Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 22, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
Kamikaze

I went to the liquor store to get a pack of Newports (only black ppl smoke em') for my friend. I was walking back to my car and there were these two tall ass guys standing by the light post. One of em' asks why are my pants so tight (they were straight leg jeans) and I said don't worry about it. I get in my car and he goes where are you going sweetie? So I just sped off and kept it movin. But I was worried because those two assholes could've been dangerous. Only crazy bums loiter outside liquor stores after dark SMh

I was unaware that only black people smoked Newports.

Typically most black people smoke newports

This I know but not only black people smoke them which was stated. I'm white and so is my girlfriend and we both smoke them. I actually know more white people than black that smoke them so that statement is not valid.

you could be a wigger tho

fucking pyramid wooooo

Who knows
May 22, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

Boland is the new Troll King

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

May 22, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
dtgsigns

Boland, I think you are being delusional. Most of your fits consisted of dress shirts and hollister. It seems like you know most (not all) people on here give u hate, but in a sense u are still trying to force yourself onto us (no homo). KNOWING that you will get people mad, u still post, then u call everyone homophobes when they call out. I think you like aggravating people here and stirrin up shit in these forums.

Most of us dont like u not cus your gay, but bcus you post wearing hollister and asking if your bf is cute. If u want to continue doing that , hypebeast is def not the place, bcus all u will get is hate. I am sure there are other online communities that would welcome your fashion/style, topics, and questions, but hypebeast is just not one of them.
May 22, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
Kamikaze

^^^win.
May 22, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
th3kid

Boland, I think you are being delusional. Most of your fits consisted of dress shirts and hollister. It seems like you know most (not all) people on here give u hate, but in a sense u are still trying to force yourself onto us (no homo). KNOWING that you will get people mad, u still post, then u call everyone homophobes when they call out. I think you like aggravating people here and stirrin up shit in these forums.

Most of us dont like u not cus your gay, but bcus you post wearing hollister and asking if your bf is cute. If u want to continue doing that , hypebeast is def not the place, bcus all u will get is hate. I am sure there are other online communities that would welcome your fashion/style, topics, and questions, but hypebeast is just not one of them.

I've been trying to explain this to the nigga in two separate threads now. He claims he isn't a troll, yet knows no one likes him and continues to post. If you aren't accepted somewhere, you move on to a new place until you find one that will except you. HB is not the place for your lifestyle. The lifestyles on here aren't ANYTHING like yours.

What I think it is, you're like a black girl in HS (no racial, no homophob). You'll do things for attention, no matter what it is, good or bad attention, you just want it. You'll get called out for being annoying and immature, you get snappy even though you know the react you'll get from your actions. And you'll continue to force yourself on the people even though ONE person out of thirty likes you.
May 22, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
Miles_Morales

Boland should just...

May 22, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
dtgsigns

It is pretty damn ridiculous if this is the 3rd time someone had to tell him this. Anywho,im just ignore his posts from now on bcus nothing is getting thru him
May 22, 2012 @ 09:12 PM

Inactive

If you check my post history you will see that I rarely make reference to my sexuality. Yes, every now and again I'll make a topic like this one about things that I've experienced, but the majority of my threads aren't about that at all. When have I called anyone on here a homophobe? I could care less about if anyone is homophobic or not. As you can see, I get called every faggot in the book, but do I give lectures about how that word is hateful? I posted one picture with me wearing a Hollister shirt. I got positive comments on several of my other fits, but I hardly post in that thread anymore. I have never made a thread asking if my boyfriend is cute, because I don't have a boyfriend. I asked the board if they thought me and my FRIEND would make a cute couple. That got got deleted (go figure)
May 22, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
loofy

wheres the gay part supposed to be? they just fuckin with u
May 22, 2012 @ 09:16 PM

Inactive

It is pretty damn ridiculous if this is the 3rd time someone had to tell him this. Anywho,im just ignore his posts from now on bcus nothing is getting thru him

Whatever works for you.
May 22, 2012 @ 09:21 PM

Inactive

What I don't get is, if you think I'm such a troll etc. why not just scroll right on along past my threads. Y'all claim you hate me, but be the same ones typing paragraphs, creating threads about me, and mentioning me in every topic. I just come here, post my threads and keep it moving. I've already provided a number of threads that I posted that can't possibly be any indication of me trolling.
May 22, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
Trollinator

Did you hear this boland? Look at buddy, we all like him.

Either follow his example or next time you create some useless thread about how some mexican tried to touch you in the toilet. Then actions will be taken

FOREVER.

I want to see the world burn

May 22, 2012 @ 09:37 PM

Inactive

Did you hear this boland? Look at buddy, we all like him.

Either follow his example or next time you create some useless thread about how some mexican tried to touch you in the toilet. Then actions will be taken

FOREVER.

Death is not defeat. That's what Hemingway said.
May 22, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
Trollinator

you really need a man

I want to see the world burn

May 22, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
KTA

oh, whats dat boland? like it or not you wont be here to stay
May 22, 2012 @ 10:28 PM

Inactive

you really need a man

I agree. Got any single friends?
May 22, 2012 @ 10:29 PM

Inactive

oh, whats dat boland? like it or not you wont be here to stay

Yea I will dummy
May 22, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
Miles_Morales

Haha, y'all are funny. I didn't realize little ol' me could evoke so much anger and frustration with this harmless little thread. If I upset you bums that much, you can always scroll right on past my threads. If you not feelin' it, why indulge. All this bitching and crying about how I do this and that just let's me know I have your mind. When you die off and join ya dead granny in hell, I will still be here. Yeeew mad?

NO. Get out.

May 23, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
BIRTH

you really need a ban

fixed

May 23, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
deegee

IP ban

http://www.prevailco.com

May 23, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
scélérat

I think the only reason he post is for attention.
He is like a bitch (female) on facebook. They look for attention by stupid ass statues and pictures.
Boland does this by posting on HB to get a reaction.
I dont think the nigga funny, but i avoid most of his threads.

jus my 2 cents.

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

May 23, 2012 @ 06:59 AM

Inactive

nobody is trying to be funny retard. Check my post history, I'm pretty nonchalant.
May 23, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
mmm_nene

May 23, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
scélérat

nobody is trying to be funny retard. Check my post history, I'm pretty nonchalant.

Trying to be funny and seeking attention are two different things (most of the time)
You're not trying to be funny your seeking attention.

refrain from calling me a special needs person,don't start with the name calling.

May 23, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
scélérat

boland i hope you die by girls suffocating you with their pussy lips.

I wanna die like that.

May 23, 2012 @ 07:23 PM

Inactive

Well aint this shit ironic ..BoLo almost gets gay bashed

Logs onto HB! .... And gets bashed even harder .. #PAUSE

LOOOL
May 26, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
jilin

lawl. just lawl.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/17942

May 26, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
Striker

boland i hope you die by girls suffocating you with their pussy lips.

LOL
May 26, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
Your Fan

I honestly believe homophobic people have a lot of "gayness" inside of them to be so uncomfortable around a gay person to the point it can change their whole attitude.

Anyway, they were probably just some bums on the street with nothing to do and you probably looked good in your tight jeans ;)
May 26, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
Kamikaze

I honestly believe homophobic people have a lot of "gayness" inside of them to be so uncomfortable around a gay person to the point it can change their whole attitude.

Anyway, they were probably just some bums on the street with nothing to do and you probably looked good in your tight jeans ;)

Is that you Boland?

Please login first to reply.