Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
May 11, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
Koozie

My friend who goes to Berkeley texted me about this about 5 minutes after it happened.

I didn't realize it was a NTer/ISSer until the next day and I realized that I've actually corresponded with him. Real cool guy, very knowledgeable about sneakers.

It's finals testing right now at Berkeley as well.
May 11, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
PKdaGod

But if i was getting bullied hard in real life suicide is more justifiable.

Suicide is never justifiable just an easy way out of your problems. No one ever thinks how it affects the people around them. A better choice would have been to remove his self from the situation or inform the proper authorities. It's still sad that a person could bully someone to the point they commit suicide and that should be deemed murder, or to a lesser extent, manslaughter.

this is easy for you to say because you're probably not suicidal. someone who IS suicidal isn't exactly thinking rationally... the world looks different when you're depressed. just something to keep in mind.
Only white people smh. When is the last time you heard a black person committing suicide from internet bullying? We got other shit to go through. If thats the biggest struggle in your life and leads to suicide, then thats pathetic. My heart goes out to his family though. Dude was selfish for this.

stfu

nigga moops came thru with the knowledge
May 12, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
rubyredshoes

None of you know what was going on with Henry, don't speculate... you are being disrespectful to his memory and those who love him. He was my cousin, his parent's only son. He was a person, with feelings. Please, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it. If you didn't know him, kindly shut the fuck up. Yes that means you damnwitless1, you heartless asshole.
May 12, 2012 @ 12:10 PM
drtmcgrt

rip to this kid. but i kinda have to agree with witless and the others. i've never understood why people commit suicide. i've been through a similar kind of depression, loneliness and stress this dude went through (not the 80+ pages of flames tho), with school, making new friends etc, and i never even thought about taking my own life. first of all, suicide is selfish as fuck. second of all whatever this guy went through, it couldn't have been that bad. kids have to realize HOW FUCKING GOOD WE HAVE IT ON THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD.

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

May 12, 2012 @ 12:24 PM
hiphopbackpacker

Went to the vigil tonight... It was fucking emotional, everyone was crying. I wore my Boca Jr's to show respect, because that was one of his favorite pairs. Shout outs to the other NSB/NT people that came through. RIP Henry, sucks I won't see you at 510 anymore copping SB's. Will miss you stopping me when you see trying to see what shoes I'm wearing.

Too bad you'll never see this, but Julia was there tonight and she was crying. RIP
May 12, 2012 @ 01:28 PM

Inactive

rip to this kid. but i kinda have to agree with witless and the others. i've never understood why people commit suicide. i've been through a similar kind of depression, loneliness and stress this dude went through (not the 80+ pages of flames tho), with school, making new friends etc, and i never even thought about taking my own life. first of all, suicide is selfish as fuck. second of all whatever this guy went through, it couldn't have been that bad. kids have to realize HOW FUCKING GOOD WE HAVE IT ON THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD.

everyone deals with things differently.
May 12, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
tomee

messed up. some peeps just take it too far.
May 12, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
Iggle

Similar kind of depression? How can any of us even know how severe his depression was? If you weren't contemplating suicide, then you obviously didn't experience "a similar kind of depression."

For some of you guys that say suicide is never justifiable.... if your life is so miserable that living feels like a burden and things won't ever get better, you're telling me you wouldn't contemplate suicide. If life is that bad, the effects of suicide on your family and friends are the least of your worries. I'm not saying what he did was right, but its understandable.

#pedogangweindis

May 12, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
tmwtg

Similar kind of depression? How can any of us even know how severe his depression was? If you weren't contemplating suicide, then you obviously didn't experience "a similar kind of depression."

For some of you guys that say suicide is never justifiable.... if your life is so miserable that living feels like a burden and things won't ever get better, you're telling me you wouldn't contemplate suicide. If life is that bad, the effects of suicide on your family and friends are the least of your worries. I'm not saying what he did was right, but its understandable.

Agreed, some members in this thread are talking out of their ass. Lol @ thinking your depression = same as his.
May 12, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
damnwitless1

idk dude I've felt suicidal before, like actually gauging degrees of suicidalness is pretty stupid but I definitely considered it seriously on more than a few occasions and at the end of the day feeling like killing yourself is just a MOOD. That's the thing about life, you're going to feel a whole range of emotions due to different circumstances, but just deciding that at any given point you feel SO bad that you're going to take yourself out of the game, permanently, then you're just a pussy and that's that. The dude OBVIOUSLY didn't give a fuck about any of his friends or family so it's ridiculous for them to act like him offing himself was some huge tragedy, dude WANTED to die, as stupid and shortsighted an ambition as that may have been, and exercised his own free will to do what he wanted to, he knew the stakes and just decided to take the easy way out so fuck 'em.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 12, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
sharky

depression aint the same shit some of you are talking about as it is to other ppl who aer actually diagnosed as depresed. It means they have a chemical imbalance in their fucking brain which prevents them from feeling happy. it is a medical disorder not low self-esteem or loneliness. obviously things like that are what make depression worse for these ppl but they arent the causes of the chemcial imbalance in the first place.
May 12, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
PKdaGod

Agreed, some members in this thread are talking out of their ass. Lol @ thinking your depression = same as his.

this

rip henry
May 12, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
NZOO

Don't badmind me.

May 12, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
missy.

Learning about all his other problems definitely make more sense now. Rip

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

May 12, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
DennisTheMenace

Rest in paradise
May 12, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
Specification

None of you know what was going on with Henry, don't speculate... you are being disrespectful to his memory and those who love him. He was my cousin, his parent's only son. He was a person, with feelings. Please, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it. If you didn't know him, kindly shut the fuck up. Yes that means you damnwitless1, you heartless asshole.
May 12, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
NZOO

Dying is too easy that's why I like the challenges of life...

Don't badmind me.

May 12, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
kbos

Shit really isn't about realizing how good we have it or petty issues like that though. Thats some surface level shit.
May 13, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
Truetalk

RIP. Really hope it wasn't because of some idiots talkin shit on the internet.
May 13, 2012 @ 03:42 AM

Inactive

lol u pussies acting like you really care? don't let me catch any of you ever flaming someone else again
May 13, 2012 @ 03:51 AM

Inactive

oh and suicide is bad? lol
May 13, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Y'all some hellhounds in here lol. This Internet life rougher than it is in the hood now. R.I.P man
May 13, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

If this was like 2-3 years ago then I would've def agreed with u niggas about him being weak and shit. But I guess now that I'm getting older and wiser I can honestly say that this is a tragedy and I feel bad for him. It's selfish as fuck to say he's weak and blah blah because he killed himself. Saying that shows that you're only looking at it from your perspective. And your perspective/our perspective is one that represents niggas who see shit like this all the time so we become desensitized to it because we've been on hb for a minute and been on other websites and we see shit like this all time. But take your head out the clouds and just look at the world and realize that shit is different for everybody. We all can't respond to shit one way and expect others to do the same.
May 13, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
drtmcgrt

you're right. i never contemplated suicide so it obviously wasn't a similar kind of depression. i'll take that back. i wasn't trying to be disrespectful either. i'm just saying the kid probably had a lot to live for. and some even met him and say he was cool dude. so i still can't see how it's "understandable". rip, no one should have to go out like that..

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

March 31, 2014 @ 10:38 PM
backlikethat

Just came across this old thread... I remember when I posted this... Mad depressing.
March 31, 2014 @ 10:43 PM
all_seeing_eye

cut it with the scissors,trim up and down, then I shave around the balls giving a nice little shape up. It looks like uh, Scottie Pippen.

April 21, 2014 @ 11:30 PM
Mah Nigga

shit is depressing as fuck

how can people have so few to do to bully this hard
April 21, 2014 @ 11:38 PM
Julieta Venegas

suspended

he wasnt bullied
April 21, 2014 @ 11:54 PM
Mah Nigga

what is this rumor about the 80 pages bully thread then ?
April 22, 2014 @ 02:45 AM
Julieta Venegas

suspended

8====D~~ (-:

Please login first to reply.