Who’s a stoner again?

July 29, 2012 @ 03:47:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
yo id imagine just like any trade there is a spectrum of profits and net money earned. some niggas is prolly rolling in cake right now cause of trading weed, but some niggas id imagine barely make anything.

so just cause you say u deal drugs doesnt mean shit.

a legit job is cooler imo. you get to have a dope boss breath down your neck, employees who never mind their ps and qs, and lets not forget waking up early saturday for branch meetings. that is hella doper than actually not having a "joB" especially when you think about all the time youd have free to masterbate.

well said, iron chef bobby flay. now, you must present your 2nd dish to the judges table.
July 29, 2012 @ 07:23:07
anybody here into dabbin?

Just tried it like 3 nights ago. 2 hits fucked me up good. This shit is on another level compared to just smoking weed

hahaha forreal. first time i did it my throat was burnin like a muhfucker and i was higher than i ever been. two hits and a foggy memory of the night lol...good times
July 29, 2012 @ 08:16:54
Prende pachuche takche pachuche
July 29, 2012 @ 19:14:21
anybody know where to cop a crystal pipe?, seen it on tumblr and cant find it
July 31, 2012 @ 03:13:25
late night el ride in the amg smokeyface smokeyface
July 31, 2012 @ 14:15:03
Anyone here live in Florida? I'm going to be near Naples for vacation.

FS-DS: Supreme Kate Moss Tee – Grey Medium (yeaimty.tumblr.com)

July 31, 2012 @ 14:48:40
my boy just sent me a zip of jack flash from chino hills via usps(comma) im cooked(period)
July 31, 2012 @ 15:31:11
here's the debate every time i face a re-up:

oz of good mids vs quarter of dank.

i'm more of a recreational toker, i blaze a couple times a week so my tolerance isn't crazy. often times i go with the oz of good mids and chill on that for awhile, occasionally buying a gram or 2 of dank for special occasions. i tend to get chastised by my stoner friends for opting for the mids, and that I should always go quality > quantity. but hey, the mids are decent and i get 4x as much for the price. on that college student budget my bread feels well spent.

what ya'll think? should i say fuck da mids and roll with the danks?
July 31, 2012 @ 15:47:29
dank....you need less to get as high and the high/taste is def gon be better
July 31, 2012 @ 23:35:33
If you're really trying to get the most out of your weed, buy hash oil.

Super baked off a dab or two.
July 31, 2012 @ 23:43:50

i'm more of a recreational toker, i blaze a couple times a week so my tolerance isn't crazy. often times i go with the oz of good mids and chill on that for awhile, occasionally buying a gram or 2 of dank for special occasions. i tend to get chastised by my stoner friends for opting for the mids, and that I should always go quality > quantity. but hey, the mids are decent and i get 4x as much for the price. on that college student budget my bread feels well spent.

just cop the mids, you can smoke sum and sell some to ur friends whenever u guys blaze
August 06, 2012 @ 15:57:23
Love that iphones have such good cameras on them. Looks like the bud is huge, even has a shadow!
Does anyone have any idea what kinda bud this looks like?

August 06, 2012 @ 18:16:36

purple urkle macro shot. :3333

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

August 14, 2012 @ 18:54:16
Anyone in SF can hook me up with some quality kush? On vacation for 3 more days and just ran out of our shit.
August 14, 2012 @ 19:01:59
Ive been on a one year T-break....bang bang someone beat that.....looking to smoke this October when shit is getting all festiv and shit...
August 14, 2012 @ 20:04:11
i was on 6 weeks, then smoked for a week, now on day 2. looking to go 4 months.
August 14, 2012 @ 23:16:48
Anyone in SF can hook me up with some quality kush? On vacation for 3 more days and just ran out of our shit.

maybe. 45 an 8th tho.

or if you want something less, pm me. O_O

August 14, 2012 @ 23:22:06
lol at tryin to make a buck off dat tourist
August 14, 2012 @ 23:24:36
I just lost my job. I been smoking for the last 3 years almost daily and need to quit so i can get a job. I've never had to quit before and my only option is quiting or finding a job that doesnt test. so I was wondering how long it would take for me to get clean? I'm active, I work out on a regular basis and drink lost of water if that helps
August 15, 2012 @ 02:09:41

he asked, why not?

August 15, 2012 @ 18:01:21
I just lost my job. I been smoking for the last 3 years almost daily and need to quit so i can get a job. I've never had to quit before and my only option is quiting or finding a job that doesnt test. so I was wondering how long it would take for me to get clean? I'm active, I work out on a regular basis and drink lost of water if that helps

First off I'm just gonna say that everybody is different. About 6 months after I started smoking (fall of '10) it was almost a daily thing, and if it wasn't daily then it was off for a few days, then smoking a quarter at once. I had to take a drug test, stopped smoking for like 4 days and I passed that shit. Now my smoking has toned down at that time since I was just getting bored of it, but the moral of this story is keep working out and drinking water, stop for a week and go to CVS or something and get a home drug test (about $20). That way you can see if you need more time or not without actually risking a job dt.
August 15, 2012 @ 19:50:46

I'm in the same boat.. Lookin for a job these past couple of months. Good luck.

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

August 15, 2012 @ 19:52:03

he asked, why not?

i said lol, not dont sell it to him.
August 15, 2012 @ 21:57:34

Do what you want.Personally i dont fux with mids but if you say its decent then go with it. If you on that much of a budget keep the mids for only personals and break out that chron when you around people. Keep that image up. Nobody wanna be smoking mids lol.
August 15, 2012 @ 22:46:54
^good shit...I think ima just fuck with a quarter of mids & an 8th of good...
August 15, 2012 @ 23:08:40
Smoked weed for the first time ever today. Shit kind of sucked tbh. How many times you gotta do it until you see Allah?
August 15, 2012 @ 23:39:44
Smoked weed for the first time ever today. Shit kind of sucked tbh. How many times you gotta do it until you see Allah?

LOL. Ya first times always wierd. You gotta smoke with the right people. Did you get high? You gotta be with some nigga that aint gonna make fun of you for being new to the smoke game yadigg? Make sure you get frieeeeeeedddd.
Inhale... Exhaleee my niggaaaaa. Coughing aint bad lol
August 15, 2012 @ 23:49:31

LOL. Ya first times always wierd. You gotta smoke with the right people. Did you get high? You gotta be with some nigga that aint gonna make fun of you for being new to the smoke game yadigg? Make sure you get frieeeeeeedddd.
Inhale... Exhaleee my niggaaaaa. Coughing aint bad lol

It was just me and my brother b. We was just chilling and I ended up doing it #pause. I did get high but I just felt tired as fuck and weird. I felt a little calmer tbh and less anxious, but I really want to know what the real feels like you feel me?
August 15, 2012 @ 23:51:58
nigga u werent high or the weed was bullshit
August 16, 2012 @ 01:30:02

I didn't really feel high until my 2nd time smoking
Please login first to reply.
x