PKdaGod

RIP my du

buddy didn't have to go out like that
May 11, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
bananaoke

rest in paradise, my son
May 11, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
█ █

damn. i think people tend to forget that there's a face behind every username. whatever, rip to that nigga.
May 11, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
hiphopbackpacker

He didn't commit suicide because of people bullying him on NSB/NT.... He was having friend issues at school and he was taking 16 units... Finals were getting to him.. Even outside the internet, my friend she lived in the same dorm building last year as him and said he would never talk to anyone even if someone stopped him to say "hi how are you doing?" Dude would just smile and leave.

Since I have 12 mutual friends with him on FB, I was able to peep what was going on in his FB. He posted a status with like 8 people tagged and said "RIP HENRY TREADWAY 11/18/91 - 5/8/12" an hour before he jumped Unit 2.

anyone whose in the bay area, vigil at Lower Sproul on friday at 10 pm.
May 11, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
Rizal

^ word. Heard bout that FB thing. Shits kinda fucked up
May 11, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
bapa

smfh wat a loser. an online forum caused this bitch made nigga to commit suicide? like the nigga couldnt simply log off and walk away. smh white people.
May 11, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
hiphopbackpacker

^ word. Heard bout that FB thing. Shits kinda fucked up

The worst part is that people thought it was a sick hack that someone posted... Or a joke that he was going to "kill himself" because of finals. Eventually his roommate said he hasn't seen Henry in 3 hours or something, then people got worried.

Edit: SMH I was just on his Facebook and some bitch liked his suicide status. Wtf

I met him at a DXC and at 510 skateboarding a few times (SB space jams etc) Dude was an elitist when it came to SB's, but nonetheless a very cool guy....He almost got jumped by this one guy after he ether'd him about wearing fake J's. hah.. Sucks what happened to him, wish he turned to someone to consult his problems with.
May 11, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
silent AlaRM

word i doubt this shit really had to do with just online shit, sounds like hes been around a while dont know why he would just up and kill himself off some troll shit now. dude was probly just depressed all around, most the time these things really cant/shouldnt be attributed to some single cause.

exactly.. this situation is sad. Hate to see dude take his own life like that.
May 11, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
lovedmndlife

no good

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 11, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
iAmSofaKing

I don't take anything I do on the internet seriously. Is this cyber-bullying shit really that serious?

forreal, if niggas literally trolled this dude to death I feel no sympathy. Matter of fact, I feel no sympathy regardless.

if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it.

I'm asking a legitimate question tho. There is nothing that someone could write about me on the internet that would make me want to kill myself.

I feel the same way, if it was on the internet i could give two shits about what people say because they'll never see you in person.

But if i was getting bullied hard in real life suicide is more justifiable.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 11, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
Your Fan

Suicide is never justifiable just an easy way out of your problems. No one ever thinks how it affects the people around them. A better choice would have been to remove his self from the situation or inform the proper authorities. It's still sad that a person could bully someone to the point they commit suicide and that should be deemed murder, or to a lesser extent, manslaughter.
May 11, 2012 @ 04:57 AM

it'd be a bit unusual if the kid was older like 25+ but then again, you don't really see 25+ year old's trolling as much (at least on here) but the younger generation is definitely influenced by the internet world. so many 13 - 19 year old's are on fb, tumblr, instagram, twitter, what have you... what john said is right, people, especially kids nowadays, rely too much on "internet cool points" that it's now part of their "norm" that it's kinda not that surprising after all that's happened (cyber bullying, sexting then killing themselves, etc)...

Exactly.
the more advanced and useful technology becomes the more it will take over aspects of human lives in general. which isn't a bad thing at all, its just a big step that people are scared to make - which is only natural. but we're close to reaching a point where it completely encompasses social interactions and relationships, so shit like this happening will become more and more common.

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

May 11, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
damnwitless1

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 11, 2012 @ 05:22 AM

Inactive

rip

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

May 11, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
datniqqararthur

mob deep cool

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

May 11, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
megustaleche

smfh wat a loser. an online forum caused this bitch made nigga to commit suicide? like the nigga couldnt simply log off and walk away. smh white people.

Dude stfu you feel cool saying that shit. Damn though R.I.P. to the guy

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 11, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
Anti-Hero

damn, that's a bummer. I actually met this dude when i copped the Burgundy W)taps from 510 Skateshop.

dude was super chill, and shared a blunt with errybody in line.

RIP

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

May 11, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
iAmSofaKing

Suicide is never justifiable just an easy way out of your problems. No one ever thinks how it affects the people around them. A better choice would have been to remove his self from the situation or inform the proper authorities. It's still sad that a person could bully someone to the point they commit suicide and that should be deemed murder, or to a lesser extent, manslaughter.

Disregard that, it came it out wrong.

I definitely agree that suicide is not justifiable at all, just meant to say that it would make more sense if he killed himself from being bullied in real life as opposed to being bullied online. (Thats still came out wrong)

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 11, 2012 @ 01:27 PM
harlyz1

The little respect some people have on here is disturbing.

RIP man
May 11, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
scarlem

what does that even mean? The world is the world yo, if there's anything the internet has taught us it's that you can't expect strangers to coddle your emotions, and more likely than not will deride any weakness you project, that's just straight up. If someone is THAT mentally weak then murking himself over what some troll said about him just looks like Darwinism in action to me *Kanye Shrug*

Like, what, you're gonna blame the dudes who were shitting on him? His parents? At the end of the day you just gotta account for the shitty nature of people or else it's just your loss

qft
May 11, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
Negron

stfu after seeing the reason why thats what u post, fuck outta here
RIP

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt ≈ @NegronusPrime

May 11, 2012 @ 02:32 PM
scarlem

lol 1st page is real misleading, RIP to the dude.
its a hard knock life but suicide is never the right option..
May 11, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
KTA

rip crackpipelips
May 11, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
Black Donald Trump

it'd be a bit unusual if the kid was older like 25+ but then again, you don't really see 25+ year old's trolling as much (at least on here) but the younger generation is definitely influenced by the internet world. so many 13 - 19 year old's are on fb, tumblr, instagram, twitter, what have you... what john said is right, people, especially kids nowadays, rely too much on "internet cool points" that it's now part of their "norm" that it's kinda not that surprising after all that's happened (cyber bullying, sexting then killing themselves, etc)...

Exactly.
the more advanced and useful technology becomes the more it will take over aspects of human lives in general. which isn't a bad thing at all, its just a big step that people are scared to make - which is only natural. but we're close to reaching a point where it completely encompasses social interactions and relationships, so shit like this happening will become more and more common.

singularity. why you say its not a bad thing at all?
May 11, 2012 @ 05:51 PM

Inactive

rip crackpipelips

lol what happen to that nikka
May 11, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
Bloxhead

suspended

Only white people smh. When is the last time you heard a black person committing suicide from internet bullying? We got other shit to go through. If thats the biggest struggle in your life and leads to suicide, then thats pathetic. My heart goes out to his family though. Dude was selfish for this.

I'm That Nigga.

May 11, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
█ █

this is easy for you to say because you're probably not suicidal. someone who IS suicidal isn't exactly thinking rationally... the world looks different when you're depressed. just something to keep in mind.
Only white people smh. When is the last time you heard a black person committing suicide from internet bullying? We got other shit to go through. If thats the biggest struggle in your life and leads to suicide, then thats pathetic. My heart goes out to his family though. Dude was selfish for this.

stfu
May 11, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
Rizal

he didnt commit suicide d/t internet bullying idiot. stop disrespecting the dead
May 11, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
dmwalking

Link to flames though?

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

May 11, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
LoLife

first nikka to actually get ether'd out of existence

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

Please login first to reply.