Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 5, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
druqs

hopefully i get to go to a dispensary 4th of july party/bbq today or some shit. cool

morning with ak-diesel

me and my girl were talking about colorado weed just yesterday, that shit look on point..

July 5, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
missy.

^ yea you can do that too.

my friend has a grinder with a kief catcher and we put in the weed and sprinkle kief on top.

lol experiment too with like... weed, kief, oil, weed... or some shit like that. layerrrsss of funnnnnnn

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

July 5, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
druqs

have you tried that honey oil shit? it's like hash but you smoke it on a nail inside of a bong on some weird shit, white boys where i'm at been fuckin with it for a minute now and got me to smoke a couple times, but it makes plant seem like nothing so i dont fuck with it much. my tolerance is already too strong, lol.

July 5, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
missy.

honey oil? um... no. o_O

i know we put honey made with hash oil in our draaank tho.

i only do hash sometimes... smoking that makes me feel hella stupid.

July 5, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
druqs

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/3083.html

HIGHLY recommend you try it at least once. if i didn't like blunts and water pipes so much i'd probably only cop this shit.

and you put that shit in some dirty before? how was it?

July 5, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
nycxeric

my nigga i been meaning to try tht shit but im lazy and keep slackin on coppin the butane and extractor

i know that shit get u fuked up
July 5, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
KTA

rezzed up my go-to piece to the point of no return sad been smokin out of a plastic bottle wit da tinfoil bowl and hating life. subhuman stoner lifestyle is no way to live
July 5, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
kushburner

Got my shit grinded and ready right here.

you grind your bud for bowls?

i grind my bud for EVERYTHING

ive just never seen anyone do it other than for blunts/papers. someone told me years ago that grinding it makes it lose a lot of the THC crystals or some shit like that, so i copped a grinder with a screen to catch all the keef. i be puttin lines of that shit in the blunt doe

It hits so much smoother when grinded up. I like being able to inhale as much smoke as i can effortlessly. also it doesnt clog up my pipes.
July 5, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
nycxeric

rezzed up my go-to piece to the point of no return sad been smokin out of a plastic bottle wit da tinfoil bowl and hating life. subhuman stoner lifestyle is no way to live

ever heard of papers my nigga? that tinfoil shit is not the wave...
July 6, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
KTA

ever heard of papers my nigga? that tinfoil shit is not the wave...

yah bruh but it aint good looks when im runnin out to my truck to smoke one on lunch break gotta be quick, imma be quittin for school comin up anyway ill cop a nice piece when i pick up again
July 6, 2012 @ 09:45 AM
omfgruben

My other pipe.

that pipe is nice. info? or should I just google metal tobacco pipe. is that a certain style of pipe?

lol i got it for 10$ at my local smoke shop. theres mad different designs on them too. if your over 18 just go into a smoke shop brah.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

July 6, 2012 @ 09:51 AM
omfgruben

^ all the parts on it screw off and on too. like you can screw the whole thing apart. take the bowl off and put a new one, or some other shit with the pipe, maybe even make your own pipe if you have the right things for it. it seems kinda cool to make your own. idk. im high haha.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

July 6, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
missy.

cool

cinemagrams!

hb, meet lola. smile

July 6, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
drtmcgrt

sucks the other thread is gone..

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

July 6, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
keety

ive just never seen anyone do it other than for blunts/papers. someone told me years ago that grinding it makes it lose a lot of the THC crystals or some shit like that, so i copped a grinder with a screen to catch all the keef. i be puttin lines of that shit in the blunt doe

No it doesn't kill the thc, it may separate the trichromes but its still there...when you break up your bud you expose more of the material not just the outside but you're able to burn more evenly and hit a greater surface area and you actually get more out of your bud...me personally would never just throw a whole nugget in anything.
July 6, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
nycxeric

weeknd shit...need more hash asap
July 7, 2012 @ 10:32 AM
TheBeatNut

^^ Looks good! I haven't smoked no bud since May.. damn that job hunt!

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

July 8, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
nycxeric

rip stoner thread b...dont even see this nigga raylo in here

what a shame
July 8, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
Villain™

cool

cinemagrams!

hb, meet lola. smile

That was the name of my first bong!!! It was stolen though :/ I got my new one now though. Cool ass picture :D *respect*

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

July 8, 2012 @ 09:02 AM
missy.

^ lol thats awesome. lola's my friends bong. i have a tiny one named 'the baby' that he gave to me.

and thanks cool

July 8, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
pterodactylsamurai

plat k

July 9, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
Noey!

have you tried that honey oil shit? it's like hash but you smoke it on a nail inside of a bong on some weird shit, white boys where i'm at been fuckin with it for a minute now and got me to smoke a couple times, but it makes plant seem like nothing so i dont fuck with it much. my tolerance is already too strong, lol.

desmond.imageshack.us/Himg521/scaled.php?server=521&filename=axo5ztbcaamur4gjpglarge.jpg&res=landing
dat fire right here lol.... just fixed this tube, now this shit has a bubble butt...

get you some dank concentrates and dab up! much better than smoking flowers imo.
July 9, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
filthavenue

Gotta view it in HQ (open image in new tab)

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

July 9, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
basspro

filth where did u cawp?
July 9, 2012 @ 07:38 AM
trevxv3

No it doesn't kill the thc, it may separate the trichromes but its still there...when you break up your bud you expose more of the material not just the outside but you're able to burn more evenly and hit a greater surface area and you actually get more out of your bud...me personally would never just throw a whole nugget in anything.

this alone is why you should grind, i get like 2-3 hits when I just snap my nugs, when I grind i get about double that

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

July 9, 2012 @ 12:37 PM
nycxeric

smokin a lil jurrnt to start the day
July 10, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
the president

July 12, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
basspro

Gotta view it in HQ (open image in new tab)

where did u cawp dawg??
July 12, 2012 @ 09:36 AM
sandz

waddup

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

July 12, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
Villain™

You got a purty mouth boy smile ^

So last night, we jacked a nigga who snitched on the crew for half an ounce. Pined all night, now we're gonna buy another O and have a round 2.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

Please login first to reply.