smoke up bro!!! 420 blaze it all day playa holla catch ya on the flip side son 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Dec 24, 2013 @ 01:17
bong life mane smokeyface

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

Jan 17, 2014 @ 07:43
Jan 21, 2014 @ 05:54
Any body here fuck with bulbs?

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

Jan 21, 2014 @ 20:14
Stoner life might not make it.... Always gotta be on watch for a drug test..  Cant blaze in public...., really getting tired and I dont enjoy smoking.... I just like gettin high. Maybe it's time for me to take a break

Go.

Jan 21, 2014 @ 22:03
anyone know anything about the PAX vaporizer?http://www.ploom.com/pax kinda pricy , but is it worth it? I only know about it because of Childish Gambino lol
bought one like 2 weeks ago on some real shit not worth the money
Jan 24, 2014 @ 00:31
Jan 24, 2014 @ 01:24
this past Saturday was like free weed day for me. my dealer gave me a sample of his next hash batch and thank jesus dude was on meth so dude came through with a 2 huge nuggets for free, then a younger head said he was going to smoke me out, then didn't so for some reason he felt obligated to give me like 2 grams free, then to end the night another homie did that same shit, except i didn't want to roll through to his pad(i was already smoking and eigth of purp) so dude comes over to mine and gives me a nugget of some flame shit. that was a good day

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

Feb 01, 2014 @ 23:30
Just picked up some. It's probably the densest shit I've had in a long time. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Feb 02, 2014 @ 02:41
I haven't smoked bud in over two years, mainly because of the paranoia it gave me. Its weird. But I plan on moving back to Seattle soon and you can buy/carry there no questions asked. So I'm going to give another go because i loved post work bleezies. How high will I get and do I just have to suck it up for a few days then I'll level out? (Paranoria speaking). Plus weed fucks me up. I can funtion more easily on harder drugs. Any insight is welcomed
Feb 02, 2014 @ 03:37
^ Probably just start out with just a single blunt per day - or just smoke from a pipe -  for a while, although that might get you pretty high. I think you should just see how it goes with that and try to get used to it and "lose" the paranoia. Although it would be best if you smoke with a group of friends or have a sesh so that way you won't have to take a full blunt to the face.
Feb 02, 2014 @ 03:40
you should smoke indicas too instead of sativa.  idk why people even enjoy sativa really...makes your mind race and i personally get a headache.  worst that can happen with indica is that you sit on a couch.
Feb 02, 2014 @ 03:41
I haven't smoked bud in over two years, mainly because of the paranoia it gave me. Its weird. But I plan on moving back to Seattle soon and you can buy/carry there no questions asked. So I'm going to give another go because i loved post work bleezies. How high will I get and do I just have to suck it up for a few days then I'll level out? (Paranoria speaking). Plus weed fucks me up. I can funtion more easily on harder drugs. Any insight is welcomed
i have the same problem if i dont use some type of opiate or benzo with it weed just makes me shaky and freaked out and ive been smoking for probably 4-5 yrs 

btw when u come back we should link up i got a new oil rig smokeyface

i love u all

Feb 12, 2014 @ 10:13
Feb 12, 2014 @ 21:47
Originally posted by Inactive User
i have the same problem if i dont use some type of opiate or benzo with it weed just makes me shaky and freaked out and ive been smoking for probably 4-5 yrs 

btw when u come back we should link up i got a new oil rig
Dab life

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Feb 12, 2014 @ 21:52
Feb 12, 2014 @ 23:17
Originally posted by Inactive User

btw when u come back we should link up i got a new oil rig
' i've been gettin a lil bugged out lately as well after smoking bud . . doesn't happpen all the time, but once in a while i literally start freakin out and i've been smoking for mad long.  When i'm on opiates that shit is even worse! I start freaking out about my breathing and shit lol . . i can only smoke like 1-2 bowl hits on any opiates or else i bug!!
Feb 13, 2014 @ 04:03
i can't brush my teeth while high, i can't feel my face and it makes me bug out. shit is normal, toke up and relax and enjoy it
Feb 22, 2014 @ 09:03
i got way too much extras br0s
Feb 22, 2014 @ 21:18
can you mail me some
Feb 23, 2014 @ 00:11
hit me up br0s
Feb 23, 2014 @ 00:24
where at homie?
Feb 23, 2014 @ 02:56

loud for tonight 
Feb 23, 2014 @ 08:16
all over the states 
smokeyface
Feb 24, 2014 @ 01:23
i got way too much extras br0s
yuuup  smokeyface

Boutta wash some super skunk x diablo trim a homie gave me for some bubble hash next weekend. would run it for some shatter but I don't like trim run bho tongueface
Feb 24, 2014 @ 01:24
Vin send me some of that shit my nigga ..
Feb 26, 2014 @ 01:46

Sometimes I guess..
Feb 26, 2014 @ 11:56
Peep the location, you already know what it is. SuperBowl champs baby!
Feb 26, 2014 @ 21:25
^^ congrats fam

still trying to figure out how to find a hookup around atl.. tried webehigh but no dice.. spring break next week, too, fuckk. wanna take a nice drive down to the gulf coast
Feb 26, 2014 @ 21:32
Who got the plug on Xanax bars tho?
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0