Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 8, 2013 @ 06:37 AM
jvdude

just got a gram of oil last week been taking dabs every day with this micro gpen shit is ill if u come across it definately pick some up
December 8, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
clim0215

anyone here from chicago ?
December 15, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
Ultimate Man Ray

is it worth it buying a vaporizer? 

:)

December 15, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
*ER!C

Vaporizers are good for:

- getting high in a cleaner/healthier way

- getting high with less weed

If you don't care about the health aspect and enjoy a more stoned feeling to a cerebral type of high, then avoid vaporizers.  I have a volcano and I barely use it.  If I want to give my lungs a break, i'll switch to the vape, but most of the time I straight roll jurnts.    
December 15, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
Lethal Interjection

is it worth it buying a vaporizer? 
just talked to my boy about this. Honestly, dabbing yes. stoging yes. budd a lot more stressful. But idk this my opinion from what my homies tell me and the reviews I read online. But forsure Im gonna buy one soon and Ill see how it goes. Research First if you re gonna buy one

Never buying Nike again, until they upgrade quality to an extent that I would get my money's worth

December 20, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
Nyc93

Vaporizers are so boring avoid it. I also bought a volcano and it's been money down the drain. I only smoke my bong now. Best way to go IMO is a Multi chambered bong- 1 rip of fire and ur good every time 

FS: Supreme SS14 Baseball Henley Black Large 220 Shipped

December 20, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
zmanzaq

anyone know anything about the PAX vaporizer?http://www.ploom.com/pax kinda pricy , but is it worth it? I only know about it because of Childish Gambino lol
December 21, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
paulywalnuts

smoke up bro!!! 420 blaze it all day playa holla catch ya on the flip side son 

i master bait from time to time/// wtb - supreme mohair cardigan large, orange or pink, pm me...

December 24, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
Villain™

bong life mane cool

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

January 17, 2014 @ 07:43 AM
blunt_trauma

January 21, 2014 @ 05:54 AM
sandz

Any body here fuck with bulbs?

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

January 21, 2014 @ 08:14 PM
Lethal Interjection

Stoner life might not make it.... Always gotta be on watch for a drug test..  Cant blaze in public...., really getting tired and I dont enjoy smoking.... I just like gettin high. Maybe it's time for me to take a break

Never buying Nike again, until they upgrade quality to an extent that I would get my money's worth

January 21, 2014 @ 10:03 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

anyone know anything about the PAX vaporizer?http://www.ploom.com/pax kinda pricy , but is it worth it? I only know about it because of Childish Gambino lol
bought one like 2 weeks ago on some real shit not worth the money
January 24, 2014 @ 12:31 AM
blunt_trauma

January 24, 2014 @ 01:24 AM
street lights

this past Saturday was like free weed day for me. my dealer gave me a sample of his next hash batch and thank jesus dude was on meth so dude came through with a 2 huge nuggets for free, then a younger head said he was going to smoke me out, then didn't so for some reason he felt obligated to give me like 2 grams free, then to end the night another homie did that same shit, except i didn't want to roll through to his pad(i was already smoking and eigth of purp) so dude comes over to mine and gives me a nugget of some flame shit. that was a good day

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

February 1, 2014 @ 11:30 PM
REVS

Just picked up some. It's probably the densest shit I've had in a long time. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

February 2, 2014 @ 02:41 AM
db_cooper

I haven't smoked bud in over two years, mainly because of the paranoia it gave me. Its weird. But I plan on moving back to Seattle soon and you can buy/carry there no questions asked. So I'm going to give another go because i loved post work bleezies. How high will I get and do I just have to suck it up for a few days then I'll level out? (Paranoria speaking). Plus weed fucks me up. I can funtion more easily on harder drugs. Any insight is welcomed
February 2, 2014 @ 03:37 AM
christopher.

^ Probably just start out with just a single blunt per day - or just smoke from a pipe -  for a while, although that might get you pretty high. I think you should just see how it goes with that and try to get used to it and "lose" the paranoia. Although it would be best if you smoke with a group of friends or have a sesh so that way you won't have to take a full blunt to the face.
February 2, 2014 @ 03:40 AM
zzzboy

you should smoke indicas too instead of sativa.  idk why people even enjoy sativa really...makes your mind race and i personally get a headache.  worst that can happen with indica is that you sit on a couch.
February 2, 2014 @ 03:41 AM
daytona squared

I haven't smoked bud in over two years, mainly because of the paranoia it gave me. Its weird. But I plan on moving back to Seattle soon and you can buy/carry there no questions asked. So I'm going to give another go because i loved post work bleezies. How high will I get and do I just have to suck it up for a few days then I'll level out? (Paranoria speaking). Plus weed fucks me up. I can funtion more easily on harder drugs. Any insight is welcomed
i have the same problem if i dont use some type of opiate or benzo with it weed just makes me shaky and freaked out and ive been smoking for probably 4-5 yrs 

btw when u come back we should link up i got a new oil rig cool

no swag November

February 12, 2014 @ 10:13 AM
thirdworlds

February 12, 2014 @ 09:47 PM
megustaleche

i have the same problem if i dont use some type of opiate or benzo with it weed just makes me shaky and freaked out and ive been smoking for probably 4-5 yrs 

btw when u come back we should link up i got a new oil rig
Dab life

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

February 12, 2014 @ 09:52 PM
jeanyes

February 12, 2014 @ 11:17 PM
*ER!C

btw when u come back we should link up i got a new oil rig
' i've been gettin a lil bugged out lately as well after smoking bud . . doesn't happpen all the time, but once in a while i literally start freakin out and i've been smoking for mad long.  When i'm on opiates that shit is even worse! I start freaking out about my breathing and shit lol . . i can only smoke like 1-2 bowl hits on any opiates or else i bug!!
February 13, 2014 @ 04:03 AM
D

i can't brush my teeth while high, i can't feel my face and it makes me bug out. shit is normal, toke up and relax and enjoy it
February 22, 2014 @ 09:03 AM
vin

i got way too much extras br0s
February 22, 2014 @ 09:18 PM
zzzboy

can you mail me some
February 23, 2014 @ 12:11 AM
vin

hit me up br0s
February 23, 2014 @ 12:24 AM
jeanyes

where at homie?