Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 13, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

I never even saw an issue with it.

Can't believe how many of y'all need people around you to do things you want to do. That's mad simple.

Kind of sad, really.

I haven't gone to the movies by myself, but that's because I'm not a big movie person in general. If I were to see a movie that sparked enough interest I wouldn't ask anyone to go with me. Now that I think about it, niggas just ask me to accompany them a lot.
May 13, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
Trollinator

murdass other account.
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/130145/

I want to see the world burn

May 14, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
trolos714

I've never been to the movies alone, but I don't think I'd have a problem doing so. Last thursday I went to a concert alone. That shit was weird af, during the parts where the bands take a break and different musicians came onto the stage I felt like an outsider standing there alone.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

May 14, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
3 Stripes

Up until a month ago i was that guy to never go out by himself. But now since i got this great job opportunity an hour away from my parents, I was forced to get a place by myself. Now I have to do everything myself. I can tell you this, when people give me the , "what is this guy doing here by himself?" look, It honestly feels good. It feels good to know i can make it out in the "big scary world" all by myself. No shame in being alone at all. It makes me feel like more of a man (nohomo) than when i used to live with mom and dad. Fuck what everybody else thinks. Plus, bitches like an independent man. Now even the simplest of things like going grocery shopping gets me more attention from the females, because they know im out here getting it obama self. I used to be scared shitless to do anything by myself, but after being put in this positions, I love it. The amount of ass your boy has been getting is ridiculous.
May 14, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
oneallah

all the time
people offer to come but i prefer going alone

i hate it when people make conversations while im watching the movie
May 14, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
jcalifornia

This shit right here, nothing gets on my nerves more than this during a movie, I paid $$ to watch the flick, not to hear someone's comments.
May 14, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
frogprince

i would feel a little weird, like when you go to six flags and all your friends are too pussy to ride a certain ride and you end up waiting by yourself... then riding it by yourself. then the feeling goes away cause you got stoked so its all good in the end
May 14, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
Quezz

Yep to see the second Transformers, for a moment in my life I stop fucking with all my friends. All these niggas did was smoke and then complain about how they broke.
May 14, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
TwiggyDig

I love doing shit alone. especially movies, and especially being in college it makes it hard to line up with others schedules so its nice to get a break from the college bubble, head into manhattan and check out a movie during the day time. Chill wit a popcorn, soda and a good movie and its all gravy.
May 14, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
TwiggyDig

this x1000. or when fools try to predict what's gonna happen during the movie and they end up bein right. almost ruins the flick for me... just lemme figure it out on my own bro.
May 14, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
Clazzy8

this x1000. or when fools try to predict what's gonna happen during the movie and they end up bein right. almost ruins the flick for me... just lemme figure it out on my own bro.

Or when someone asks "what did he say?" after a funny joke in the movie and you have to repeat the joke but it's never as funny. True story.
May 14, 2012 @ 03:24 PM
dmwalking

I don't do it frequently, but every so often, I definitely need some alone time. Like if I've had a super busy week/month and I've just been chilling with folks non stop, I'll def just chill on my own. If I'm trying to peep a flick that none of my friends wanna see, I'll go dolo. One time I played hookie from work cuz the weather was beautiful and I wanted to hit a water park. No one wanted to come, so I went dolo. Chilled in the lazy river. Worked my way into a crowd of girls. Chilled with some downs syndrome dudes in the wave pool. I had a fun time.

Being dolo isnt' always a bad thing. And who cares what people think? Their opinions have no affect on my reality.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

May 14, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
Jay_Bird

i went by myself two times

and dont give a fuck

i dont need a bitch to go with me

thats some ole insecure type shit
May 14, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
tomee

never did that. know people who do. it's w/e u like. loner effect for sure. who cares tho
May 14, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
Virunga

Never went to a movie alone (not because I am against its just that I watch all the movies via torrent these days hehehe) but when I worked In the airline industry we would get free travel so I would travel alone and hit up a different state/country every other week. I'd just kick it and see the sights, drink, or just chill on a beach somewhere plus it's not awkward or hard to meet and get to know other travelers who 90% of the time are cool as hell.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

May 14, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
Iggle

only niggas that are going to judge are young highschool kids and who cares what they think anyways

#pedogangweindis

May 14, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
theconqueror

Chilled with some downs syndrome dudes in the wave pool. I had a fun time.

hahahaha. shit made me lol...

never done it, dont see a problem with someone who does. more power to you.
May 14, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
bobhall

i love going by myself. it's good to be alone. i cherish it. and tbh not everyone is wanting to go see tree of life with me for the third time at noon on wednesday.
May 14, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
bobhall

shit i'll go to a concert alone too. just get drunk and bump into people.
May 14, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
Panther.

Honestly going to the mall and sitting by yourself eating is the most awkward thing in the fucking world, especially when chicks from school see you...

#basedgodwasnotwithme

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

May 14, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
Virunga

Honestly going to the mall and sitting by yourself eating is the most awkward thing in the fucking world, especially when chicks from school see you...

#basedgodwasnotwithme

#teenageproblems

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

May 14, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
Fitch

I went to a movie alone on a late Thursday morning recently, and the awkward part wasn't not having people with me, but the fact that there was literally no one in the entire fucking multiplex.
May 14, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
xVILLN

When I first moved to LA I didnt know anyone.Funny thing was I ended up getting a job at a movie theater,So when new film would drop I would just roll up on my days off and catch a flick by myself.At first I thought it would be kinda weird,but it was actually chill and ever since then I haven't had a problem catching a film alone if no one can roll with me.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 14, 2012 @ 10:37 PM
Iggle

i prefer going by myself anyways. no dumb friends asking me what someone just said or saying shit like "i bet this happens." plus you don't have to worry about finding a bunch of consecutive seats. just go to the best spot and there's probably a seat open

#pedogangweindis

May 17, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
mrteebonilla

na FUCK DAT gotta go with someone

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

May 28, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
Beach2theBay

Today me and my nigga with to see Men in Black 3 nah mean? This chinese nigga sat down next to me and I was like "this nig reminds me of the thread on hb." I've been to the movies by myself so I didn't think anything of it. However, this nigga talked all through the movie! It's one thing to go to the movies by yourself and it's a whole different thing to talk to yo damn self in the movies. He wasn't having a conversation or anything but he was shouting shit at the screen and stuff. It was wacky.
May 28, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
TASK

I've been to the drive in by myself
May 29, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
Vancouver

nah and while there's nothing wrong with it im not gonna lie i'd probably be too embarassed/feel awkward as fuk to go alone... dat weak mentality
May 29, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
Hyudryu

I went once by myself. Before the movie started, I asked the person next to me to watch my seat while I go take a piss, and when I came back the seat was taken. I ended up sitting in the very front, which sucked. I always go with a friend now lol.

Sales thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180890

May 29, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
Gilly Suits

Only time I can remember doing stuff myself was when I was staying at UCONN. All I had was friends that were girls that wanted to fcuk but I had a girlfriend I was dating for 3 years and didn't wanna fcuk shit up. Probably one of the worse times ever. Went to a Women's game by myself, and the student union on Friday to avoid doing something bad. Movies by myself nah like someone said before I'd feel so bad with empty seats around me and I'm by myself or if crowded and I'm that person chilling by myself.

Culective.com //

Please login first to reply.