Who’s a stoner again?

January 02, 2013 @ 01:09:25
smokeyface(Invalid img)

Some stuff that finished up for Christmas 
January 02, 2013 @ 02:58:35
does anyone know any pen vapes that actually take bud?
January 05, 2013 @ 17:52:41
soOOooooo.. i think i'm gonna take a serious break.. :/ 

it's getting to that point where i'll smoke and i'm deathly afraid i'm gonna go into anaphylactic shock or something. i'm not sure if it's just me or the strains i'm smoking or if my weed is old o_O but i'll be high and feel super cold and feel like my blood pressure is dropping and that i'm gonna die any second... T_T 

and idk its not as fun anymore? i mean it is but... lol maybe not at home.. alone....  man... -_-

funny tho cuz new years eve i smoked and drank and i was fine.......... maybe i just shouldn't be alone and smoke anymore x) 

mind you i smoke almost every or every other day >< 

does anyone ever feel the same? :/

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

January 05, 2013 @ 17:59:46
no stfu ^^^
January 05, 2013 @ 21:54:54
The Based Jesus blazes - Based Jesus

Hansum + Based = Perfection

January 05, 2013 @ 22:18:06
soOOooooo.. i think i'm gonna take a serious break.. :/ 

it's getting to that point where i'll smoke and i'm deathly afraid i'm gonna go into anaphylactic shock or something. i'm not sure if it's just me or the strains i'm smoking or if my weed is old o_O but i'll be high and feel super cold and feel like my blood pressure is dropping and that i'm gonna die any second... T_T 

and idk its not as fun anymore? i mean it is but... lol maybe not at home.. alone....  man... -_-

funny tho cuz new years eve i smoked and drank and i was fine.......... maybe i just shouldn't be alone and smoke anymore x) 

mind you i smoke almost every or every other day >< 

does anyone ever feel the same? :/
haha claire smoking weed is great but it gets old fast if smoking as much as you do.  i've never had any scary symptoms like that, though...
January 05, 2013 @ 22:19:07
duplicate.
January 07, 2013 @ 20:09:08
@missy i get like that when i smoke way too much hits from a bong... or if you smoking K2 you get that paranoia feeling.
January 07, 2013 @ 23:19:28
Got a lung infection and still burning the devils lettuce.
January 08, 2013 @ 01:46:06
Claire, i quit for three months, and only positive was i got really high when I decided to blaze again smokeyface never qutting again
January 08, 2013 @ 07:15:32
nearly got myself raided... too swift tho, gone back to regular smoking, happier and loving it more then ever
January 08, 2013 @ 08:00:31

blue dream

darth vader

blackberry kush

og

barry white

cherry pie

blue cheese

it's the bay.

January 08, 2013 @ 08:07:20
that darth vader looks so piff, shit ! I smoked a fat blunt and saw the new texas chainsaw flick tonight . . . the movie sucked but goddamn i was high as fuck !! glad i stopped smoking blunts daily, now when i smoke one i fucking get so stoned haha, so wavy smokeyface 
January 09, 2013 @ 02:06:07
does anyone know any pen vapes that actually take bud?
apparently there's a g pen in the works that's gonna do that.
January 09, 2013 @ 02:07:50
Vapor blunt. Works great for tree
January 09, 2013 @ 02:40:14

Hansum + Based = Perfection

January 09, 2013 @ 03:20:34
Originally posted by Inactive User
Claire, i quit for three months, and only positive was i got really high when I decided to blaze again never qutting again
thanks to those who replied..

honestly i think it's myself overall.. i've been really depressed and not eating properly and have been smoking more than i shouldve and not eating more than i should.. hmm.. but a break for myself is good i think. 

i'm sure when i smoke again it'll be fuckin awesome... blushing

January 09, 2013 @ 03:40:23
Trying to take a break but I've had some problems. I was smoking heavy during fall semester but took a break over winter break. Anybody else experiencing insomnia type shit when they stop smoking? I literally go to sleep at 4-5 AM and wake up at 9-10 AM every day, if I don't go out at night.

Also my appetite is non-existant if I don't smoke. I'm already frail at  5'10/5'11 140, but have lost 5 pounds in the near month I haven't smoked. Eating one meal a day and shit...just not hungry.

I feel like weed has fucked up my natural functions, like I got THC in my DNA or some shit. Anyone got experience with this shit? Praying this shit ain't permanent.
January 09, 2013 @ 03:48:11
Is it me or is smoking alone better?  Unless i'm with a small group of really close friends... but at parties and social shit I just don't like it
January 09, 2013 @ 03:49:15
Yea I dont feel like being social when I smoke.
January 09, 2013 @ 03:53:07
Trying to take a break but I've had some problems. I was smoking heavy during fall semester but took a break over winter break. Anybody else experiencing insomnia type shit when they stop smoking? I literally go to sleep at 4-5 AM and wake up at 9-10 AM every day, if I don't go out at night.

Also my appetite is non-existant if I don't smoke. I'm already frail at  5'10/5'11 140, but have lost 5 pounds in the near month I haven't smoked. Eating one meal a day and shit...just not hungry.

I feel like weed has fucked up my natural functions, like I got THC in my DNA or some shit. Anyone got experience with this shit? Praying this shit ain't permanent.

yo mayne same shit happend to me but i get hella paranoid i stopped smoking and im cool now but when i smell it i kinda get and urge to smoke

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

January 09, 2013 @ 03:57:24
Is it me or is smoking alone better?  Unless i'm with a small group of really close friends... but at parties and social shit I just don't like it
depends on who i'm with.. i think cuz lately i've been depressed, smoking by myself has been no fun..

but when i was smoking and hanging around a group of judgemental gossiping ass fuckshits, i hated it and was paranoid and heard every bit of their shit talkin ass.. (altho they all arent even high too smfh)

but when i'm with homies who dont talk shit and are just there to chill and have fun... smoking with them is always a good time.

January 09, 2013 @ 04:29:33
never smoke at parties, you become super anti-social. tip i learned from experience. If anything i smoke at the end
January 09, 2013 @ 05:22:18
About that social shit I think it's the type of weed because some will have me just wanna sit down & take in my surroundings and some make me wanna talk to people & have great conversation idk maybe it's just the different moods I'm in 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

January 09, 2013 @ 05:56:12
lol i think im most confident and fun when i smoke and drink... but if i only smoke then yes... i'll be a bit anti social.. but again, always depends on the people im with....

andmaybe the strain idk -_-

anything with drinks tho.... smokeyface

January 09, 2013 @ 06:01:05
Haven't been smoking a ton lately, but I hit my friends dab setup earlier. Mad high for hours. 
January 10, 2013 @ 19:07:54
lol i think im most confident and fun when i smoke and drink... but if i only smoke then yes... i'll be a bit anti social.. but again, always depends on the people im with....

andmaybe the strain idk -_-

anything with drinks tho....
You remind me of this girl back in high school. Shes usually super quiet and acts all innocent but when she drinks, oh man, she was trying to hook up with everyone. I remember at this one house party i could've fucked around with her but i knew 2 other niggas already ran through her ass in the bathroom.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

January 10, 2013 @ 20:19:48
^^^everyone knows one of that kind haha
January 10, 2013 @ 22:27:29
Anybody fuck wit chop?: I try not to do too much but man when I do some lines and smoke after, I feel like blinkyeyes
January 10, 2013 @ 23:18:59
I don't think I've ever stopped smoking. Now that you all know that I'm a stoner, let's talk about the social scene after you smoke. Like a few of you said before. I get super awkward and uncomfortable (unless i'm with my boys) when I'm around a lot of people when I smoke. I never seem to be interested in anything but my high, when I get high. I take advantage of the high and that doesn't include trying to keep listen to someone talk about something I probably wouldn't care about if I was sober. 
 When I drink it's a different story. It's like a complete 360. I smoke and drink n' i'm talking to strangers like I've know them since pre-k. Weird shit. smokeyfacesmokeyface

I do what I do, just go with it Patriots - Knicks - Islanders - Chelsea

Please login first to reply.
x