May 13, 2012 @ 04:14 PM

Inactive

I went to see (finally) Avengers last night. I was acompanied by me, myself, and I. It was slightly embarrassing gong solo, but everyone else was busy. I couldn't wait any longer to see it.

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

May 13, 2012 @ 04:16 PM
Okay.

i saw a play by myself, my girlfriend was in it tho

*kanye shrug*

They dont call me simp king 2012 for no reason

where the azn girls at

May 13, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
Serious_Threat

Nothing wrong with that. Sometimes its better cause then you don't gotta worry about other people. Just sit back and enjoy.
May 13, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
guyitsmathew

Man heads need to learn to be independent you shouldn't feel embarrassed at all yo I do shit alone all the time. I go to basketball games alone, go out to eat alone, movies, concerts, etc. I actually prefer to do shit alone. Just because you have no one to go with shouldn't stop you from doing what you want to do

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

May 13, 2012 @ 04:53 PM
yungm

Man heads need to learn to be independent you shouldn't feel embarrassed at all yo I do shit alone all the time. I go to basketball games alone, go out to eat alone, movies, concerts, etc. I actually prefer to do shit alone. Just because you have no one to go with shouldn't stop you from doing what you want to do

this. though it's comforting to have company, there's nothing wrong with being alone and doing shit on your own. i know too many people that can't even go to fucking Target alone because they're afraid of "feeling like a loner"

wtf nigga
May 13, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
young idiot

i've done this, mostly because sometimes you can't be bothered to wait for everyone's schedules to line up. i can't do it with comedies tho. something unsettling to me about laughing at something alone in a cinema full of people.

and always off-peak, so when it's not packed out
May 13, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
Lemonz

Never been alone, but it must be weird af.
Especially during the intermission when the lights come on and you're just sitting there by yourself, worse if there are loads of empty seats around you.
May 13, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
WCDon

I've never gone alone. I hardly do anything alone except for buy my own clothes alone.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

May 13, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
Mr FantastiK

who gives a fuck

brvndon.tumblr.com

May 13, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
dellzz

If you really want to see this movie and you can't wait for someone to go with you, then go. What do you do at the movies? You sit and watch, right? Well, you wouldn't be doing much more than that if you had another person with you. You have to get over the fear of being judged by someone else. Besides, what do you care if some stranger looks at you funny? Who are they? Nobody! What gives them the right?

Go. Enjoy the film. Same with anything you do in life.

- 2 cent worth.
May 13, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
Trollinator

Never been alone, but it must be weird af.
Especially during the intermission when the lights come on and you're just sitting there by yourself, worse if there are loads of empty seats around you.

I want to see the world burn

May 13, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
megustaleche

This dude took loner to whole new level, go out to eat/ concerts/ bball games all alone smh I bet that shits fun as fuck

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 13, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
athrty

This dude took loner to whole new level, go out to eat/ concerts/ bball games all alone smh I bet that shits fun as fuck

try, before you judge it. i just moved to berlin 3 weeks ago and so far i havent really met any people id bother to hang out with and therefor been doing alot of stuff on my own. gotta say shits more relieving than i ever imagined. used to be that sorta dude thats uncomfortable without all my homeboys arround, wouldve never really went out into public alone.
now ya boy is roaming the streets enjoying seeing new shit, appreciating the beauty of dimes passing by my ways and so on. i enjoy a bit of loneing right now, as ive become more open to new impressions.
doesnt mean im going for a loner lifestyle but its kinda a break i needed to develop my personality.
May 13, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
kbos

Although i've never been to the movies by myself, I enjoy going out and doing things on my own. Once in awhile i'll get the urge to go experience shit on my own. Its kind of liberating, you aren't dealing with other peoples agendas. I probably wouldn't go out to eat by myself, at a restaurant where I would be waited on tho
May 13, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
megustaleche

try, before you judge it. i just moved to berlin 3 weeks ago and so far i havent really met any people id bother to hang out with and therefor been doing alot of stuff on my own. gotta say shits more relieving than i ever imagined. used to be that sorta dude thats uncomfortable without all my homeboys arround, wouldve never really went out into public alone.
now ya boy is roaming the streets enjoying seeing new shit, appreciating the beauty of dimes passing by my ways and so on. i enjoy a bit of loneing right now, as ive become more open to new impressions.
doesnt mean im going for a loner lifestyle but its kinda a break i needed to develop my personality.

Acting like I said I never do anything alone lol just stating how going out to eat movies and games alone sounds like a loner

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 13, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
Bubbs619

This this and this. Although I havent gone to the movies alone, I dont mind shopping or eating alone
May 13, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
Beach2theBay

I've done it 3 times now. All comic book movies somehow. I saw Dark Knight by myself because everyone was working and I was bored so I randomly went on a wednesday afternoon or something. I saw Wolverine by myself when I had just moved to San Francisco and I didn't really know anyone. I watched Avengers by myself last Saturday because I was home sick all week/weekend and everyone was at BBQs for Cinco De Mayo and I just decided to go to the movies because I was bored.

It's only a big deal if you make it one. The other people in the theater are there to watch the movie not stare at how much of a loser you are. Fuck it.

I would never go to a sit down restaurant alone though. I couldn't do it. I've eaten alone at fast food places for lunch when I was at work or on the road somewhere but I'd never to to a place with a waiter alone.
May 13, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
trevxv3

I hate doing shit alone, but it has nothing to do with embarrassment or the spotlight effect (or the human predisposition to believe that everyone is paying attention to you when you are alone), its because doing shit alone is boring as fuck. Like if I'm grabbing a bite to eat by myself, I'm still texting a bitch or on facebook or some shit. Theres nothing wrong with either way, I just personally enjoy the company of my friends more than being alone

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

May 13, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
Soul Rize

went once but it was good watching the movie but then after i had no one to talk to which felt weird cuz i basically had no spoke the whole time. Not really feeling like doing that again.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

May 13, 2012 @ 07:49 PM

Inactive

Are you an introvert? I don't think there's anything wrong with doing things alone, but as human beings, we are social creatures. You should try doing some of those activities with another buddy. Constantly going it alone could lead to depression among other things...

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

May 13, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
DCLXVI

this
you're not in high school anymore being alone does not mean you're a loser
May 13, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
Vancouver

Nothing wrong with it but the fact that everyone thinks it's weird makes it weird.
May 13, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
kr00kd

I never even saw an issue with it.

Can't believe how many of y'all need people around you to do things you want to do. That's mad simple.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 13, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
Black Donald Trump

i like doin shit alone. my roommate cant be alone like ever, always asks me to do every damn thing with him even if its just chillin doing homework, i usually chill in my room and he comes and gets me so i can sit there while we do homework and not even talk to each other. shit is annoying sometimes

any of you guys get buck in the car when your driven alone? i miss driving to school in the mornings
May 13, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
lovedmndlife

i saw from hell, i was the ONLY person in the cinema

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 13, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
guyitsmathew

Are you an introvert? I don't think there's anything wrong with doing things alone, but as human beings, we are social creatures. You should try doing some of those activities with another buddy. Constantly going it alone could lead to depression among other things...

yeah, but i am social tho i go out with my friends all the time but sometimes i just like to ride out solo and if im riding solo i'll probably start a convo with someone randomly which is sometimes better than just being stuck with my group of friends just talking with one another

May 13, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
guyitsmathew

Although i've never been to the movies by myself, I enjoy going out and doing things on my own. Once in awhile i'll get the urge to go experience shit on my own. Its kind of liberating, you aren't dealing with other peoples agendas. I probably wouldn't go out to eat by myself, at a restaurant where I would be waited on tho

!!!

May 13, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
Toriko

Added into my list of things to do. smile
May 13, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
mtume

, but everyone else was busy.

Don't need to lie bro', you can say you're a loner it's cool.
May 13, 2012 @ 10:59 PM

Inactive

I like to go out with friends to enjoy their company and talk about stuff. I would go if i really wanted though, I don't mind being alone.

Please login first to reply.