Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 28, 2014 @ 04:43 AM
ricky faded

just some local talent from around the area been mostly getting indica nts what strain as down under no one gives a fuck what strain you get plus you never really know to begin with

and some outdoor shit from shanghai doesnt look that good but it was a solid sativa with little seeds great for wake and bake.

THRDEYE CREW | http://www.thrdeye.com | STAY FADED

April 28, 2014 @ 05:17 AM
Sentimental

Im about to apply for my first job mayne, should I quit blazing? I mean I know I should for the job sake, but I still want to lowkey do it... I'm not the type of guy that comes to work faded.. I just do it to fuck around.. What should I do?

Fuck Off.

April 28, 2014 @ 05:27 AM
ricky faded

Im about to apply for my first job mayne, should I quit blazing? I mean I know I should for the job sake, but I still want to lowkey do it... I'm not the type of guy that comes to work faded.. I just do it to fuck around.. What should I do?
depends do you know if they drug test? if they do then yeah stop blazing the job should be your number 1 priority , if they dont then yeah keep on blazing bro but make sure that weed smoke dont turn you into a space cadet on the day of your interview have a clear mind and dont blaze if you wanna be safe but end of the day you know yourself better than we do so yeah keep the buds for after work my man ;)

THRDEYE CREW | http://www.thrdeye.com | STAY FADED

April 28, 2014 @ 06:06 AM
Sentimental

depends do you know if they drug test? if they do then yeah stop blazing the job should be your number 1 priority , if they dont then yeah keep on blazing bro but make sure that weed smoke dont turn you into a space cadet on the day of your interview have a clear mind and dont blaze if you wanna be safe but end of the day you know yourself better than we do so yeah keep the buds for after work my man ;)
Thx my G. Im planning on applying for retail jobs as a sales associate. Looking to a get a little experience in that field, I don't know much. But I think I might get tested.... anyone got experience?

Fuck Off.

April 30, 2014 @ 04:38 AM
REVS

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 30, 2014 @ 05:22 PM
Gilly Suits

Thx my G. Im planning on applying for retail jobs as a sales associate. Looking to a get a little experience in that field, I don't know much. But I think I might get tested.... anyone got experience?
It really depends on the store Best Buy tests once a year

Culective.com //

April 30, 2014 @ 05:36 PM
spamster

lots of cranberry juice and a gallon of water a day
May 14, 2014 @ 09:05 PM
ragamuffin

had a religious experience while editing this photo on my phone. 

http://gollygee13.tumblr.com/

June 2, 2014 @ 11:27 PM
slytendencies

Anybody fuck with Animal Cookies? My new favorite strain coming off Sour Diesel
June 2, 2014 @ 11:46 PM
Space Cowboy

HB Fam who got that connect for Seattle .. Out here for a bit and being dry ain't fun.
June 3, 2014 @ 01:14 AM
trevxv3

HB Fam who got that connect for Seattle .. Out here for a bit and being dry ain't fun.
weeds legal in Washington you dip 

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

June 3, 2014 @ 01:50 AM
Space Cowboy

weeds legal in Washington you dip 
No shit but recreational shops aren't open yet and the other alternative is medical dispensaries. Ain't here long enough to apply for a medical card and not sure if I even can so relax yourself brah. Just asking who got that connect.
June 4, 2014 @ 08:06 PM
Saro

June 5, 2014 @ 11:50 PM
slytendencies

Anybody fuck with Animal Cookies? My new favorite strain coming off Sour Diesel
yeah bro that shit got me fucked up 
Nice full body effects from it, thinking about picking up sone Death Star later
June 11, 2014 @ 03:26 AM
REVS

Me and @Alexamiles damage so far. Been strictly smoking blunts for a couple weeks now. Going all summer long.

June 11, 2014 @ 06:55 AM
christopher.

^ what are yall's favorite blunt wrap? my friends and i always smoke reg swishers, but grape is cool
June 11, 2014 @ 09:48 AM
Zabuza

grape white owls or blueberry swisshers
June 11, 2014 @ 03:47 PM
meFLOW

Me and @Alexamiles damage so far. Been strictly smoking blunts for a couple weeks now. Going all summer long.

zig zag blunts b?

them shits are so over flavored i feel like im smoking straight cancer

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

June 11, 2014 @ 06:48 PM
Youth In Asia

FPM - MUCKFATH

June 11, 2014 @ 07:14 PM
cake.

^ what are yall's favorite blunt wrap? my friends and i always smoke reg swishers, but grape is
tropical fusion and/or chocolate swishers are my favorite
June 11, 2014 @ 07:14 PM
slytendencies

zig zag blunts b?

them shits are so over flavored i feel like im smoking straight cancer
You guys should try pure tobacco leaf wraps, they burn pretty quick but hit super smooth and you can roll to real cigar thickness, other than that grape or tropical swishers are the go-to
June 11, 2014 @ 07:37 PM
Soul Rize

Hey if i post pics of the bud i smoke. Do yall think it can be identified?

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

June 11, 2014 @ 08:47 PM
powerball

Hey if i post pics of the bud i smoke. Do yall think it can be identified?
not a shot. too many different strains out there.
June 11, 2014 @ 08:49 PM
thirdworlds

Them tropical fusion swishers tho cool
June 12, 2014 @ 02:52 AM
REVS

Ayyye, cool how long you been saving 'em up?

To answer your question Chris I probably fuck with Backwoods/1882's the most. I know we haven't smoke of ton of them but the blunt selection down the street isn't the best. That's why we smoke a ton of zig-zag/white owl. 

I don't really like zig-zag either eFlow, I mean I like them, but they aren't my favorite, they just started selling 3 for 99 cents instead of 2 for 99 cents so it's hard not to buy them. 

June 12, 2014 @ 03:23 AM
Λlexamiles

grape white owls or blueberry swisshers
ayyyy this is exactly how i feel. i usually go with white grape games instead of white owls though, theyre basically rhe same but games are the nicest to roll imo. in terms of smokability i love dutches especially if im gonna be smoking alotta blunts, theyre very smooth

i make music n shit - https://soundcloud.com/alexamiles - @alexamilesMusic - milesalexamiles@gmail.com - blunts

June 12, 2014 @ 03:30 AM
WasianGuy

Anyone buy loud online? I read random shit about online blackmarkets (silk road) and hear some people cop from Instagram dealers. Hella popped and sheisty but I'm getting tired of paying 180-200 for a half of kill over here smfh

BiG BALLiN iN CHiCAG0

June 12, 2014 @ 04:01 PM
Λlexamiles

paying 180-200 for a half of kill over here smfh

i make music n shit - https://soundcloud.com/alexamiles - @alexamilesMusic - milesalexamiles@gmail.com - blunts

June 14, 2014 @ 08:27 PM
slytendencies

paying 180-200 for a half of kill over here smfh
Lmao good thing i live in cali
June 14, 2014 @ 08:31 PM
ADiKt

I'm getting tired of paying 180-200 for a half of kill over here smfh
Damn son i charge 130-150 depending on if you fuck with me tough. And thats texas but i do charge older cats 200 lmao 

Please login first to reply.