Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 10, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
blackice445

Im only 19 but I feel like such an old soul... Like i'm wise beyond my years. Like older people come to me for advice sometimes and I've always had this innate understanding of the world. LIke I've lived a past life and most of the time I don't fit with people my age. I'm cool with most people my age but nothing really that close. Anybody else feel like that?
May 10, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
dmwalking

My body is too soulful to touch.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

May 10, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
blackice445

I dont even know why I expected real responses It's HB.
May 10, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
KTA

a real old soul woulda known his dumbass thread would get trolled
May 10, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
blackice445

Alright easy now. I thought Maybe somebody could identify with me.. since you know its the internet.
May 10, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
Soul Rize

I don't feel an old soul i feel an open soul that just open to every point of view philosophical (bad in english doe) Its not wise but just open.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

May 10, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
dmwalking

a real old soul woulda known his dumbass thread would get trolled

LOL.

OP, I feel you. I just saw the joke there. I been an "old soul" as long as I can remember. I was just always around older people and got along with them better than folks my own age. And the people I get along with my own age or younger are generally old souls themselves. Not sure what your purpose is with this thread, but if you needed someone to relate to,, I can relate.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

May 10, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

it always feels cheap declaring that you are something after someone broke the ice with it on their own.

yeah im an old soul, but that doesnt mean shit faggot. if anything it lead me into trouble hangin with the wrong crowdz tryna be a big bad grown azz man
May 10, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
NoStress

I don't feel an old soul i feel an open soul that just open to every point of view philosophical (bad in english doe) Its not wise but just open.

burr

May 10, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
madhaussss

Im only 19 but I feel like such an old soul... Like i'm wise beyond my years. Like older people come to me for advice sometimes and I've always had this innate understanding of the world. LIke I've lived a past life and most of the time I don't fit with people my age. I'm cool with most people my age but nothing really that close. Anybody else feel like that?

damn bro this is like exactly how I feel and I am 16. I think that that is the eternal agony of the great ones like us. To walk the world alone. I feel for ya just like I feel for myself, but trust me, you will meet the same type of people in the future.
May 10, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
dmwalking

damn bro this is like exactly how I feel and I am 16. I think that that is the eternal agony of the great ones like us. To walk the world alone. I feel for ya just like I feel for myself, but trust me, you will meet the same type of people in the future.

LMAO. That was so melodramatic. "Oh the great agony of the great ones like us!" Mad pretentious. From old soul to young kid who thinks he's great for feeling like an old soul Stop it. Thinking different doesn't make you great. What you do is what makes you great.

May 10, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
blackice445

OP I feel the exact same way. 4 months from my 19th and I feel like I'm already past 40 mentally. Shit's fucked. I think experiences we go through shaped us to become this way though. Barely relate to most people my age too, feels like we're polar opposites. I got friends but only close with 2 of em, cause they're the only 2 that actually seem to have a brain and can have meaningful conversations. Just wait till college bruh, I'm sure we'll all meet nigs like us.

This exactly describes my life.
May 10, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
blackice445

it always feels cheap declaring that you are something after someone broke the ice with it on their own.

yeah im an old soul, but that doesnt mean shit faggot. if anything it lead me into trouble hangin with the wrong crowdz tryna be a big bad grown azz man

Lol I'm not even like that at all. I dont think you're an old soul man.
May 10, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
Pantic

Or maybe it's the eternal agony of being a pretentious unlikeable little snot.
May 10, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
damnwitless1

LMAO. That was so melodramatic. "Oh the great agony of the great ones like us!" Mad pretentious. From old soul to young kid who thinks he's great for feeling like an old soul Stop it. Thinking different doesn't make you great. What you do is what makes you great.

this, you guys need to get over yourselves. Once you get a little older, maybe go to college or a big city or something, you'll realize that 1) You're not even that smart and 2) Being smart and young only really adds up to potential, if you want to actually be more valuable than just being a whiny nerd I'd suggest applying that old soul of yours to some sort of long term project, bless the world with a sharp focused representation of this unique perspective you've found yourself with so that they can see the world exactly how you see it, otherwise you're really just blowing a lot of hot air

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

May 10, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
damnwitless1

same difference. I'm telling you bro I used to be in the same boat until I realized that "different ideology / thought pattern" that I thought I was so special for was basically shared by every nigga on HB and just young introverts in general.

I'ma go out on a limb here and assume that the main difference you feel from your peers is just being Over the bullshit, not caring about all the petty trifling shit that young adolescent males can take so seriously and just wanting more out of life, what exactly you don't know, right? If I'm wrong then disregard this but if not then I'm telling you, that's completely just a product of being young and over-saturated with information (via the internet and pop culture in general). Dudes like us have always been around but now actually having the ability to research your interests to your heart's content have created a whole new level of thinking that's completely unprecedented.

Like, just my personal trajectory, I got really REALLY into existentialism and shit when I was like 13 years old, just from shit I was reading online. It re-contextualized everything I thought I knew about my life because the nagging concept of "it doesn't matter" was always there. I've gotten over it since and learned to enjoy life on it's own merits but a lot of people still appreciate the frankness I speak to them with and my ability to be unperturbed by bullshit, and that's all pretty much due to the fact that I came to terms with the nature of my (and all of our) isolated, hopeless existence by the time I was 18 and just fucking got over it, ready to win at Life. All due to the internet.

So yeah, thats a lot of words but basically I feel you, I'm an Old Soul too, but there's millions of em and it's not even that big of a deal, so if you want to not feel so mopey about it just take solace in the fact that having this brand of perception all but guarantees you success in your endeavors

May 10, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
blackice445

Well first off I've always been wise as hell with or without the internet. Like I have a great emotional intelligence and I feel spiritual as hell. So I can't relate to what you're saying at all man. I know that one guy understands me though, livinsucka free and also The thing is i'm not introverted at all. Like I'm social as hell. I could talk to anybody but I just always think on a different level than others like in a deeper aspect always and alot modern things I really don't like but then there's stuff I do. it's just weird to explain.
May 10, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
damnwitless1

Lol, introverted isn't the same thing as anti-social, it literally means that you think more than you express yourself, and given the fact that you're writing on an anonymous forum about how different you are from everyone you know in real life I'd say you're an introvert.

And as far as you having this wisdom "with or without" the internet, you've never lived in a world without the internet, every person from our generation is different than earlier generations as a product of the internet, but ESPECIALLY idiosyncratic people who have enough alone time to do things like clock over a thousand posts on HB. Idk dude, give it some thought, all I'm saying is you're not as weird as you think

May 10, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
Clazzy8

May 10, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

like like like like like this thread is gay like let me like show u like from my own experience

like like

i developed it like with the help of like the internet in the summer of like 09
May 10, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
blackice445

Oh yeah I'm not even trying to seem different. I just wanted to see if anyone could relate.

Please login first to reply.