it actually mattered whether or not I showered). I hate feeling greasy.
June 5, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
unemployed

like maybe 2 days
June 5, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
Stellar

Eww.

i can cook minute rice in 58 seconds

June 11, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
Panther.

Bet no one can beat mah record of 2 months cool cool cool

REAL MEN DONT GIVEZ A FUK, YALL FRAIL FUCKS USE YO MOISTURIZER ND SHIT, WHO WIT ME ON DIS ONE?

Log your filthy, virgin, caveman ass off you fucking idiot

This.

Cawp a life, phaggot.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 11, 2012 @ 06:12 PM
Soul Rize

i mean once in my life i went 4 days and it was nasty as fk that i at least shower once or twice a day. but when winter comes its makes it hard when its cold as fk outside and u talking a hot shower. that pain of leaving makes me almost not want to shower when cold weather comes along

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

June 11, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
killyourself666

I was bed-ridden in the hospital for 7 months. 5 of those months I didn't shower. Dat spongebath life doe.
June 12, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
Araab-Muzik

Bet no one can beat mah record of 2 months cool cool cool

REAL MEN DONT GIVEZ A FUK, YALL FRAIL FUCKS USE YO MOISTURIZER ND SHIT, WHO WIT ME ON DIS ONE?

What kind of douche bag doesn't shower for 2 months? What are you trying to prove anyway? You a stupid nigga man!
June 16, 2012 @ 08:40 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

On average I shower every 3 or 4 days. I just hate the hassle of getting wet/drying off.

You dirty b
June 16, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
PandoCalrissian

My balls start to smell after like 12 hours of not showering, dat twice daily shower

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

June 16, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
Kamikaze

1 day

I hate not feeling clean plus showers wake me up and start my day
June 16, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
nochurch

week and a half maybe

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

June 17, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
.Lord.

1 day

I hate not feeling clean plus showers wake me up and start my day

This. Y'all some nasty ass knee gauze
June 17, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
stalker46ss

haha i used to not shower at all specially in the winter times. But that was long aagooo back in fourth grade. I was fine not showerin back then i hadn't gone puberty so its not like i smelled or produced nasty glands or anythin. Im the complete opposite now tho
June 17, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
Silver Price

if you don't shower daily thats just fucked.

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

June 18, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
Ape

On average I shower every 3 or 4 days. I just hate the hassle of getting wet/drying off.

Wow. Fuckin Wow. You probably smell like a wet dog. You sick fuck.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.