May 29, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
YungIsuzu

i know too many people that can't even go to fucking Target alone because they're afraid of "feeling like a loner"

wtf nigga

thats like borderline social disorder lol

its cool but the only thing i really do alone is golf.
May 29, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
mcgotkicks

yup. They didnt wanna watch the movie I wanted to watch so i saw it without them. It was cabin in the woods
May 29, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
slap

only niggas that are going to judge are young highschool kids and who cares what they think anyways

qft.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 29, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
Soul Rize

i hate it when people make conversations while im watching the movie

this x1000. or when fools try to predict what's gonna happen during the movie and they end up bein right. almost ruins the flick for me... just lemme figure it out on my own bro.

Or when someone asks "what did he say?" after a funny joke in the movie and you have to repeat the joke but it's never as funny. True story.

im one of those niggas.... dont' blame a person for bad hearing....

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

May 29, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
howthegodschill

If there's a movie I want to see bad enough and no one is around, I'll go by myself every time.

howthegodschill.tumblr.com

May 29, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
EL_Guapo

Going to the movies by yourself is like drinking by yourself, you got problems B.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

May 29, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
Beach2theBay

Going to the movies by yourself is like drinking by yourself, you got problems B.

You must be 21 or under. When you and your friends have a job, school, kids or other shit to do it's hard to get schedules to line up. I'm at a period in my life where I'm back from college and working full time and my friends who stayed in town have kids or work shitty hours at a shitty job. I often have to do things alone because my friends don't have the same availability as I do.
May 29, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
EL_Guapo

You must be 21 or under. When you and your friends have a job, school, kids or other shit to do it's hard to get schedules to line up. I'm at a period in my life where I'm back from college and working full time and my friends who stayed in town have kids or work shitty hours at a shitty job. I often have to do things alone because my friends don't have the same availability as I do.
Nigga IDGAF about your sorry ass job/life, the theaters is a social place, if you aint going with your friends/family/hoes then sit your ass down and wait for the DVD to come out.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

May 29, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
Bray Wyatt

no sounds embarassing even if you don't give a fuck bout what others think.
May 29, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
EL_Guapo

Real nigga

May 29, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
Mr FantastiK

Real nigga

na a real nigga wouldnt get embarrassed cos its not a big deal

brvndon.tumblr.com

May 29, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
dellzz

only niggas that are going to judge are young highschool kids and who cares what they think anyways

qft.

double quote this.
May 29, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
Bray Wyatt

Real nigga

if you aint going with your friends/family/hoes then sit your ass down and wait for the DVD to come out.
May 29, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
EL_Guapo

Real nigga

if you aint going with your friends/family/hoes then sit your ass down and wait for the DVD to come out.
that was some real shit that i spoke too, glad trill mothafuckas in here, HB been fell off

May 29, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
slap

Nigga IDGAF about your sorry ass job/life, the theaters is a social place, if you aint going with your friends/family/hoes then sit your ass down and wait for the DVD to come out.

How social is going into a room, staying quiet, and staring at a big screen?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 29, 2012 @ 06:46 AM
DarthVader

May 29, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
i_hate_simps

this x100. id go by myself to a theater before i take a bitch to one. how are you supposed to get in with a ho when you cant even spit game cause youre staring at a screen. plus you have to pay for that shit NAH NAH NiGGA
May 29, 2012 @ 08:51 AM
EL_Guapo

you know theres a before and after right? Or are you an idiot?

May 29, 2012 @ 09:32 AM
DREWKKAKE

saw some sweet old lady at the movies alone today. felt kinda bad cause her mans probably died. :/

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

May 29, 2012 @ 01:50 PM
Okay.

nigga there was a before and after of the holocaust but that shit wasnt a social event

where the azn girls at

May 29, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

nigga there was a before and after of the holocaust but that shit wasnt a social event

May 29, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
EL_Guapo

We're not talking about jews dying you idiot we're discussing how this homo goes to the movies by himself cuz "no one hits him back up"

May 29, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
Kwyjibo

i can't even go to the bathroom alone, let alone movies. you're crazy

I've gone out the window

May 30, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
Kamikaze

Never have been alone, but I guess I'd go alone if I had no choice and wanted to see the movie.
May 30, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
Svthewha

We're not talking about jews dying you idiot we're discussing how this homo goes to the movies by himself cuz "no one hits him back up"

you're a dumb motherfucker....he's a homo because hes the actual real one who doesnt care what your trendy ass thinks? cool....you so trill. stubborn fuck.
May 30, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
EL_Guapo

you're a dumb motherfucker....he's a homo because hes the actual real one who doesnt care what your trendy ass thinks? cool....you so trill. stubborn fuck.
DOesn't care what I think? Yeah that's why he made a thread asking validation... get an avatar pic first before you speak from your ass, herb.

Please login first to reply.