FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 11, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
zzzboy

^ yup i'm pretty antisocial when smoking unless everyone else is high, but i can drink and talk to anyone
January 11, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
mrh

Anybody fuck wit chop?: I try not to do too much but man when I do some lines and smoke after, I feel like 
the fuck is chop?  coke? 
January 11, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
DarianaGrande

Yea. slang we use round here

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

January 11, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
sandz

chop means chopped up weed over here

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

January 11, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
legendlikenas

I think weed is like any other drug/substance, your mental state in it depends on your state going in, your expectations, etc.

If you are antisocial, it is most likely because of paranoia. Otherwise it wouldn't matter if everyone else was high or not.

On the real tho, alcohol and ecstasy are the best ways to become EVERYBODY's bff
January 13, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
ellol

haven't smoked in 4 months, planning to take my first dab hit with my nigglets when school starts cool shit is gonna be like my first time cool
January 13, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
GSA190

I think weed is like any other drug/substance, your mental state in it depends on your state going in, your expectations, etc.

If you are antisocial, it is most likely because of paranoia. Otherwise it wouldn't matter if everyone else was high or not.

On the real tho, alcohol and ecstasy are the best ways to become EVERYBODY's bff
It's safe to say I get paranoid if I'm stoned out in public. 

I do what I do, just go with it Patriots - Knicks - Islanders - Chelsea

January 14, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
iAmSofaKing

I used to be exactly like that, lately i just dont really care or pay attention to anyone when im high in public.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

January 14, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
GSA190

I used to be exactly like that, lately i just dont really care or pay attention to anyone when im high in public.
It might be the fact that I usually get red eyes, I'm 6.6 and stick out like a sore thumb. Rhoto FTW

January 14, 2013 @ 04:17 PM
J_Got_The_Geass

I dont think I'm less social when I'm high. I feel like discussing my emotions, doesn't really matter with who. On party's it is the same, I mostly stay with my boys and when another person enters the conversation we troll him/her.
I don't give a fuck if somebody notice that I'm high, fuck that, I don't have to do anything with that person.

Changed my name from Mojosodope to J_Got_The_Geass

January 14, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
GSA190

I catch myself getting in deep conversations when I'm stoned. Then I realize i'm the only one talking haha cool

January 14, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
missy.

lol sooo.. my break lasted a week and i smoked again on friday, sat, and a little on sunday. nothing heavy cept on friday and figured out what was wrong with me...

lol so now i'm just doin no smoke weekdays and smoke on weekends with buddies to see how that goes. 

very interesting. 

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

January 14, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
Hades

lol sooo.. my break lasted a week and i smoked again on friday, sat, and a little on sunday. nothing heavy cept on friday and figured out what was wrong with me...

lol so now i'm just doin no smoke weekdays and smoke on weekends with buddies to see how that goes. 

very interesting. 
i havent smoked in bout 2 months,don't kno if i should go back tbh
January 14, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
GSA190

very interesting. 
Wait, what was wrong with you?

January 14, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
B Low Brown

IIRC she got bored of weed 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

January 14, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
missy.

@guerrilla god

just do it? i see nothing wrong with it.

@GSA190

it was a more personal thing.. personal struggles mixed with my own depression and anxiety + being bored and smoking weed to fill up that boredom creating even more depressing thoughts cuz sometimes i'd sit there and do nothing when i should be doing something ;C but mind you, i would always try to do things even when i do smoke..

but pretty much, i found that i was judging myself very very harshly. way too harsh actually. i dont even know..

lol quite silly if you ask me but whatever. ive never reached that point before and this was the first time so... whatever. ^^

January 14, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
missy.

and b low, it could even be that... idk.... haha being bored of weed while being bored. idont know... 

January 14, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
GSA190

That tends to happen when I smoke, well for me at least. I over-think or over-analyze everything when I'm stoned. Even reading your post, I can see your over-analyzing the situation. It's all good though.

On another note, Can we make the new Stoner thread?

January 15, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
missy.

There's no need to make a new thread if there's one already existing. 

An take a break then. I think I'm alright now. 

January 15, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
GSA190

Bump it, because I can't find it.

January 15, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
B Low Brown

You're in it

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

January 15, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
GSA190

Really? If so, someone really needs to change the name of this thread.

January 15, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
adoboFosho

I don't think I've ever stopped smoking. Now that you all know that I'm a stoner, let's talk about the social scene after you smoke. Like a few of you said before. I get super awkward and uncomfortable (unless i'm with my boys) when I'm around a lot of people when I smoke. I never seem to be interested in anything but my high, when I get high. I take advantage of the high and that doesn't include trying to keep listen to someone talk about something I probably wouldn't care about if I was sober. 
 When I drink it's a different story. It's like a complete 360. I smoke and drink n' i'm talking to strangers like I've know them since pre-k. Weird shit. 
if you spin a 360 you are at the same place tho?

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

January 15, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
GSA190

I mean't figuratively, not literally. 

January 15, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
The Fiasco

what u got to be depressed about claire you're a young beautiful independent woman!

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

January 16, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
missy.

spanks my dear. i really should try and remember that more often ;P

January 16, 2013 @ 02:07 PM
laxlife1234

1/2 oz of Sour D, yay.

www.jacobskoglund.com | www.jacobsphotobooth.tumblr.com

January 16, 2013 @ 02:23 PM
RyandaGod

some of my latest stuff I took down. Really liking itcoolcoolcool

January 16, 2013 @ 03:11 PM
GSA190

^^ Home grown?

January 16, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
RyandaGod

^^ Home grown?
Yup, been doing my own thing for about 4 yrs now. 

Please login first to reply.