Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 11, 2012 @ 03:26 AM

Inactive

get dat outta here, black women are the least attractive, srry.

Asian women disgust me. flat-face no ass havin cunts. srry.

Telling half the story huh?

yeah cause this bitch ate the other half...

That wasn't funny, retard.

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

May 11, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
Jay_Bird

i would still hit that
May 11, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
datniqqararthur

i'm not dating a black chick so i aint even mad
ur parents would prolly disown ur ass if u were.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

May 11, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
secret genius

whole thread got me dead

do u view me? do u see my maneuvers?

May 11, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
Enryu

suspended

^Word
May 11, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
"MERCY"

That wasn't funny, retard.

you do a lot of name calling for a person who doesn't like to be called faggot

oh, and i know mom jokes are cliche, but that picture is too funny
May 11, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
Pretty Joseph

man i love hb

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

May 11, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
iAmSofaKing

That study was done by a chink. figures.....

you idiot i heard the news of black women=more testosterone on CNN news, and the awkward thing is that i was in a barber shop when they said it.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 11, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
Your Fan

you idiot i heard the news of black women=more testosterone on CNN news, and the awkward thing is that i was in a barber shop when they said it.

I hate how people are so negative toward blacks when in reality they are some of the most wanted. In the modeling world top paid models are ALWAYS white, black, or some type of Spanish. Asians aren't whats preferred! People go to Asians because of all the races they appear the most helpless and weak. Grown men liking Asians should be counted as pedophilia because they look as if they were fresh out of the womb. Personally, I have NEVER seen an Asian who looked like a women they all look like little prepubescent boys with long hair and that isn't attractive. I don't have anything against Asians they just aren't my cup of tea.
May 11, 2012 @ 05:22 AM
scélérat

I hate how people are so negative toward blacks when in reality they are some of the most wanted. In the modeling world top paid models are ALWAYS white, black, or some type of Spanish. Asians aren't whats preferred! People go to Asians because of all the races they appear the most helpless and weak. Grown men liking Asians should be counted as pedophilia because they look as if they were fresh out of the womb. Personally, I have NEVER seen an Asian who looked like a women they all look like little prepubescent boys with long hair and that isn't attractive. I don't have anything against Asians they just aren't my cup of tea.

Some of what you say is true, but most ignorant.

Everyone do look at the Asians as weaker and will do anything you tell them to do.

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

May 11, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
dellzz

Black women have disgusting hair. They need to put on fake weaves. They have 5 different husbands with 10 children. Always on welfare and living in the projects. spending em checks on gucci and polo. Em lazy gorilla face are so rude and loud. They are all overly overweight chewing on em thigh legs with cheap ass arizona drinks.
May 11, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
iAmSofaKing

you dont like children, i dont like men.

Lets leave it as that.

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

May 11, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
datniqqararthur

it took the news for you to learn that black people have higher levels of testosterone on avg? smfh.

May 11, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
iAmSofaKing

it took the news for you to learn that black people have higher levels of testosterone on avg? smfh.

Yes, as did CNN, hence them reporting it.

Nasty ass black bitches with ashy elbows that can start fires and purple pussy that looks like hubba bubba

May 11, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
dizankizle

HYFR
May 11, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
iAmSofaKing

But aside from trolling, when a black girl is nice, shes nice. (Light skinned black girls only).

But like other posters said you see a hell of a lot more attractive asians,whites, latinas than blacks

You guys think those 18+ videos on WorldStarHipHop of black girls are attractive? All they have going for them is their ass

May 11, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
mr mcgibblets

didnt you see full metal jacket?
May 11, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
datniqqararthur

Yes, as did CNN, hence them reporting it.

Nasty ass black bitches with ashy elbows that can start fires and purple pussy that looks like hubba bubba

my bad I assumed everyone on this site was at least 18.

May 11, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
J THRILLLAH

My aunt married a black dude. She was skinny, right after she got married, she blew up.

May 11, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
dead7

Girls of all races love the niggaconda...

HYFR

May 11, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
KTA

lol
"boland fan"
May 11, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
NapoleonComplex

damm so race still matters to yall?

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 11, 2012 @ 09:03 AM
E A G L E D O M E

why are ya'll hating on the black women?
Meagan Good tho.

http://soundcloud.com/kingsofquazaar -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kings-of-Quazaar/245980102097247

May 11, 2012 @ 09:45 AM
tmwtg

Damn, I love me a mocha black chick.

I think the general hate on here is towards hoodrat shuttys.
May 11, 2012 @ 10:19 AM
Your Fan

Damn, I love me a mocha black chick.

I think the general hate on here is towards hoodrat shuttys.

Agree'd

And if your dick doesn't wiggle when you see Meagan Good, well, you're a faggot.
May 11, 2012 @ 10:39 AM
petrol

hb race war. serious business
May 11, 2012 @ 10:40 AM
athrty

tbh, ive seen alot of fugly black woman, but on the other hand there are the incredibly hot ones :>

id take that over any asian chick anytime, prove me wrong cool
May 11, 2012 @ 12:27 PM
elche

Some of you are mad ignorant. Like the other dude said a bad bitch is a bad bitch. ^^ shes bad as hell but my skinny white boy friend would throw up if she tried to fuck him. He likes asian girls. Hes wild I know you don't have to tell me. I like beautiful WOMEN in any race or color or shade. Ive tasted the rainbow and I really can't say I have a preference it all depends on the person. What you guys are forgetting is that op wants to fuck little asian boys. Distracted ass niggas lol.
May 11, 2012 @ 01:47 PM
dellzz

Black women have disgusting hair. They need to put on fake weaves. They have 5 different husbands with 10 children. Always on welfare and living in the projects. spending em checks on gucci and polo. Em lazy gorilla face are so rude and loud. They are all overly overweight chewing on em thigh legs with cheap ass arizona drinks.
tbh, ive seen alot of fugly black woman, but on the other hand there are the incredibly hot ones :>

id take that over any asian chick anytime, prove me wrong cool

nah b

May 11, 2012 @ 02:52 PM
totalespionage

get dat outta here, black women are the least attractive, srry.

Asian women disgust me. flat-face no ass havin cunts. srry.

Im not trolling or anything because I love me some black women (esp redbones) but this is just gross. I would have to be shitfaced, high, and rolling (I don't even pop pills) to even consider sticking my dick in her poon. Someone kill it

Please login first to reply.