Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 16, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
Soul Rize

Basicly have you or would you give anything to a bum on the side of the street?

At my school their is the guy he's like 6'4 6'5 well muscled and had a huge ol pot belly. He had a sign that said he was hungry. I usually laugh like forreal man. U LOOK like some ...i don't even want to go their but basically i had like 23 wings left from me ordering 50 cuz i felt like i had an epic appetite and i knew i wasn't going to eat it later. So i have it to the guy and man he was smiling like he found a pot of gold or something. felt kinda good in some way.
What are some of your stories?

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

May 16, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
boomtime

Yeah its a great feeling when it works out like that...I had a guy on a corner once with the typical homeless, hungry, could use some money for food sign. I swing by McDonalds and bought him a big mac combo figuring he'd really like it. Well when I pull up and roll down my window he says he'd really just want some money and not the food; after that I am way more hesitant with the whole panhandler on the corner types.
May 16, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
Trollinator

OP has been pensive lately.

I want to see the world burn

May 16, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
Bet

I always feel bad for the dogs when they have them so I usually give over a couple bucks.
May 16, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
jaded

I have given homeless people extra food from my meal, occasionally I give them money, and I've served food at a shelter. If I can, I prefer to give them food over money, mainly because I don't want the money going toward a drug or alcohol problem that a lot of homeless people have.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 16, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
Black Donald Trump

sometimes i do sometimes dont. its funny though, ive tried to give people food on several occasions and been rejected lol "Im sick of chicken and pizza". ive also seen a few guys texting on blackberrys lol. there are a lot of homeless people that need help but a lot of the guys you see bumming around on the street its partially just a lifestyle choice, sometimes fueled by alcoholism or drug addiction. usually i try to go for the ones who are especially young/old looking or people with kids. i also heard that someone panhandling in a decent sized city ends up making 60+ dollars a day but idk about that
May 16, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
PKdaGod

lot of homeless threads on hb lately

wut
May 17, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
mrteebonilla

na he'll just use the money for drugs just buy em some food or clothes

Supreme4Sale:NavyBaseballHenleySzL,CDG3HoodiesRed/BlackSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

May 17, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
mrteebonilla

and one other thing i dont understand why homeless people dont just go to jail. 3 meals a day and shelter.

Supreme4Sale:NavyBaseballHenleySzL,CDG3HoodiesRed/BlackSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

May 17, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
Black Donald Trump

and one other thing i dont understand why homeless people dont just go to jail. 3 meals a day and shelter.

a lot of them do
May 17, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
db_cooper

May 17, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
REVS

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 17, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
Toriko

but in all seriousness, I would probably buy a homeless person a 12 pc box of popeyes chicken at most.
May 21, 2012 @ 01:17 PM
Soul Rize

perfect word fit .
my teacher had a story where he gave this homeless man a mcdouble and he took it and threw it at the ground and raged how he wanted money. shame.

May 21, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
Kamikaze

Every spring I go through all my shit and give away all the things I don't really wear anymore. I usually give to a different charity each year. I give away a shitload of stuff too, shirts, shoes, jackets. Better than it just sitting in my closet taking up room, also better than throwing it away. Plus it gives me more room for new stuff.
May 21, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
missy.

almost every year or every other year i clean out my closet for clothes i dont wear anymore. i try to donate them or some shit.

but on the street? i particularly dislike giving homeless money cuz i know they'll more than likely spend it on drugs instead of food. but if a bum asks for my leftovers tho, i'll gladly give it to them. i've even left leftovers in front of their "homes" (aka cart).... yup k.

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

May 21, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
Ashy Larry

Theres this homeless dude in my town & I gave nigga a buck once & he spent it on some beer. fuck that dude, smfh, never getting a dime out of me again.
May 21, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
Pretty Joseph

word when i was younger i remember i would always try to give the homeless change anytime i saw them because it was the christian thing to do, then i remember i was chilling with one of my friends who happens to deal pills and other drugs and one of the dudes who i usually give change to outside of 7/11 came thru and bought 30 bucks worth of oxy pills

from that day on i said never again

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

May 22, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
Stellar

Some man was asking for money outisde the market. Instead, I gave him two boxes of Cheez-Its.

i can cook minute rice in 58 seconds

May 22, 2012 @ 02:18 AM
Vancouver

I used to give pocket change but you can never tell who's just gonna shoot it up later or who's gonna mug someone and violate their girl. I've been donating old clothes and toys and occasionally money my whole life doe. However, just never to random people anymore though.
May 25, 2012 @ 01:47 PM
Soul Rize

perfect word fit .
my teacher had a story where he gave this homeless man a mcdouble and he took it and threw it at the ground and raged how he wanted money. shame.

Smh where they do that at?
I used to donate a ton of money and shit to homeless people but there was this one day I donated 10 dollars to this dude who was talking to me about being a vietnam war vet and Iunno why but I felt like I cared a lot more because my father is a vietnam war vet also but in 30 minutes this dude goes to his bitch and shes got shades on and an iphone and they're talkin and shit felt like I got played so hard. Ever since that I just donate whatever change I get or a dollar but I stopped recently. If anything I'd donate food though.

This stuff happens in Houston. ppls on every corner of ever busy intersection it like its business and location is key. Idk what to say but i just donate to officers or firefighters (volunteer) that need donations now.

Please login first to reply.