Who’s a stoner again?

June 30, 2012 @ 23:42:08
HAHAHAHAHA u guys are fucking hilarious.xD
June 30, 2012 @ 23:50:28

Their fucking lame.

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

June 30, 2012 @ 23:50:50
yo son I think you're the one whose really mad. Tell em why you mad though? cuz you sit next to the hot chick in bio and she pays you no recognition? or your mom didn't buy you those Big Sean concert tix? Your dad's a bitch for not teaching you any respectable traits. Log off and spin more smegma all over yourself. Then you can cut your bitch pride off and maybe, just maybe, you can live your life as a ugly butch lesbo who Jacob wouldn't even jack it to..
June 30, 2012 @ 23:52:05
^ you're a newfag too with a shit ton of posts. god damn nigga. calm down.

talking to kamikaze

she a dyke

www.headhunterla.com

June 30, 2012 @ 23:52:06
yo son I think you're the one whose really mad. Tell em why you mad though? cuz you sit next to the hot chick in bio and she pays you no recognition? or your mom didn't buy you those Big Sean concert tix? Your dad's a bitch for not teaching you any respectable traits. Log off and spin more smegma all over yourself. Then you can cut your bitch pride off and maybe, just maybe, you can live your life as a ugly butch lesbo who Jacob wouldn't even jack it to..

Prime example.

June 30, 2012 @ 23:52:18
They're*
June 30, 2012 @ 23:55:37
fallin for trolls in 2012 shame on yall

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

June 30, 2012 @ 23:56:04
They're*

I wont feed the attention whore.

June 30, 2012 @ 23:57:04
^ you're a newfag too with a shit ton of posts. god damn nigga. calm down.

talking to kamikaze

she a dyke

uhhh
June 30, 2012 @ 23:59:26
Won't*
July 01, 2012 @ 00:02:02

July 01, 2012 @ 00:09:21
I'm just fuckin' with you damn
July 01, 2012 @ 00:23:09
damn bro r u that guy you're talking about i feel sooo bad for u bro, u need pussy son for real xD
July 01, 2012 @ 00:25:35

Their fucking lame.

tru xD
July 01, 2012 @ 03:29:41
how old are you? weed is so fucking boring now lmao.

That's why you smoke, vape, whatever the fuck.. weed for legitimate reasons rather than to subdue boredom.
July 01, 2012 @ 07:15:53
You puff herb? Dawg, I smoke weed too
You chief cheeba? Ay yo, dawg, me too!

Yo me, too? You like weed, dude? Me too!
You like smokin' weed? I see you!

www.headhunterla.com

July 02, 2012 @ 02:33:05
smh. why post in the STONER THREAD about it being lame to smoke and all this other shit. it's called the STONER THREAD for a reason. get that shit outta here. we discuss and share shit weed related. not talk shit about people who smoke weed. you can attempt to make your faggotory stoner hate threads elsewhere.

--

anywhoo.. got to smoke blueberry yum yum. that shit tasted so good. and the high was pretty much me being couch locked. sadly, i have no photos. oh well.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

July 02, 2012 @ 05:31:21

big smoke round here.
July 02, 2012 @ 06:03:25
I need to sneak some edibles from LAX to Honolulu Airport. Any recommendations?
July 02, 2012 @ 06:15:15
... eat them smokeyface
July 02, 2012 @ 06:56:40
I need to sneak some edibles from LAX to Honolulu Airport. Any recommendations?

First recommendation: Grow a pair. TSA looking for potential weapons or LARGE amounts of drugs, money, contraband etc. A few g's of edibles is a hardly worth the man hours to investigate, especially in two predominately MMJ liberal states. Remember, you're not a transporter, you're a traveler.. so act like it, they'll spot a cherry red flimsy game face and "randomize" your shit. haha

Second recommendation: Put the edible in a bag of candy of similar texture. There are hundreds of types of candies to match a variety of edibles in shape and texture. This is paramount to a fail safe method, because the x-ray machine can toggle between organic and non-organic modes, hence the textures must be relatively close in composition. Excessive wrapping draws attention. Sneaky placement of random objects also draws attention (i.e. random object hidden in a shoe, which is fine for the naked eye, but not the wizardry of the x-ray). A zip n seal candy bag will be plenty good, the dogs do not come to the security gates unless called upon, and edibles don't stink enough to seep through the other candy and a zip seal. Must fit naturally. Must belong. Always put it in your carry on. Never put it in your immediate clothing, or checked baggage.

Third recommendation: Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
July 02, 2012 @ 23:48:18
^Have you done it before?
Im contemplating about it but if caught, its a fed crime. Too bad my recommendation wont work in Hawaii.
July 02, 2012 @ 23:59:21

Inactive User

I AM!!!
July 03, 2012 @ 00:43:39
Got my shit grinded and ready right here.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

July 03, 2012 @ 00:44:43
Who smokes weed anymore? its all about them bath salts.
July 03, 2012 @ 04:53:04
had some random shit last week (called 20 year expertise--some bullshit name) that had me playing the same song for hours
July 03, 2012 @ 10:22:46
@ Kushburner, I went from LAX to Honolulu with an edible about a month ago. they don't catch it.
July 03, 2012 @ 20:40:40
Got my shit grinded and ready right here.

you grind your bud for bowls?

July 03, 2012 @ 21:26:26
^ are you not allowed to or something?

/looks up stoner rules for grinding weed and using bowls.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

July 03, 2012 @ 22:20:18
^ are you not allowed to or something?

/looks up stoner rules for grinding weed and using bowls.

/gets defensive for no reason

just asking a question, and wasn't talking to you.

Please login first to reply.
x