Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 24, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
jacobsever

I worked at Albert Pujol's house in STL (Chesterfield, actually) for a couple months last summer. When he had his injured wrist. Dude was mad cool. His wife on the other hand...

May 24, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
BuddyOmar

I worked at Albert Pujol's house in STL (Chesterfield, actually) for a couple months last summer. When he had his injured wrist. Dude was mad cool. His wife on the other hand...

Yo that's sick. What did you do there? Also how fine was his wife lounging around the house?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 24, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
jacobsever

Yo that's sick. What did you do there? Also how fine was his wife lounging around the house?

My dad owns a synthetic turf company. We installed a putting green in his backyard, as well as some landscaping turf on the side of the house. Also dug a huge hole by hand, so that his kid's trampoline would be flush with the ground. My dad's stupid fucking idea that took way too long and pissed me off. His wife isn't even that good looking. But the Lambo he took out for a morning drive every day...daaaaaamn.

May 24, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
crackmorris

alot of random celebrity encounters in LA and NY. Most recent was French Montana at a Knicks game
May 24, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
Relax.

Krayzie Bone's daughter went to my junior high so i met him once.
Idk if it counts but Biggie's son went to my old high school.
Manny Pacquiao used to run the track at my current school, that was before i started there tho.
May 24, 2012 @ 06:32 AM
jaded

Danny Trejo, Clipse, Funkmaster Flex, Mr.Cartoon, bunch of others

damn when did you meet the clipse? Pusha and Malice especially seem like cool, down-to-earth type dudes.

I saw them at SEMA a few years ago. That's actually where I've met most celebrities. They go there on behalf of companies or just to look around on their own. Saw Hulk Hogan and his son there a few years ago, saw the Orange County Chopper guys, UFC fighters, Kat Von D, rappers, etc.

Pusha and Malice were really cool, humble guys. Their bodyguard actually tried to stop me and my brother from approaching them and they gave him a look like "come on, man" and talked to us for a bit.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 24, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
trevxv3

I met will ferrell at a christmas party because my grandpa's sister (grand aunt? ) is really good friends with his mom (they teach together) and family. I was only 10 or 11 and I was limited to watching movies in a bedroom but he was a nice guy from what my dad says

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 24, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
DirtbagZack

i was in lets go to prison , in the start of it on the swings

whatever

May 24, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
loop

met will smith at knotts berry farm couple years back, he was with his family. really cool guy
May 24, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
trolos714

^ I met Snoop Dog at Knotts a few years back as well. I didn't take any pics, because he was with his fam, and I didn't wanna be annoying. I also met Rebecca Black a few times If that counts..

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

May 24, 2012 @ 02:00 PM
Ashy Larry

KRS-ONE, Dapped Up Kendrick Lamar a few times, I'm cool with Danny Devito's son, met some nigga off the globe trotters, my principle played for the Packers, my 6th grade teachers father in law was Gene Hickerson, my niggas uncles are in the football hall of fame & met a few college presidents & I met Ed Helms, wassgood wit it?
May 24, 2012 @ 02:08 PM
mtume

met my nigga PP

May 24, 2012 @ 02:12 PM
JStorm803

Met 9th Wonder and Rapsody at a Hip Hop comic con...Rap is sexy.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 24, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
$$$$$

Met the whole cast of SNL, Seth Rogan, Aziz Ansari, Blake Lively, SGP, Danny Brown, The whole ASAP Mob, The whole OF (including Frank and Earl), Cudi, Vashtie (talked to her a couple times don't know if she counts as famous), Was stuck in an elevator with Lionel Richie for like 10min, Evander Holyfield (lived in my city and met him multiple times), Vince Carter, Dwight Howard, JJ Reddick, Jamier Nelson, Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, Mos Def, Big Boi, Ludacris, Usher, and then of course I've seen a lot more like Lil Wayne, Kanye, Hov, Gucci Mane, Pharrell, and others but didn't get the chance of actually meeting them.

Met most of the people after shows or backstage. Then met others in Lenox Mall, Fashion Night Out in NY, or Airport.
May 24, 2012 @ 02:29 PM
Gilly Suits

Met almost every 90s Wrestler back when I was like 7 on a Cruise including late great Owen Hart(have autographs from all of them). Hung out with Stone Cold's daughter in the daycare place. Met Bone Thugs & Harmony at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Cleveland, OH. Met Adam Sandler, as my god-sister is a regular extra in his movies. Met Bill Russell and JoJo White as my grandfather use to play semi-pro basketball with them before he blew his knee out. Met Sean Paul, when my dad's group (he managed them) refused to sing with him because this is before he got famous. Also met Walter McCarty through my dad's music ventures. Little known fact, he had a record label same time he was doing basketball. Met all of the OG And1 players and have autographs from each. Met Calhoun when he brought the UCONN team play against niggas at the rec center during the summer term, got to stay and talk with Thabeet while friend Christian tried to score on him (failure). Met Bobby Brown if he counts because his son Bobby Brown Jr was a friend of mine in middle school. Maya Moore had a class with me though she was never there. Met Dougie Fresh at some Tom Joyner Disney thing. I'll post pics when I get back home.

Culective.com //

May 24, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
thrillmatic

Krayzie Bone's daughter went to my junior high so i met him once.

Idk if it counts but Biggie's son went to my old high school.

Manny Pacquiao used to run the track at my current school, that was before i started there tho.

i'm met her before too assuming the oen i met is the only daughter

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

May 24, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
A!exander

I saw Pusha T in a Barneys New york in Georgetown
May 24, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
Youth In Asia

now that I read Bobby Brown the Bobby Brown from Dog the Bounty Hunter was a regular at my church in Colorado but that was before I started listening to Odd Future and am now atheist 666 FREEGOLFWANGSUPREMEEARL

FPM - MUCKFATH

May 24, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
KTA

met jonah hill chillin around the pool at mgm grand vegas
May 24, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
jcalifornia

I met Steve Cabellero when I was like 12 or 13? Turned out that my dad worked with a guy who is the nephew of Steve Cab. I got to sit in his classic car with him which was fucking awesome, the top of his stick shift had a neon green skate wheel.
May 24, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
DStyles

Met BuddyOmar at a sign-n-greet

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 24, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
retronym

Saw Silkie buying cigarettes at the gas station before his show in Detroit
May 24, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
db_cooper

My buddy and I used to run a food truck right outside of hunter college in manhattan and we'd get celebs on the reg either just walkin by or stopping by and choppin it up. People are so star struck when they see celebs or talk to em but they're just people. Not a big deal.
May 24, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
Soul Rize

I met Yai ming when i was little like if if fully extended his arm and bent his knees i would get a high five with me reaching as high as i could. I still remember that as well as every member of the rockets in 2000 or something like that.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

May 24, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
FerrariG

Met the whole cast of SNL, Seth Rogan, Aziz Ansari, Blake Lively, SGP, Danny Brown, The whole ASAP Mob, The whole OF (including Frank and Earl), Cudi, Vashtie (talked to her a couple times don't know if she counts as famous), Was stuck in an elevator with Lionel Richie for like 10min, Evander Holyfield (lived in my city and met him multiple times), Vince Carter, Dwight Howard, JJ Reddick, Jamier Nelson, Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, Mos Def, Big Boi, Ludacris, Usher, and then of course I've seen a lot more like Lil Wayne, Kanye, Hov, Gucci Mane, Pharrell, and others but didn't get the chance of actually meeting them.

Met most of the people after shows or backstage. Then met others in Lenox Mall, Fashion Night Out in NY, or Airport.

I live around the corner from holyfield!

Blahh.

May 24, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
BuddyOmar

Met BuddyOmar at a sign-n-greet

that boy chrey done met buddyomar himself. cool

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

May 24, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
FerrariG

I met lil B lol my good friend made the druggys wit hoes beat, Met Big Sean at wish, Saw future at the mall etc etc

Blahh.

May 24, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
DREWKKAKE

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

May 24, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
DaPark

Met J. Cole, Triple H and Shawn Michaels. All good ppl in person

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

May 24, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
subigdog

Lil Boosie

i seen booise around town from time to time before he got locked up

Please login first to reply.