Who’s a stoner again?

Jun 08, 2012 @ 07:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkA7br7juKo&feature=related
Jun 08, 2012 @ 14:52
man you mofos need to hit the boy up.. like seriously... your in forum lover or life and all divine made.. LEGITTER than a STERN RITTER..

http://n8chr.bigcartel.com designer clothing for less ^^^^^^vvvvv^^^^^vvvvv^^^^^^VVVVVV-----====

Jun 08, 2012 @ 19:20
and that blunt looked disgusting man, jeez break that bud down more and get someone to roll it up for you
those shitty ass swishas, dutch man

lol. what are you even talking about? i rolled the blunt with a game, and swishers are amazing. go roll up some mids boy.
Jun 08, 2012 @ 22:22
Whatever happened to DMF? I haven't had a chance to use it.
Jun 08, 2012 @ 22:32

it's 420247

class of 2012 thanks to my best friend ganja
Jun 09, 2012 @ 05:20
^ lol your entire post + your sn = lulz.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

Jun 09, 2012 @ 05:25
Originally posted by Inactive User
^ lol your entire post + your sn = lulz.

lol :-) blazed
Jun 09, 2012 @ 07:45

It might be pic quality but that does not look dank

haha now that I look at it, it sorta looks mids, but I could assure you it's fire, lol I'll smoke you out :p
Jun 09, 2012 @ 15:44
smoke out claire and she'll smoke ur ass with a 13in black dildo

wheres the weedman at doe? i will come back in an hour with some buds or my name isnt arch bishop bobby flay
Jun 09, 2012 @ 17:20
boiiiiiiiii
Jun 09, 2012 @ 17:37
mmm

white og.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

Jun 09, 2012 @ 17:44

Jun 09, 2012 @ 18:37
does anyone know any sites to buy weed from? i got my connects but i just wana see some diff kinds and prices

ll
Jun 09, 2012 @ 18:55
Jun 09, 2012 @ 19:28
lol jesse do u slang or is that all for personal use. +mana if its all for personal consumption.

arch bishop iron chef bobby flay

honestly some of the best weed ive ever smoked. love the flavor.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 19:32
if i was rich id pay someone to blow weed smoke in my nose while i slept
Jun 09, 2012 @ 19:33
this nigga jesses weed plate always gets me if i robbed u id steal that n some little debbie snacks i know u keep them around.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:07
what is it like getting your recommendation renewed in cali? i never had a legitimate prediagnosed condition when i went in for my first evaluation
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:12
i was at this pond by my house, cool serene place. i was watching the ducks and i felt bad for this mother duck because she only had 2 chics left. obviously she had more but they had either died or eaten. then i realized people are a lot like these ducks. survival isnt guaranteed. sometimes i feel guilty when i think about how much i have and how much i spend casually. but why should i feel bad? my life isnt guarenteed, im in this struggle. who knows if ill make it to be 30, and here i am feeling bad for everyone i meet. what if i died tomorrow and all i had was guilt. and that cant be healthy. makes me think of what kind of issues i have if i feel bad for everyone. some superiority complex or something.

not like i can get happier than anyone else. buddy in africa getting a cold glass of water prolly feels happier than i do buying some clothes.
Jun 09, 2012 @ 20:17
^although everyone beats upon a hard path, it is a guranteed path to salvation... be happy for life and all in it, for it is happy for you and all in you...

http://n8chr.bigcartel.com designer clothing for less ^^^^^^vvvvv^^^^^vvvvv^^^^^^VVVVVV-----====

Jun 09, 2012 @ 22:55
i was at this pond by my house, cool serene place. i was watching the ducks and i felt bad for this mother duck because she only had 2 chics left. obviously she had more but they had either died or eaten. then i realized people are a lot like these ducks. survival isnt guaranteed. sometimes i feel guilty when i think about how much i have and how much i spend casually. but why should i feel bad? my life isnt guarenteed, im in this struggle. who knows if ill make it to be 30, and here i am feeling bad for everyone i meet. what if i died tomorrow and all i had was guilt. and that cant be healthy. makes me think of what kind of issues i have if i feel bad for everyone. some superiority complex or something.

not like i can get happier than anyone else. buddy in africa getting a cold glass of water prolly feels happier than i do buying some clothes.

ok lil b

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jun 09, 2012 @ 22:59

ok lil b

#rare #based #thoughts
Jun 10, 2012 @ 01:02
the iron chef always dropping knowledge
Jun 10, 2012 @ 22:56

Jun 11, 2012 @ 03:31
w0w
Jun 11, 2012 @ 03:42
well damn

off top

Jun 11, 2012 @ 04:23
aww shit nigga got the buddha. my friend picked one up a few weeks ago, that thing is amazing. first vape i've used and its just incredible. need to get one of them for school next year.
Jun 11, 2012 @ 04:28
yea man, the buddha does the job, makes a lil nug go a long way, easy maintenance as well
Jun 11, 2012 @ 04:32
I know Colorado got that fuego, but is it as easy to get your card as it is here in Cali?

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

Jun 11, 2012 @ 05:07
I know Colorado got that fuego, but is it as easy to get your card as it is here in Cali?

I went to a dispensary and asked for a doctor reference they gave me his card, walked into a docs office, 20 minute wait, 60$ fee, told doc I was having pain in my knee.. he felt it.. didn't lift the pant leg or see the knee, and was like ok... then a 30$ fee to the state with the doc's note and a 2 month wait for processing.... then I was legal, with a 12 plant limit.. sure it's the same in cali... any doc can write the approval

did the process in one day. easy nonetheless.
Please login first to reply.