Iron Chef El Chapo

yo anyone in dade?
October 10, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
RyandaGod

Dat white urkle
October 11, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
REVS

Dat white urkle

Floral Fam cool cool cool Enjoy that tree Ryan.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 14, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
iNeedADab

smokers unite..!

jets fooooo _m/
October 14, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
halfbaked

shit my homie grew, tossed me a litttle under a 1/4 for free

That High Definition suprised cool

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

October 16, 2012 @ 11:50 AM
Shanklin

Man any of yall ever have an outer body experience when yall were high? I did.....shit was wild.

Okay so me and my homie were chillin the other day playing FIFA and dude rolls up this fat ass gram blunt of blue dream and we smoke on it and play FIFA. Everything was gravy and I was really high. Probably like 15 minutes into the first game, my mind started to wander about hella other shit. I was thinking about what designs im going to make, what i'm going to do when I get home, what song was playing blahblahblah---basically thinking about everything else BUT FIFA. I was basically there but not there...Now the strange part is, although I wasn't focused on the game, I was fucking busting ass...and I realized this and asked to myself "damn who's playing this"....and then like 10 seconds later I realized I was still playing FIFA! It's like my mind was elsewhere, and my body was on cruise control. It was so weird because I felt as if someone else was playing.

So when I got home later that day, I was googling around and it seems like OBE is a natural occurrence amongst people who smoke. And this made me think of past times where I had a similar experience, where my mind would be somewhere else and not focused on the topic at hand, but i'm still capable of doing the task. For example, sometimes when I drive high as fuck, I end up not knowing how I got to the location, but I know I was driving...like its a weird feeling to explain, the best analogy I can say is my body was in cruise control, or like I was just unconsciously acting. Almost like breathing you know? You don't have to think about it, you just do it.

And there was another time where I was high as fuck laying on the ground of my room, and I started to feel as if I wasn't in my body, almost like a floating sensation. Like I was looking at my hands and arms and it felt like I wasn't in control of them...I could move them, but it felt as if I wasn't moving them...

Idk man, all this made me come to the conclusion that your body is just a vessel of your mind/soul.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

October 17, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
filthavenue

I wish I could get as high as that.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

October 17, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
Black Donald Trump

Man any of yall ever have an outer body experience when yall were high? I did.....shit was wild.

Okay so me and my homie were chillin the other day playing FIFA and dude rolls up this fat ass gram blunt of blue dream and we smoke on it and play FIFA. Everything was gravy and I was really high. Probably like 15 minutes into the first game, my mind started to wander about hella other shit. I was thinking about what designs im going to make, what i'm going to do when I get home, what song was playing blahblahblah---basically thinking about everything else BUT FIFA. I was basically there but not there...Now the strange part is, although I wasn't focused on the game, I was fucking busting ass...and I realized this and asked to myself "damn who's playing this"....and then like 10 seconds later I realized I was still playing FIFA! It's like my mind was elsewhere, and my body was on cruise control. It was so weird because I felt as if someone else was playing.

So when I got home later that day, I was googling around and it seems like OBE is a natural occurrence amongst people who smoke. And this made me think of past times where I had a similar experience, where my mind would be somewhere else and not focused on the topic at hand, but i'm still capable of doing the task. For example, sometimes when I drive high as fuck, I end up not knowing how I got to the location, but I know I was driving...like its a weird feeling to explain, the best analogy I can say is my body was in cruise control, or like I was just unconsciously acting. Almost like breathing you know? You don't have to think about it, you just do it.

And there was another time where I was high as fuck laying on the ground of my room, and I started to feel as if I wasn't in my body, almost like a floating sensation. Like I was looking at my hands and arms and it felt like I wasn't in control of them...I could move them, but it felt as if I wasn't moving them...

Idk man, all this made me come to the conclusion that your body is just a vessel of your mind/soul.

ive had things like that happen while high, i dont know if id call it an out of body experience at least compared to the ones you get from dmt or other hallucinogens but ya, when your high your mind just goes places out of your control.
October 17, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
missy.

i've had a few experiences like that as well.. but now it happens so small and so often, i think it's me just viewing myself in third person. erm......

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

October 17, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
Hades

any body in here fuck with edibles?
October 17, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

i tried that shit once back in high school and never been high since....i was so high i thought i stopped existing. You gotta be careful wit those lmao @mvcvbro38
October 17, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
Jollibee.

synthetic cannabis is illegal in cali now lol.
October 18, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
Hades

i tried that shit once back in high school and never been high since....i was so high i thought i stopped existing. You gotta be careful wit those lmao @mvcvbro38

LMFAO HAHAHA yooo I know G, Ive been makin/sellin them in my high school for bout 3 years now.People get so high they start saying that there legs are cut off and shit lml. If your in atlanta hmu
October 18, 2012 @ 08:04 AM
missy.

lol first time i had a reallyyyy strong edible to myself, i went to school (last day, nothing to do) and couldn't leave or get up from where i was at. i had to get picked up and freaked out and went home and knocked out and melted into the couch for like 4 hours. O_O

October 18, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
theconqueror

hahaha this shit happens all the time, especially the driving part you mentioned. im like how the fuck did i get here??
October 18, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
Hades

lol first time i had a reallyyyy strong edible to myself, i went to school (last day, nothing to do) and couldn't leave or get up from where i was at. i had to get picked up and freaked out and went home and knocked out and melted into the couch for like 4 hours. O_O

First time I ate an edible,Lemon Square, i was trippin alll day since 1st period to about 7p.m. That shit hit me in waves too,like i thought i was coming down but then i would walk into class or out of nowhere i would be smacked all over again, crazy shit...
October 18, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
missy.

LOL so, when i was melting in the couch, i kept coming in and out of those "waves" i guess cuz it was towards the end.. i kept getting up like fuck yes its done! oh nooOooo /sinks back in.

i also failed to express how literal i was when i said i could not get up from where i was at. i was literally "floored" ... stuck to a bench until my ride came. i also felt like i had wanted to throw up.

--

do you guys like being outside on a sunny day when you're high? i usually smoke inside and once i get outside i feel like everything's.... a lot *more* ... usually if i smoke outside it'd be at night.. o____O

October 18, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
bobby

<<<<<being high on a sunny, warm breezy day. nothing beats it.

i love observing nature when i'm high. i feel like i gain a deeper appreciation for it suprised
October 18, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
Hades

yea smokin outside is chill during the summer, hate smokin outside when its cold tho,start shiverin fuck around and drop the damn blunt, rather be inside just zonin if its cold out
October 18, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
missy.

lol but i live in the city. i would LOVE to be at a park but sometimes i'm running around in the city.. maybe i shouldve specified that.

October 18, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
Hades

going anywhere when your stoned is a damn adventure, i used to go to this park nearby to smoke but the trip back felt like i was hiking up a mountain.the spot is chill as fuck with all the waterfalls and shit but like i said it felt like forever walking back.
October 18, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
missy.

lol yea.. hmm maybe people just freak me out...

like at a rave, you know if someones rolling. you just have that stare.. like damn.. they're gone.. im gone too..

but when you're high and walking around the city.. people stare and you think oh fuq oh fuq i look high as hell its so obv and idk its like people judge you while you're just doing shit normally but high T_T

haha wtfuq.

October 18, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
Cheeched

Lol, I live in BC so it's not that hard to blaze. We just go to a nearby forest and just smoke. We got a lot of trees cool
October 18, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
Cheeched

My homies have Vape's and we just buy subway and put the vaped weed in there. It takes a while to kick in, but when you feel it, it hits you like a bus.
October 18, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
Hades

lol yea.. hmm maybe people just freak me out...

like at a rave, you know if someones rolling. you just have that stare.. like damn.. they're gone.. im gone too..

but when you're high and walking around the city.. people stare and you think oh fuq oh fuq i look high as hell its so obv and idk its like people judge you while you're just doing shit normally but high T_T

haha wtfuq.

Word, when youre in public places and your gone you feel like ppl are staring at you and talkin about how high you are lml all part of the paranoia that weed can bring. Ion give a fuck tho, theyre just hatin cuz im so high and theyre so low
October 18, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
Hades

hell yea vapes are the shit, youre weed last longer and you can use less of it to get baked
October 18, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
deadpooL

A 2012 study from Duke University, the University of Oregon, King’s College London and the University of Otago (NZ) published in the Proceedings of the National Academies of Science, “Persistent Cannabis Users Show Neuropsychological Decline from Childhood to Midlife,” examined the potential relationship between the long-term use of marijuana and declines in IQ scores.

The study was based on data from more than 1,037 individuals followed from birth until age 38.

Participants who had the most persistent cannabis dependence — 38 individuals, each with three or more medical diagnoses of cannabis dependence — experienced the greatest negative impact: “IQ decline was most pronounced among the most persistent cannabis-dependence group … but the effect of persistent cannabis dependence on IQ decline was not solely attributable to this group.”

Moreover, the “association between persistent cannabis dependence and full-scale IQ decline was still apparent after excluding the study members with 3+ cannabis-dependence diagnoses from the analysis.”

Those who never used cannabis showed a slight increase in IQ, while the heavier, longer-term users exhibited a loss of approximately six IQ points.

Neuropsychological impairment was primarily evident in attention problems and reduced processing speed and executive functioning.

Those who began using cannabis before age 18 were more likely to become persistent users, defined as once a week or more, and suffered the greatest decline in mental functioning — approximately eight IQ points.

Adult-onset cannabis users did not appear to experience IQ decline, indicating that adolescents’ developing brains could be uniquely vulnerable to early pot use.

Quitting pot did not completely restore mental functioning of participants who had started using cannabis as adolescents, but it could prevent additional impairment
October 18, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
Hades

A 2012 study from Duke University, the University of Oregon, King’s College London and the University of Otago (NZ) published in the Proceedings of the National Academies of Science, “Persistent Cannabis Users Show Neuropsychological Decline from Childhood to Midlife,” examined the potential relationship between the long-term use of marijuana and declines in IQ scores.

The study was based on data from more than 1,037 individuals followed from birth until age 38.

Participants who had the most persistent cannabis dependence — 38 individuals, each with three or more medical diagnoses of cannabis dependence — experienced the greatest negative impact: “IQ decline was most pronounced among the most persistent cannabis-dependence group … but the effect of persistent cannabis dependence on IQ decline was not solely attributable to this group.”

Moreover, the “association between persistent cannabis dependence and full-scale IQ decline was still apparent after excluding the study members with 3+ cannabis-dependence diagnoses from the analysis.”

Those who never used cannabis showed a slight increase in IQ, while the heavier, longer-term users exhibited a loss of approximately six IQ points.

Neuropsychological impairment was primarily evident in attention problems and reduced processing speed and executive functioning.

Those who began using cannabis before age 18 were more likely to become persistent users, defined as once a week or more, and suffered the greatest decline in mental functioning — approximately eight IQ points.

Adult-onset cannabis users did not appear to experience IQ decline, indicating that adolescents’ developing brains could be uniquely vulnerable to early pot use.

Quitting pot did not completely restore mental functioning of participants who had started using cannabis as adolescents, but it could prevent additional impairment

basically if your a teen weed fucks your head up but if your already a fully developed adult it does little to no harm...I havent smoked in about a month since practice started back up.
October 18, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
deadpooL

Teen? Your brain doesn't fully develop until you hit 25 or so. So, in theory, habitual smokers under 25 are still at risk of cognitive impairment.
October 19, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
DarianaGrande

Skywalker OG

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

Please login first to reply.