Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 10, 2012 @ 03:27 AM

Inactive

I went downstairs to my university library to print a few things, and there were a gang of people with down syndrome scattered about the building. As I was getting ready leave two of em' ran up to me at started talking about pudding. I didn't know what do to or say...

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

May 10, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
Striker

putting is a good convo starter though
May 10, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
loop

they aint never seen a gay black man before
May 10, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
almondania

If you woulda talked about all the stuff you can put in pudding, they would shit themselves.
May 10, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
dizankizle

down syndrome people are cool and they talk about anything they want.
May 10, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
Beach2theBay

Depends how downs syndromey they are. I'd fuck that retarded bitch on Glee.

I hate to say it but I am a little uncomfortable. The other day I went to the barber shop and my barber was cutting this guys head who had downs and he was drooling and shit. When he was done he was like "You up D" and I was like "nah I'mma get something to drink real quick. I'll let someone else go." I just didn't want to clippers to touch me after they touched the handicapped dude. I'm an asshole sad.
May 10, 2012 @ 04:59 AM

Inactive

I hate to say it but I am a little uncomfortable. The other day I went to the barber shop and my barber was cutting this guys head who had downs and he was drooling and shit. When he was done he was like "You up D" and I was like "nah I'mma get something to drink real quick. I'll let someone else go." I just didn't want to clippers to touch me after they touched the handicapped dude. I'm an asshole sad.

Okay, I can understand being uncomfortable about their disability, but treating them like their diseased is crazy. They aren't HIV Positive, you won't catch anything from touching the clippers.

I don't know how I got to this state, let me out of my cage, 'cause I'm dyin'...

May 10, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
Youth In Asia

when I get in close spaces with them ie elevators I feel like they might snap and come for my throat

FPM - MUCKFATH

May 10, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
May 10, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
Visvimpapi

lmao this nigga

brvndon.tumblr.com

May 10, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
sharky

thats gross
May 10, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
Toriko

So for the mentally challenged and other mentally/physical deformed: my photo class is right next to the SAC("special abilities" cluster) class so we always hear them howling and making weird ass noises. Seriously sounds like Jurassic Park in that hallway. But I try to imagine that theyre on drugs.

I don't really have any problems with people with down syndrome. They have the same mental level as elementary school students, so its not too hard to communicate with them. Just see them as children because thats as smart as they get (some exceptions). Can't hate on them for getting the short end of the straw in chromosome selection.
May 10, 2012 @ 07:26 AM
JesseC

I refuse to enter a Goodwill. I really respect that they hire mongoloids, but that fuckin' place makes my skin crawl.

On a side note, trolls really hurt my feelings, etc.

May 10, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
frogprince

they dont make me that uncomfortable lmao, we're all folks, though they seem to all have similar faces and have a fascination for anything sweet which is kind of funny. but the ones I've encountered were really kind and made jokes all the time. overall just good people, which i can appreciate
May 10, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
franjoli

all they faces look da same

i don't like it when they all look da same

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

May 10, 2012 @ 01:32 PM
dmwalking

IDK if I just dgaf a lot or I'm just a nice guy, but it doesn't bother me. A few years ago I played hookie from work. None of my friends came with me so I just went to a water park dolo cuz I just needed to unwind. Lay in the lazy river and just chill. Went to the wave pool and there was a group of downs guys. They were adults, but they still had that child likeness. They saw that I was alone and they came and chilled with me and became my "friends" for a while. To me it was nothing. It was like chilling with a group of 10 year olds. They were cool.

I sa that because some downs dudes are mischievous. Like, they know that people assume they're 100% dumb so they do bad stuff and then play dumb. Like this one cat used to grab ladies' titties and what not. Or he would hit people then play dumb. But them dudes in the pool were aight.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

May 10, 2012 @ 01:39 PM
guyitsmathew

down syndrome people are cool and they talk about anything they want.

This, I knew this kid in highschool who had it and would just spit game to whatever girl or group of girls he wanted too. The girls thought it was cute and shit so idk I don't try to be an asshole to them but I can't lie it tho sometimes I get a little sketchy just depends really...

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

May 10, 2012 @ 01:49 PM
Quan292

Its hard for me to tell. Im usually the dude that has a legit convo with them and someone pulls me to the side after and be like you know he has down syndrome right
May 10, 2012 @ 02:07 PM
JStorm803

That episode of Family Guy comes to mind..

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 10, 2012 @ 02:10 PM
dmwalking

lmao nigga you sure YOU don't have downs? Nigga actling like it's contagious.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

May 10, 2012 @ 02:15 PM
db_cooper

Yes, brendan nguyen makes me uncomfortable
May 10, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
Soul Rize

i not gonna lie i get that paranoa even though i known it stupid but fk i feel like they got some air born disease and like if breath their air i'd get it too... i know its stupid but fk i can't stop believing myself of that.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

May 10, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
PKdaGod

I don't even pay attention to those people. They aren't human, and shouldn't be treated as such. If one of those shit-stained mongoloids got to close to me, i'd smack the shit outta their retarded ass. You have to use force with those "things"
May 10, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
bananaoke

I don't even pay attention to those people. They aren't human, and shouldn't be treated as such. If one of those shit-stained mongoloids got to close to me, i'd smack the shit outta their retarded ass. You have to use force with those "things"

Is this the way you want to be treated if the next day you wake up to find yourself to be one of those "things"?
May 10, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
ignorantian

My brother has downs syndrome so i guess it's not weird to me or anything. like to me he's just any other brother, we fight all the time and he's a shithead. like someone up there said, they aren't stupid. they know they can get away with shit because of their disability and some of them take advantage of that, like my brother.
with that being said though, i occasionally go help at special olympics events that my bro is involved in and i still get uncomfortable. like some of these people know no boundaries and won't give you your personal space and shit and sometimes you gotta just be blunt and a little rude and tell them what's up.

all that aside though, as i have grown up i have become a lot more sensitive to people with disabilities, down syndrome specifically. i've learned to be a lot more patient with my brother and i actually try and do stuff with him because little shit makes the world for him. he's like 8 years older then me yet he knows that he will never be able to do the shit that his "little" brother can do and you can tell it eats at him and it's pretty humbling. i guess the point of all this ranting is for me to tell everyone to just try and treat them like they were anyone else because they like it.
May 10, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

i got a step brother who has the downz. nigga is like 3 years old though.

crazy that we would feel any sadness on their part. we should prolly be jelly, they get to go through out life happy af unaware of the bad
May 10, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
Black Donald Trump

i know im bout o get laughed at for this but its funny so fuck it... in preschool there was this kid with downs in my class accept he was like older cause he had stuck a few years, and my class normally ages like 4-7 so he was prabably like8-9 and i was like 4. i dont really remember how it happened but one day he starts fighting with me and like really goin in and i had no idea what to do because i didnt want to beat up a kid with downs but also didnt really want to get beat up by a kid with downs, so basically i just tryd to fend him off til a teacher came but this kid was older and bigger and stronger so he ends up getting me pretty good got me on the ground and punched and kicked me. the whole time im just like wtf am i supposed to do here. dont know wtf my teachers were doin either but they let it go on for a min i ended up gettin up and deckin him in the face, knocked him over and dipped out, but ya that shit was pretty uncomfortable.

i also watched two girls with downs fight over a jumprope for a while once.

all in all id say i try to be nice and treat them like anyone else but sometimes its just like what the fuck am i supposed to do
May 10, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
kbos

Honestly through childhood and my teen years I thought people with downs were hilarious, wheelchairs too, now im a big kid with moral values and its just sad.
May 11, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
Your Fan

Nothing wrong with them they just all look the same which is kind of weird and they have no regard for personal space.
May 11, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
lovedmndlife

^ my thoughts

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

Please login first to reply.