May 11, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
mr mcgibblets

down syndrome people are cool and they talk about anything they want.

This, I knew this kid in highschool who had it and would just spit game to whatever girl or group of girls he wanted too. The girls thought it was cute and shit so idk I don't try to be an asshole to them but I can't lie it tho sometimes I get a little sketchy just depends really...
theyre based.
June 6, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
PKdaGod

lol
June 6, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
Dirty Old Man

If you woulda talked about all the stuff you can put pudding in, they would shit themselves.

fixed

hop on the bus gus

June 6, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
Gilly Suits

all they faces look da same

i don't like it when they all look da same

Thought I was the only one who thought this.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

June 6, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
.kciN

Do people with homosexual tendencies make you uncomfortable?

I went downstairs to my university library to print a few things, and there were a gang of people with homosexual tendencies scattered about the building. As I was getting ready leave two of em’ ran up to me at started talking about the Prada summer collection. I didn’t know what do to or say…
June 6, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
internet

I gotta cousin with downs. Shes cool though. Albert Pujols coached her softball team for 6 years and she met all these famous people and shit.

Downs is tough but our culture is accepting and she's been able to live an awesome life that wouldn't have happened elsewhere.
June 6, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
chiptharip

Depends how downs syndromey they are. I'd fuck that retarded bitch on Glee.

I hate to say it but I am a little uncomfortable. The other day I went to the barber shop and my barber was cutting this guys head who had downs and he was drooling and shit. When he was done he was like "You up D" and I was like "nah I'mma get something to drink real quick. I'll let someone else go." I just didn't want to clippers to touch me after they touched the handicapped dude. I'm an asshole sad.

fuck your mother for this comment
June 6, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
Third Eye Jedi

I think they're very nice "people". If everyone had a little bit of down syndrome the world would be a better place.
June 6, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
chiptharip

I think they're very nice "people". If everyone had a little bit of down syndrome the world would be a better place.
whhy the hell do you need the "" when you call em people
June 6, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
ichigo81

Depends how downs syndromey they are. I'd fuck that retarded bitch on Glee.

I hate to say it but I am a little uncomfortable. The other day I went to the barber shop and my barber was cutting this guys head who had downs and he was drooling and shit. When he was done he was like "You up D" and I was like "nah I'mma get something to drink real quick. I'll let someone else go." I just didn't want to clippers to touch me after they touched the handicapped dude. I'm an asshole sad.

did this nigga say "down syndromey"
muerte
June 6, 2012 @ 05:58 AM

Inactive

its not that it makes feel uncomfortable, i just dont know how to act around them..
June 6, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
WOLFdayz

down syndrome people are cool and they talk about anything they want.

Nothing wrong with them they just all look the same which is kind of weird and they have no regard for personal space.

June 6, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
chiptharip

its not that it makes feel uncomfortable, i just dont know how to act around them..
hahaa i dont get this shit
how you think you supposed to act? walk a round and make noise like an ape or some shit?
just act like you always do they re just human beings as you and me
June 6, 2012 @ 06:41 AM

Inactive

nah bro...not even like that, i do act normally but like if sit down and have a conversation idk if i should talk slow or just normally. id make them look extra syndromy which is fucked up...
June 6, 2012 @ 03:18 PM
Jay_Bird

i remember i use to be scared of down syndrome people when i was younger

cause i always knew they had twice the strenght of an average man

and i always thought they would go into a blind rage and beat me to a pulp
June 6, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
entity

Damnnn, I thought that shit about them having twice the strength was a myth
June 6, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
Pantic

Lmao it is a myth..
June 6, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
PKdaGod

Damnnn, I thought that shit about them having twice the strength was a myth

*Dead*
June 6, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
entity

Lmao it is a myth..

Really tho? The special school near my house has mad security, like big ass john coffey looking niggas
June 6, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
.Lord.

Some shit in here is messed up but fucking jokes. Anyway, I have a cousin with it and that nigga is bad as fuck. He just wreaks havoc because he knows he can get away with it. And this little nigga has superhuman strength. But I have no problem with them although it can be weird when they come up to you talking about "what color crayon do you want to throw in the ocean with the dolphins" type shit. ITS ALL LOVE DOE
June 6, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
Jay_Bird

^
see i knew them fools had superhuman strength

boys think this is a game
June 6, 2012 @ 05:17 PM

Inactive

Do people with homosexual tendencies make you uncomfortable?

I went downstairs to my university library to print a few things, and there were a gang of people with homosexual tendencies scattered about the building. As I was getting ready leave two of em’ ran up to me at started talking about the Prada summer collection. I didn’t know what do to or say…

Lol. Okay that was funny...i'll give you that. But this fag don't fuck with prada
June 6, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
Pantic

Nah they are infact tested to be weaker on average, their muscle development isn't as good as a "regular" person's they just look big because of the weird ass body structure.
I cleaned at a mental institution for a couple of months when i was 18 and the reason for the security is that they can't restrain themselves well enough. If they get mad shit is gonna go down, ain't no holding back there.
June 6, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
cestlavie

Nothing wrong with them they just all look the same which is kind of weird and they have no regard for personal space.

exactly what I think about them.

I'm more uncomfortable with girlie homos.

Please login first to reply.