IsaacEK

anybody here into dabbin?

Just tried it last night. I'm a fan.
July 28, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

its raylo bitch
July 28, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
REVS

Anyone here slang? About how much revenue do you guys make lets say per gram? Thinking about starting.

If you're about to get into it, the one thing you really need is self-control. All my friends that I know who sell just end up smoking all their profit, never saving any of the money they make. It's a low-gain, high-risk type deal, I don't think it's worth it.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 28, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
WCDon

Just tried it like 3 nights ago. 2 hits fucked me up good. This shit is on another level compared to just smoking weed

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

July 28, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
basspro

My nigga. BC Bud all day. cool

WHERE TO CAWP IN VAN
July 28, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
Fonze

Fuck yes, I'm trying to buy some glass for myself because everytime I want to dab I have to go to my friends house.
July 28, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
TheBeatNut

Anyone here slang? About how much revenue do you guys make lets say per gram? Thinking about starting.

If you're about to get into it, the one thing you really need is self-control. All my friends that I know who sell just end up smoking all their profit, never saving any of the money they make. It's a low-gain, high-risk type deal, I don't think it's worth it.

it's worth it if you pick up at least a quarter pound at a time. my homie does and flips it within a week or two max. he doesn't work and always has scrilla. if you're tryna flip an oz good luck lol, you'll just smoke your profit.

What they said.. and you want to have a clientele. Good luck.

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

July 28, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
filipin0y

it's worth it if you pick up at least a quarter pound at a time. my homie does and flips it within a week or two max. he doesn't work and always has scrilla. if you're tryna flip an oz good luck lol, you'll just smoke your profit.

What they said.. and you want to have a clientele. Good luck.

dont just pick up an ounce or a qp if you dont know what your doing or dont know your clientele..

re-up accordingly to the amount of clientele you bring in so that you sell all of your product before you even try to smoke it.

get rid of the weight asap and reup asap is the key
July 28, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
ogwhiz

ha, exactly. Smoking your profit feels good in the moment but then you're like "Fuck, i need to slang some more"
July 29, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
Iron Chef El Chapo

yo id imagine just like any trade there is a spectrum of profits and net money earned. some niggas is prolly rolling in cake right now cause of trading weed, but some niggas id imagine barely make anything.

so just cause you say u deal drugs doesnt mean shit.

a legit job is cooler imo. you get to have a dope boss breath down your neck, employees who never mind their ps and qs, and lets not forget waking up early saturday for branch meetings. that is hella doper than actually not having a "joB" especially when you think about all the time youd have free to masterbate.
July 29, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
franjoli

yo id imagine just like any trade there is a spectrum of profits and net money earned. some niggas is prolly rolling in cake right now cause of trading weed, but some niggas id imagine barely make anything.

so just cause you say u deal drugs doesnt mean shit.

a legit job is cooler imo. you get to have a dope boss breath down your neck, employees who never mind their ps and qs, and lets not forget waking up early saturday for branch meetings. that is hella doper than actually not having a "joB" especially when you think about all the time youd have free to masterbate.

well said, iron chef bobby flay. now, you must present your 2nd dish to the judges table.

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

July 29, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
*80hd*

Just tried it like 3 nights ago. 2 hits fucked me up good. This shit is on another level compared to just smoking weed

hahaha forreal. first time i did it my throat was burnin like a muhfucker and i was higher than i ever been. two hits and a foggy memory of the night lol...good times
July 29, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
ice13water

Prende pachuche takche pachuche
July 29, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
shump

anybody know where to cop a crystal pipe?, seen it on tumblr and cant find it
July 31, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
nycxeric

late night el ride in the amg cool cool
July 31, 2012 @ 02:15 PM
YeaImTy

Anyone here live in Florida? I'm going to be near Naples for vacation.

FS-DS: Supreme Kate Moss Tee – Grey Medium (yeaimty.tumblr.com)

July 31, 2012 @ 02:48 PM
bapa

my boy just sent me a zip of jack flash from chino hills via usps(comma) im cooked(period)
July 31, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
bobby

here's the debate every time i face a re-up:

oz of good mids vs quarter of dank.

i'm more of a recreational toker, i blaze a couple times a week so my tolerance isn't crazy. often times i go with the oz of good mids and chill on that for awhile, occasionally buying a gram or 2 of dank for special occasions. i tend to get chastised by my stoner friends for opting for the mids, and that I should always go quality > quantity. but hey, the mids are decent and i get 4x as much for the price. on that college student budget my bread feels well spent.

what ya'll think? should i say fuck da mids and roll with the danks?
July 31, 2012 @ 03:47 PM
nycxeric

dank....you need less to get as high and the high/taste is def gon be better
July 31, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
IsaacEK

If you're really trying to get the most out of your weed, buy hash oil.

Super baked off a dab or two.
July 31, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
franjoli

here's the debate every time i face a re-up:

oz of good mids vs quarter of dank.

i'm more of a recreational toker, i blaze a couple times a week so my tolerance isn't crazy. often times i go with the oz of good mids and chill on that for awhile, occasionally buying a gram or 2 of dank for special occasions. i tend to get chastised by my stoner friends for opting for the mids, and that I should always go quality > quantity. but hey, the mids are decent and i get 4x as much for the price. on that college student budget my bread feels well spent.

what ya'll think? should i say fuck da mids and roll with the danks?

just cop the mids, you can smoke sum and sell some to ur friends whenever u guys blaze

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

August 6, 2012 @ 03:57 PM
inaninstant

Love that iphones have such good cameras on them. Looks like the bud is huge, even has a shadow!
Does anyone have any idea what kinda bud this looks like?

August 6, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
missy.

purple urkle macro shot. :3333

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

August 14, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
RESIN

Anyone in SF can hook me up with some quality kush? On vacation for 3 more days and just ran out of our shit.
August 14, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

Ive been on a one year T-break....bang bang someone beat that.....looking to smoke this October when shit is getting all festiv and shit...
August 14, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
zzzboy

i was on 6 weeks, then smoked for a week, now on day 2. looking to go 4 months.
August 14, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
missy.

Anyone in SF can hook me up with some quality kush? On vacation for 3 more days and just ran out of our shit.

maybe. 45 an 8th tho.

or if you want something less, pm me. O_O

August 14, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
KTA

lol at tryin to make a buck off dat tourist
August 14, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
DarianaGrande

I just lost my job. I been smoking for the last 3 years almost daily and need to quit so i can get a job. I've never had to quit before and my only option is quiting or finding a job that doesnt test. so I was wondering how long it would take for me to get clean? I'm active, I work out on a regular basis and drink lost of water if that helps

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

August 15, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
missy.

lol at tryin to make a buck off dat tourist

he asked, why not?

Please login first to reply.