Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 12, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
DarianaGrande

But seriously, Mixed girls >

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

May 12, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
dellzz

in terms of hotness tho, lately i been about

black>white/hispanic>asian.
i used to fuck with asian bitches but theyre boring and i just stright dont find them very attractive any more
black girls keep it real dont know what all yo kids are talkin about

you is a disgrace to humanity. Black first choice? you crayyyy
May 12, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
Black Donald Trump

i used to fuck with asian bitches but theyre boring and i just stright dont find them very attractive any more

im not talkin ratchet bitches. black dimes>
May 12, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
"MERCY"

im not talkin ratchet bitches. black dimes>

but what's the ratio of "black dimes" to "ratchet bitches"
agreed that Asian girls can be generic, but generically attractive

the people saying "it's wrong to generalize black girls based on a fraction of the population" are the same people saying "black girls are shit, based on the small fraction of cute ones"

now that's ignorant
May 12, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
iAmSofaKing

^Niga u soft, you prolly like them frail submisive asian broads, cant be handlin a strong black female, most dudes cant, thats why they go for whitey or lighty. fall back with that most ugly shit, your pee wee brain been brainwashed with all advertising/ airbrushing bullshit. i dont blame you tho little niga, sole blame lies with media, celebs and marketing.

Dat cake soap ...

The fact that the general population find black women the least attractive should /thread

There are fine black bitches out there, but out of all races they probably have the least amount.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 12, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
Black Donald Trump

i used to think the same as you guys but foe some reason ive been seein a lot of cute black girls around lately. idk maybe its just because im around so many korean and white girls at school i get bored of them.

in the end though i dont give that much of a shit about race, a dime is a dime, a ratchet hoe is a ratchet hoe.
May 12, 2012 @ 06:54 AM

Inactive

The fact that the general population find black women the least attractive should /thread

There are fine black bitches out there, but out of all races they probably have the least amount.

Lol at you statin your opinion as fact. Show me some stats, articles or any survey that show what you just said. You sound ignorant as hell! seriously not gettin the point im makin, Dark skin is seen as 'ugly'/lower status in most societies.
You gotta understand this kinda shit dates back way before you, me, tv or internet. Look at the caste system in India, the lightest skinned people 'Brahmin' are at the top of society whereas the darkest people, the 'untouchables', they the bottom of the barrel of society, treated like dirt to match their skin.
Them whitey during the empire did alot of damage not just breakin up communities, they impregnated the women who's land they invaded creatin lightys, who, in some cases, ended up inheriting whiteys power/land/money. Today this makes having fairer skin esp in less developed countries a status symbol. this shit go deeper but i cant be fuxed to explain. Just be proud in whatever skin you in and do your research b.a.n.
May 12, 2012 @ 08:38 PM
Enryu

suspended

^ /thread...Premier Gaou is not Gaou.
May 12, 2012 @ 09:00 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

tbh, ive seen alot of fugly black woman, but on the other hand there are the incredibly hot ones :>

id take that over any asian chick anytime, prove me wrong cool

You serious b? That shits disgusting....

There are sexy black skinned girls like i said, especially light skinned ones. But out of all the races they have the most ugly girls on a pretty:ugly ratio.

Idk about that ugliest to prettiest ratio thing but i guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There are pretty girls of every skin color/race and there are ugly ones. We all have our preferences but some of you niggas comin off mad racist. Although I gotta admit that black women seem to be the least wanted women.
May 12, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
modernmischief

I think ive seen 10 hot asian women my whole life,but id love a Japanese girl though
May 12, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
lurkin

tbh, ive seen alot of fugly black woman, but on the other hand there are the incredibly hot ones :>

INFO NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!@!#!@#!#!
May 12, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
dellzz

In all honesty asian females have to be the least attractive bunch of women out there and it's crazy there most of the population too. Imagine if there was 2 billion black people cool shit Nba would be at least 100 teams and average penis size would be at least 8 inches plus it would be soo many fine bitches.

Why would i wanna fuck with a slant eye/nosed asian bitch who look like lord voldemort

Black women have disgusting hair. They need to put on fake weaves. They have 5 different husbands with 10 children. Always on welfare and living in the projects. spending em checks on gucci and polo. Em lazy gorilla face are so rude and loud. They are all overly overweight chewing on em thigh legs with cheap ass arizona drinks.

You's a nigger.
May 12, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

my dick aint racist
May 12, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
Enryu

suspended

May 12, 2012 @ 09:38 PM
Enryu

suspended

my dick aint racist
May 12, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
Enryu

suspended

INFO NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!@!#!@#!#!

Codi Bryant
May 12, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

In all honesty asian females have to be the least attractive bunch of women out there and it's crazy there most of the population too. Imagine if there was 2 billion black people cool shit Nba would be at least 100 teams and average penis size would be at least 8 inches plus it would be soo many fine bitches.

Why would i wanna fuck with a slant eye/nosed asian bitch who look like lord voldemort

Black women have disgusting hair. They need to put on fake weaves. They have 5 different husbands with 10 children. Always on welfare and living in the projects. spending em checks on gucci and polo. Em lazy gorilla face are so rude and loud. They are all overly overweight chewing on em thigh legs with cheap ass arizona drinks.

You's a nigger.

May 12, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
thrillmatic

all of this tho...

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

May 12, 2012 @ 10:11 PM
DarianaGrande

It's the whole "i like black culture, but not black people" thing.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

May 12, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
kbos

A read a study somewhere that black women are the least attractive because they have the highest level of testosterone than different races.

I would even be mad or surprised if a black girl has more testosterone than me

nasty ass purple puzzy yuck

lol explains a lotta shit in my hood.
May 12, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
dellzz

who cares if 90% of the hber are chinks. so? and who listens to rap? Rap is crap. Derived from some drunk punk black hoe who plagiarized outta a dr suess book.

Black women are the untouchables. End of story.
May 12, 2012 @ 11:19 PM

Inactive

A few things worth mentioning:

I remember that a woman who met members of Young Money after a photo shoot claimed that Weezy said that his daughter would be the "first and last dark-skin child" he would have and that the difference between his daughter and other dark-skin chicks is that his daughter is a "dark-skin millionaire". She also told that he said the rest of his baby mommas are light-skinned and that he had an Asian baby momma so that one of his daughters would have good hair but "too bad I had a son" or some shit like that. Bright side is, Wayne's projecting feminist tendencies!

Also, I've learned that most black guys will fuck anything lighter than tar that doesn't look like a monkey (!) When I get paid, I'd really like to wife the ugliest black bitch just to piss other women off for not having hands on my money, among other reasons like wielding some heavy white guilt.

Finally. I hate making generalizations, but I have received the impression that most of the HBers on these forums are Asian. I don't care if you think black women are your cup of codeine or not, but isn't it ironic that most of you worship black rappers? What, you think these niggas were dropped out of the sky by storks or some fantasy shit like that?

But hey, like Kanye said, "I only hang with white boys that like black sluts".

Weezy is a closeted, little man's complex-havin' idiot.

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

May 13, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
Iggle

Finally. I hate making generalizations, but I have received the impression that most of the HBers on these forums are Asian. I don't care if you think black women are your cup of codeine or not, but isn't it ironic that most of you worship black rappers? What, you think these niggas were dropped out of the sky by storks or some fantasy shit like that?

But we're not fucking black rappers, so what does that have to do with anything?

We all have our preferences. Most of us aren't all that attracted to black chicks. Has nothing to do with they're race or culture, just the way they look. The same way some niggas don't fuck with asians. Nothing offensive about that.

#pedogangweindis

May 13, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
thrillmatic

But we're not fucking black rappers, so what does that have to do with anything?

We all have our preferences. Most of us aren't all that attracted to black chicks. Has nothing to do with they're race or culture, just the way they look. The same way some niggas don't fuck with asians. Nothing offensive about that.

No problem with that. We're all products of our surroundings. Just the niggas in here going on about how they're all welfare queens and shit. Anyone who puts that out is obviously sheltered.

who cares if 90% of the hber are chinks. so? and who listens to rap? Rap is crap. Derived from some drunk punk black hoe who plagiarized outta a dr suess book.

Black women are the untouchables. End of story.

This however, is trolling at its finest. Keep doing what you do.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

May 13, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
dellzz

op started it, blame him. I'm far from a troll. I bet you call anyone a troll if they say something you disagree with, smh. Quit being so sensitive.
May 13, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
TTHX

Man where I used to work was taken over by cute ass black chicks. All well dressed and shit, fashionistas, but they were only interested in black dudes or white dudes, talking about those power relations. ):

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

May 13, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
thrillmatic

op started it, blame him. I'm far from a troll. I bet you call anyone a troll if they say something you disagree with, smh. Quit being so sensitive.

I agree with the Dr. Seuss comment and your blatant hatred of everything is appealing. Don't think I'm offended. I'm actually impressed.

May 13, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
Miles_Morales

May 13, 2012 @ 01:14 AM

Inactive

^lmfaoo this niga motivated srsly talkin bout bein sensitive with all that pent up rage. Thrill always on point, some nigas type without reference even though they got a whole dictionary at one click,

^ /thread...Premier Gaou is not Gaou.

Looooooool!! if only theez hoes knew ...

QFT!!
May 13, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
unknown123

I mostly see asian women get together with white guys in manhattan. Thats the most interacial set of couples i've seen in the city, like about 10 every time i go

Please login first to reply.