Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 28, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
jawesome

Any of you ever had any experience with anger management? I've always had a hot head, basically get it from my mom but I'm worse than her. As of late though I've realized more than ever it's fucked me over with a lot of things. I've had to break up with the only two girls I love because I have issues controlling it and being stubborn to let shit go. I've always had issues with my family but it's just been a normal thing for us. I need this to better myself for the people I love and myself..

I can't be doing this shit when I'm in my profession. I can't do it if the girl I love comes back or if I find someone new eventually. I can't keep being an asshole to everyone I'm close to in general because besides that I really have no other downfalls.

I think I'm trynna take some of those classes once my classes are over and hopefully it'll show I've changed my ways instead of me just saying I will and reverting back smh. So again, any of you ever had any experience with anger management?

Instagram: prxsh

May 28, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
The Noise

lol this explains you goin' in on boland and those other niggas ahaha .. my boys went through anger management and they're pretty chill . i mean if you really wanna' change , you gotta' experience something that'll change you as corny as that sounds .

millions

May 28, 2012 @ 08:20 PM

Inactive

can someone find that picture of jawesome and put the caption "you wont like me very much when im angry"
May 28, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
jawesome

lol that's out of boredom, honestly I feel like HB makes it worse, it's all that goes on here.

A few weeks ago I lost my girl because it was basically the final straw, she's not coming back at all. She gave me a chance for a few days to just fight for her back but I was on some "fuck that and fuck you I'm good" typa shit. The slightest bit of hope just was like "if you change maybe we can see if we have something in the future" or something a few days ago. When we were good, we were great. When we were bad it was basically all my fault because I was too stubborn to let it go or made it worse but blurting out what I'm thinking. I stopped fighting people and shit but that doesn't resolve shit smh.

Like I was driving back to my school and had some kinda epiphany and realized I really do treat everyone close to me pretty shitty at times. Nigga I told my mom I loved her for the first time in my life today I think, and I'm 22 smh. I even called my close friends and told them I'm sorry if I've ever gotten heated with them. I think her leaving me knocked some sense in me for once.

May 28, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
PKdaGod

lol that's out of boredom, honestly I feel like HB makes it worse, it's all that goes on here.

A few weeks ago I lost my girl because it was basically the final straw, she's not coming back at all. She gave me a chance for a few days to just fight for her back but I was on some "fuck that and fuck you I'm good" typa shit. The slightest bit of hope just was like "if you change maybe we can see if we have something in the future" or something a few days ago. When we were good, we were great. When we were bad it was basically all my fault because I was too stubborn to let it go or made it worse but blurting out what I'm thinking. I stopped fighting people and shit but that doesn't resolve shit smh.

Like I was driving back to my school and had some kinda epiphany and realized I really do treat everyone close to me pretty shitty at times. Nigga I told my mom I loved her for the first time in my life today I think, and I'm 22 smh. I even called my close friends and told them I'm sorry if I've ever gotten heated with them. I think her leaving me knocked some sense in me for once.

yo forreal, it takes a life changing event for you to change b. I about got arrested this year (talking fed time son) but somehow made it out of it. I used to treat everyone like shit too, then after I experienced that shit changed. i'm mellow now, i don't let hb piss me off anymore, I'm chill. you gotta realize that if ur 22, life is mad short B. in 8 years you gonna be 30. time to grow up a little bit and let some minor shit slide son. real talk
May 28, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

How big was da ass and wats her numba
May 28, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
dougiedrew

U MAD BRO?
May 28, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
jawesome

yo forreal, it takes a life changing event for you to change b. I about got arrested this year (talking fed time son) but somehow made it out of it. I used to treat everyone like shit too, then after I experienced that shit changed. i'm mellow now, i don't let hb piss me off anymore, I'm chill. you gotta realize that if ur 22, life is mad short B. in 8 years you gonna be 30. time to grow up a little bit and let some minor shit slide son. real talk

Yeah I got you, that's why I want to do whatever I can this summer to fix it. Definitely need to not fuck with HB at all, it's so easy to talk shit on here and start trivial arguments out of boredom. Now I feel like it just helps enforce being an asshole in real life.

May 28, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
missy.

i'd love to give you some... at least hopefully good insight.. but i'm okay.

good luck to you.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

May 28, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
jaded

I know someone who saw a MFT for anger and a few other things and it seemed to help. Sometimes you just have to talk to someone who is there to hear you out and help you through your issues. Friends and family want what's best for you, but it's difficult to talk to them about certain things.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 28, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
G8tor

Cuz needs yoga

off top

May 28, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
Pantic

Yeah i was honestly thinking about anger management last year, as i pretty much fit the description you made yourself. But then i thought fuck it, if people can't handle it im not gonna bother trynna change for them.
May 28, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Yeah I got you, that's why I want to do whatever I can this summer to fix it. Definitely need to not fuck with HB at all, it's so easy to talk shit on here and start trivial arguments out of boredom. Now I feel like it just helps enforce being an asshole in real life.

How big wuz da ass doe
May 28, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
0mar

if you've considered it you're doing well already to admit that is something you might need. Definitely take the next step and find out if it's something you need. The worst thing that'll happen is that it isn't for you.
May 28, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Just check my man Ajahn Brahm out. You find all your answers in the video.

:)

May 28, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
BuddyOmar

Aren't you asian? If you're angry just channel that energy into Kung Fu or Ninjitsu.

No but honestly, think of the emotions and anger you feel as energy flowing in a proverbial channel that is your body. If you choose to let it spill over and flood your psyche or thought process, it will consume you and lose control. If you're angry, channel that energy flow into something positive. Get a punching bag, buy some weights, go running. Anger is the most powerful means of motivation and if you squander it on other people or those who aren't to blame, it is being wasted. Harness this anger and spin it into something positive.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 29, 2012 @ 12:18 AM
0mar

anger and fear are like fire.

You can use fire. Control it, keep yourself warm and light your way. But if you lose control of the fire, it can engulf you and take everything.

Control and use the fire.
May 29, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
PKdaGod

Aren't you asian? If you're angry just channel that energy into Kung Fu or Ninjitsu.

No but honestly, think of the emotions and anger you feel as energy flowing in a proverbial channel that is your body. If you choose to let it spill over and flood your psyche or thought process, it will consume you and lose control. If you're angry, channel that energy flow into something positive. Get a punching bag, buy some weights, go running. Anger is the most powerful means of motivation and if you squander it on other people or those who aren't to blame, it is being wasted. Harness this anger and spin it into something positive.

my nigga buddyomar came through with that knowledge

#OYYOYSL

got u for life fam
May 29, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
PandoCalrissian

Honestly I have anger problems too normally if I'm not in stressful situation In fine and happy go lucky, as soon as shit gets real I lose it, it's like I have a split personality or some shit

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

May 29, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
johnathan

free max b 2013

May 29, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
jacobsever

I have anger issues that I get from my dad. I tend to let very little shit bother me.

For instance, one of the sliding drawers to my dresser came off the track, and I couldn't get it back on. There was a little piece of wood blocking the track that I couldn't see, and I just kept trying to shove it in. I got really pissed and threw the entire dresser on the ground, ended up breaking it.

Also, one time I was riding my bike with some friends. I noticed I was having a hard time keeping up, so tried shifting into a different gear, and it didn't work. By the time I caught up with my friends, I jumped off my bike, threw it in the air, then stomped on it. Destroyed the entire thing.

I guess I just hate when shit doesn't work that should work. I don't have the patience to fix it, I just get mad about it.

May 29, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
BuddyOmar

Also, one time with some friends. I noticed I was having a hard time keeping it up,

#PAUSE #SUSS

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 29, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
sharky

I guess I just hate when shit doesn't work that should work. I don't have the patience to fix it, I just get mad about it.

#whitewhine #firstworldproblems
May 29, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
A!exander

Also, one time with some friends. I noticed I was having a hard time keeping it up,

#PAUSE #SUSS

lool
May 29, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
jacobsever

#PAUSE #SUSS

Yup, definitely what I said.

May 29, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
backlikethat

it starts with not cussing anymore.
May 29, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
scarlem

its good u came to this realization bruh,
honestly after getting angry so many times in my life i got real fucking tired of it.
if u ever thought back as to how mad you got sometimes its just so stupid and unnecessary.
my advice is to recreationally smoke some bud and use it to meditate,
to calm yourself and to think and appreciate how good u have it in life.
May 29, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
EL_Guapo

NigGa you aint bout dat life just chill the fuck out cuz eventually you're gonna run into a nigga thats from the hood quick to blast you for "being angry at the world "

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

May 29, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
jawesome

^smh. It ain't even about being angry at the world. It's about getting angry with the ones I'm closest too because I'm so comfortable with them.

Thanks for all of the advice though. I definitely do need something to put my anger into something else. It just sucks the most right now because relationship wise I'm too late. I always come to my realization when I can't go back smfh. I've always said I've had anger issues, even told my last girl I've changed and what not but turns out the only thing I did change was to stop getting in fights. Besides that I haven't changed shit up until her dipping.

it starts with not cussing anymore.

I really need to do this too. I cuss in pretty much every sentence I think me and one of my boys are the only ones who still cuss a crazy amount in pharmacy school. I've tried to stop before but it's difficult to keep that in mind 24/7.

May 29, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
scarlem

imo this is a critical step in maturing.
whenever you get into an argument or fight and it starts to escalate,
you be a man and be the first one to back off.
it doesn't matter about you being right or winning the argument,
sometimes its just not worth it.

Please login first to reply.