Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 30, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
filthavenue

Who else has been getting bored of weed? I've smoked so much this summer...

Long ago, even though I keep going back to it cause I also get bored of not smoking.

This time thou.. this time it's gonna be different. I'm laying off the shit since school has started and I got some hard ass classes this semester. Get my mind and body clear yadadamean. One less distraction.
I'm like ~1 week strong right now. Sometimes I've been like damn I'm bored, I should cop a sack. Or damn it's raining, I should cop a sack. Or damn I'm finna watch this gangster ass movie, I should cop a sack. But I know I'm gonna be better off clean, so I just vibe

Lol I feel you. Same here, got some hard ass classes and I'm almost graduating (another year) so I might as well stop.

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

August 30, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
zzzboy

smoking is so lame as you grow up. it's like shiet i want to focus on my education and future. however much effort you put into life determines what you're going to become. drinking is lame as fuck too. only drink on special occasions now.

still, i would smoke all day if i had a boring 9-5 job with no chance for change.
August 30, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
laxlife1234

cool

cinemagrams!

hb, meet lola. smile

Omg I gotta try one of those... old, but needs revival for just pure awesomeness cool

www.jacobskoglund.com | www.jacobsphotobooth.tumblr.com

August 30, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
missy.

thanks. lol since the guy can't have Lola at his house, Lola's with me cool

but yes, check out cinemagram!

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

August 30, 2012 @ 05:43 AM
laxlife1234

thanks. lol since the guy can't have Lola at his house, Lola's with me cool

but yes, check out cinemagram!

Damn that was a quick reply lol. I've done 2 cinemagrams before... pain in the ass.

If I'm able to get the chance and my cousin didn't break his bong I'll do it with this cool

Just wanna note... smoothest hit I've ever had came from that.

August 30, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
missy.

gazamn that set up...

yea cinemagrams are annoying. you hav to do it at some point when you're just not doing anything .... =_=

August 30, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
laxlife1234

Yeah it's triple filtered and has 3 percs in it? iirc

Never not doing anything though which is why cinemagrams suck.. Whatever... if I can get it it'll make me tumblr famous

September 1, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
Guapamole

we trippy man lets get this thread back son
September 1, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
Homes

smoking is so lame as you grow up. it's like shiet i want to focus on my education and future. however much effort you put into life determines what you're going to become. drinking is lame as fuck too. only drink on special occasions now.

still, i would smoke all day if i had a boring 9-5 job with no chance for change.

I feel the exact opposite. I didn't smoke that much before when I wasn't working much but over the summer I was working 60+ hours a week and wanted to smoke every night just to be able to chill for a couple hours before I went to bed and got up the next day to do it all again. plus it helps me sleep
September 1, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
REVS

Just smoked some White Russian. I don't even know who I am anymore.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 1, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
Exotic

cosign.
I'm slowly growing out of it now. everytime i smoke i'm just like was that really worth it? I couldve done something productive instead of sit on my ass for 3 hours. weed makes you lazy as shit and I also get really paranoid when i smoke too idk if anyone else experiences this. when you're bored as fuck tho it's just hard to avoid it.
September 1, 2012 @ 07:06 AM
Jollibee.

You niggas ever tried gravity bong?
September 1, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
missy.

^ yea.

and no one said you had to smoke an excessive amount everyday... calm down. if you need to relax and smoke then relax.. but if you know you obviously have shit to do, then get on it. smh, complaining about smoking getting old..

i have terrible eating habits so it helps for me to smoke before a meal. i don't have an appetite much or sometimes i forget to eat so smoking is part of my daily routine. at some point i don't have to do it during the day or i feel like i'm doing it too much... then i just gotta remember, i got shit to do...

idk man, it's funny seeing people complain about smoking a lot but i have friends who work in a dispensary and they smoke like all day errday while working.. you just gotta be on top of your shit and thats what they do.

honestly, i think you just gotta find that balance and what works best for you. if you know youre smoking too much at a certain time, cut back and maybe do like small bowls. idk man... i'm fuckin 23 and i dont think smokin's old... altho i did start when i was 18.. not when i was like 14 or some shit.

September 1, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
ONEdollar

^Agree with all this. Didn't start smoking till 17 I'm 21 now. A lot of my friends who would smoke 3-4 times a day everyday always have some big epiphany and tell everyone "I'm a giant stoner its fucking up my life I'm quitting forever" then they are back on it in a week. All about moderation if weed is getting old and becoming not fun then cut back it all depends what you have to do that week/month. Summertime sometimes I'll be smoking everyday then school starts up and I'll realize I haven't smoked in 2 weeks.

My point is no definitive statements about getting lifted need to be made. Got a big boy job and can't be smoking like you used to? that's cool you have your priorities straight just don't write it off for all time.
September 1, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
somuchswag

yeah, it's better to spend your funds on other tangible goods rather than weed which turns into ashes. $5-$15 a day adds up quick.
September 2, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
missy.

^ lolwut 5-15 a day?

i put aside 60 bucks for a quarter every 2 weeks...........

September 2, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
Jollibee.

smoke me out missy. teach me diff techniques cool
September 2, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
goldANDsacks

Anyone else getting blazed for the whole long weekend? I started smoking yesterday afternoon. W&B this morning. Plan to be stoned thru Monday night til I go to work on Tuesday morning.
September 2, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
missy.

lol didn't smoke much today but we're going to waterworld for some kid shit tomorrow. tickets were paid for so we're bringing edibles to just enjoy the hot day..... cool

September 2, 2012 @ 10:28 AM
zzzboy

claire you've become a got damn stoner. ain't no dudes that like stoner chicks. what does your faggot psychology boyfriend think about it?
September 2, 2012 @ 10:32 AM
veryrareandbased

Anyone ever see a person green out?
Shit is scary and hilarious as fuck at the same time.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 2, 2012 @ 03:35 PM
missy.

claire you've become a got damn stoner. ain't no dudes that like stoner chicks. what does your faggot psychology boyfriend think about it?

lol zzz. im not with the psychologist no more. i got me an asian stoner gentleman fraaan ;)

September 2, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
chiptharip

you don't know nothing man
stoner chicks is the best i need a girl i can smoke and play some ps3 with and shit not some piss elegant
September 2, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
Exotic

@chiptharip ^ thats the type of shit thats making me grow out of weed. you niggas get so obsessed with it. i bet you fuckin LOOK for stoner chicks when you're tryin to pick up a girl.

claire i used to be just like you and trust me it will get old to you eventually. It's not even about balance cuz if i smoke, i know im not gonna do shit all day and if i do it's gonna be half assed. after you come down you just don't wanna do shit and you have such lower energy than you would if you didnt smoke. weed is a depressant, it gets you demotivated and lazy. and for the record, i probably have like 2-4 joints a week so I smoke less than you. and who said i was writing off weed for good? It's like drinking, good once in a while with other people, but i don't see a point in sparking up alone or just to relax. i can relax without weed.
September 3, 2012 @ 03:02 PM
missy.

lol idk about you but i think i do enough in my week to the point where i *need* to smoke or else ima go bitch mode on everyone. and again, i smoke to eat too cuz.... again i do enough during my week to kinda forget to eat meals and shit..

idk, it works for me.. maybe it doesnt work for you.. but for the most part i know what i'm doing.. i see the times where i've gone "wrong" and smoked too much and fucked around but i take that as a "trial and error" thing and know not to do that again and... yea.

idk man. im fine with my stoner habits for the most part. lol

also, i like smoking and doing shit during the day, loool. and weed isnt a depressant... at least not for me. im tryina run and do yoga and shit. maybe you needa make some lifestyle changes o___O

September 3, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
SEA FLOW

You niggas ever tried gravity bong?

im thirteen and what is this?

cmon son, who the fuck hasnt

AREK JSTE

September 3, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
Exotic

lol yeah I need to make lifestyle changes when you're the one who goes into bitch mode if you don't get your fix. when it gets to the point where you become reliant on weed, you have a problem. how do you forget to eat but you don't forget to smoke so you can eat? that doesn't make sense to me. but hey, if it works for you thats cool. i'm just speaking from personal experience and giving my opinion that smoking weed everyday isn't a good habit. like i said, weed is like alcohol, good in moderation and when enjoyed with others.
September 4, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
missy.

lol i go on bitch modes cuz i dont eat and cuz of the people around me... ever work retail? have a family that fuckin drives you nuts almost every day? weed helps me calm down and reminds that i need to eat since i tend to lose my appetite (forget to eat)...

it's called having an eating disorder. when i'm depressed or angry, unlike fat fucks who stuff their fase with food cuz shit happens, i dont eat if shit happens.

this makes me think you prolly think i smoke shit ton of joints in like a day... i think i hit the bong with maybe 3-4 bowls total throughout the day. if theres not shit to do, sometimes more.. and the bowl to the bong i have is pretty small...

about a quarter spread throughout two weeks aint that bad imo.

September 5, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
halfbaked

Smoked a Blunts dipped in Prometh/Codeine... Got a couple more on the way. This shit got me zoned.... Song is TRIPPY!!!

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

September 5, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
hools

looking to cop a nice mini bong for the car. not looking for anything too pricey, but i'd like it to have some mobility and as durable as possible. anyone have recommendations? been looking at the Molino Mini

Please login first to reply.