300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
October 19, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
Pineapple Espresso

You gotta think beyond thought to fish for a mermaid - Chuck Inglish

October 19, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

LOL so, when i was melting in the couch, i kept coming in and out of those "waves" i guess cuz it was towards the end.. i kept getting up like fuck yes its done! oh nooOooo /sinks back in.

i also failed to express how literal i was when i said i could not get up from where i was at. i was literally "floored" ... stuck to a bench until my ride came. i also felt like i had wanted to throw up.

--

do you guys like being outside on a sunny day when you're high? i usually smoke inside and once i get outside i feel like everything's.... a lot *more* ... usually if i smoke outside it'd be at night.. o____O

Its way more chill just to smoke at the beach(ocean or baker which ever you prefer). Or even around Golden Gate Park.
October 19, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
missy.

Teen? Your brain doesn't fully develop until you hit 25 or so. So, in theory, habitual smokers under 25 are still at risk of cognitive impairment.

dawww why you gotta say that... i was all happy cuz i didnt start smoking til around 18-20 (a few times) then a lot moreeee around 21 and now O_O

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

October 19, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
susej

smoke weed every day
October 19, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
shakintheD

Damn deadpool that sucks, good thing I only do it once in a while now. I went to a drake concert after eating 3 firecrackers and shit was a trip lmao my body was moving by itself, and everything felt and looked blurry, twas dope tho lol
October 19, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
camron

Its best to just cop 2oz of loud baby...
October 19, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
camron

Man any of yall ever have an outer body experience when yall were high? I did.....shit was wild.

Okay so me and my homie were chillin the other day playing FIFA and dude rolls up this fat ass gram blunt of blue dream and we smoke on it and play FIFA. Everything was gravy and I was really high. Probably like 15 minutes into the first game, my mind started to wander about hella other shit. I was thinking about what designs im going to make, what i'm going to do when I get home, what song was playing blahblahblah---basically thinking about everything else BUT FIFA. I was basically there but not there...Now the strange part is, although I wasn't focused on the game, I was fucking busting ass...and I realized this and asked to myself "damn who's playing this"....and then like 10 seconds later I realized I was still playing FIFA! It's like my mind was elsewhere, and my body was on cruise control. It was so weird because I felt as if someone else was playing.

So when I got home later that day, I was googling around and it seems like OBE is a natural occurrence amongst people who smoke. And this made me think of past times where I had a similar experience, where my mind would be somewhere else and not focused on the topic at hand, but i'm still capable of doing the task. For example, sometimes when I drive high as fuck, I end up not knowing how I got to the location, but I know I was driving...like its a weird feeling to explain, the best analogy I can say is my body was in cruise control, or like I was just unconsciously acting. Almost like breathing you know? You don't have to think about it, you just do it.

And there was another time where I was high as fuck laying on the ground of my room, and I started to feel as if I wasn't in my body, almost like a floating sensation. Like I was looking at my hands and arms and it felt like I wasn't in control of them...I could move them, but it felt as if I wasn't moving them...

Idk man, all this made me come to the conclusion that your body is just a vessel of your mind/soul.

This happend to my brother he was smoking and drinking and he fell to his knees and flew into space near the sun...he said he was flying through the galaxy and got close to the sun...he said his face was really hot...
October 21, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
Jollibee.

whats a good video game to play while high?
Super Smash
Katamari

what else doe? horror games like old school resident evil?
October 21, 2012 @ 10:59 AM
Shanklin

going anywhere when your stoned is a damn adventure, i used to go to this park nearby to smoke but the trip back felt like i was hiking up a mountain.the spot is chill as fuck with all the waterfalls and shit but like i said it felt like forever walking back.

Where was this at in atl? Theres this spot around my way in this neighborhood with waterfalls and shit too. It's so peaceful smoking there...unless the neighbors start snooping around like hoes.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

October 21, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
missy.

whats a good video game to play while high?
Super Smash
Katamari

what else doe? horror games like old school resident evil?

i like watching ppl play those kinda games. did zombie games.. i like batman... those mini games where you fight all those guys and momre and more come at you the next level?

or other fighting games

--

i forgot what this was... champaign? the lighting in my room made it yellowish ;c

i probably shouldve taken pics of the joints themselves. the gentleman friend and i rolled up 7 joints for this surprise i have for him on tuesday.
it was also my first time rolling joints not handicapped (with a bill) and damn doe, yo girl got bars. cool (hopefully they smoke alright lol)

will take pics and show off on tuesday razz

October 22, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
Bubbs619

So I have a job interview tomorrow for K-mart and the last time I smoked was last night. What Detox kits work in such short time? I normally drink a shit load of water (like a gallon a day)
October 22, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
The Fiasco

So I have a job interview tomorrow for K-mart and the last time I smoked was last night. What Detox kits work in such short time? I normally drink a shit load of water (like a gallon a day)

drinking water really has nothing to do with how fast it gets out of your system, but if you're a regular smoker you are fucked. Synthetic or a friend's piss is all that would really work at this point IMO. You'd have to be a very infrequent smoker in order to pass in like 2-3 days.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

October 22, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
Bubbs619

I see. Do they drug test on the spot?
October 23, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
The Fiasco

I see. Do they drug test on the spot?

my boy that has worked at menards and office depot said that they had the interview, then call him to tell him if he got the job or not, then is told to go take the drug test within X amount of hours. so you might have a few day leeway. More if they don't call until Friday or Saturday

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

October 23, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
k3vin fr3sh

@livinsuckafree

how much do you get that wax/oil for?

i have some cousins i visited in richmond this summer and got some fire trees there

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

October 23, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
Bubbs619

So I got a second interview on thursday and I read online that they drug test after you go through the second and then some shit (Source)

So my question is whats a good detox kit that would work? Do they drug test on weekends?
October 23, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
undercoverism

Just smoked some White Russian. I don't even know who I am anymore.
mmmm. smoked some of that last year... shit was fire. white widow + ak47.
October 24, 2012 @ 07:26 AM
missy.

one of said joints i rolled up.

and le surprise was a success smile

:DDD

October 24, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
KALiKUSH

KALiKUSH for mod 2013

inb4 uploading my wax .. if you ain't taking dabz you ain't doin shit !!
October 29, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
k3vin fr3sh

trappersgonnatrap.tumblr.com

October 29, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
rbbnz

some of these posts are way too funny, but being stoned is simply one of the best feeling

some photos ive taken

[/img]
October 29, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
Pineapple Espresso

some of these posts are way too funny, but being stoned is simply one of the best feeling

some photos ive taken

[/img]

How well does the tulip bulb J work? I've made a cross joint before and sure enough it was the apex of the vortex of joint engineering.

October 30, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
strangers

some snaps from some outtings

the original photo was from a family photo album
October 30, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
Pineapple Espresso

A few pictures of past pick ups:

December 8, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
Cheeched

this thread is fuckin dead....

December 10, 2012 @ 07:46 AM
ANTHONEEE

getting off papers in ten days, feels good man. its been a long time confused

http://anthonywho.com

December 10, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
DREWKKAKE

drop 250 on a dope loose leaf portable vape or just get the trippy stick?

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

December 10, 2012 @ 08:34 AM
murklur

Platinum Cookies
December 10, 2012 @ 11:06 AM
Ka Yue

Other thread is jacked up: http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/2500/

Discuss here because the other thread will be locked.

Props to raylo for making the other thread.

Test quoting 

Developer of Hypebeast.

December 14, 2012 @ 03:00 AM
laxlife1234

,mmmmmm smile

www.jacobskoglund.com | www.jacobsphotobooth.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.