[Official] Picture/Video/Gif thread Part II

July 19, 2014 @ 03:58:02
Not fucking with Mexico @ all
July 19, 2014 @ 05:16:13
 this fuckin ruined my night. i don't understand why cops gotta be doing this skin pigs
July 19, 2014 @ 05:53:23
damn this shit ruined my night. guy had 6 kids

It just doesn't matter

July 19, 2014 @ 06:10:41
I really hope them kids/wife of that dude sue the fuck out of NYPD and get that guadda

Loosing your pops that way must fucking blow 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

July 19, 2014 @ 06:39:25
@bishop http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=94f_1343002966&comments=1
imagine being the 2nd guy...
dang haven't seen that video in a while. Though when i saw it the 2 guys apparently snitched and tried to run away and got caught. 
July 19, 2014 @ 07:33:45
dead at niggas being scared to go to mexico 
same thing as anyplace else, if u go to chicago ur obvi not gunna go to the fuckin ghetto ass parts where niggas gettin shot and shit 
its common sense 
especially the touristy parts most people are gunna go to those are a world away from drug violence, people always fear mongering&making dumbass generalizations  

taste the glamour

July 19, 2014 @ 08:46:36
same thing as anyplace else, if u go to chicago ur obvi not gunna go to the fuckin ghetto ass parts where niggas gettin shot and shit 
its common sense 
especially the touristy parts most people are gunna go to those are a world away from drug violence, people always fear mongering&making dumbass generalizations  

they don't think it be like it is, but it do

July 19, 2014 @ 08:47:11
its common sense 

they don't think it be like it is, but it do

July 19, 2014 @ 09:47:28

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

July 19, 2014 @ 10:33:29
July 19, 2014 @ 13:16:44
its common sense 
When's the last time you were in Mexico?

Just wondering since your such the expert?

There is a huge difference between Chicago and Mexico right now. 17 year old shooters in Chicago ain't got shit on grown ass trained former military and cartel hit squads. The reasons for violence are similar but the people behind the action are on two different playing fields. Not to mention as an American the cops down there give 2 shits vs. Chicago or any other hood in America  where at least there is some order. You my friend are making the "dumbass generalizations".

I'm the Polo dude who got mouth sex from your bitch. See you in hell. Toodles.

July 19, 2014 @ 13:51:02
^ you got major points but what he's trying to say is not to go the local hood. If you go to Mexico? Make sure to stay inside your respective all inclusive resort. I think that's what American legend was trying to point out. 

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

July 19, 2014 @ 14:01:34
Yeah but people are getting snatched and layed out everywhere in Mexico not just the "hood". They have been focused on kidnapping Americans & tourists for a while now. I'm sure some of it is fear propaganda but there is a lot of articles & reports that are very factual about what's going on down there. People have been taking cabs to their "all inclusive resort" and vanished or ended up being held for ransom. A lot of the cab drivers as well as police are on the payroll down there so like I said it's a different ball game than just being in a "hood". It's fucking civil war down there. To act like being shook off Mexico is an exaggeration is just some knuckle head shit. Also I've been down there in the last decade and just wondered when he was last there?

July 19, 2014 @ 14:39:09
You're stupid if you seriously think the cartels are going to pick out some random cac or black person to shoot. That guy got decapitated because he did something wrong. They don't kill randomly they kill with a purpose. As long as you behave and stay in the tourist areas absolutely nothing will happen to you, they never touch tourist from the U.S by the way at least the cartels won't they're smarter than that. You've obviously have never left the U.S since you're so poor you only buy clearance nikes.

Heartbreak Boyz | IG @wh0die.jv

July 19, 2014 @ 14:52:48
I appreciate you have an opinion but vs. facts it really is only just that and sounds foolish to argue with.
http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/investigations/article/Americans-targeted-in-Mexican-border-cities-by-4891498.php#/0

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/local/mexicomap/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/03/mexico-kidnappings_n_4036902.html

http://www.laht.com/article.asp?CategoryId=14091&ArticleId=369788

I could go on but I'm sure a guy named wh0die with Lil B as his profile pic trumps all these articles.

EDIT: Also it's not just cartels it's any bandito & corrupt cop out there that wants a come up.
It's a very lucrative business out there. But you right though. Because you don't buy discount Nikes.:|

July 19, 2014 @ 15:18:07
All your links all outdated and not to mention most of them weren't reliable sources with absolutely no proof behind them just some random reports. It's ok it sucks when you're 40 and browse a forum of teenagers and it sucks even more when you got ethered by americanlegend.

July 19, 2014 @ 15:28:34
Where's your attempt at facts wh0die? You went on rambling about some bullshit you assumed and then started talking about discount Nikes. Now to respond you mouthing off about my assumed age and chewing AmericanLegends dick. FOH. You a idiot with a smart mouth and that makes no sense. Step your intelligence and debating skills up and get back at me young muffins.

July 19, 2014 @ 15:32:16
It's ok bruh no need to be mad I see you're still angry about americanlegends ether and probably blackclits too, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. I'll go to the clearance store today and buy a pair of air monarchs to make up for hurting you.

July 19, 2014 @ 15:38:42
See. Point proved.  You can't debate anything of relevance. You so busy getting mileage on other peoples dicks that you have to swerve the topic at hand. We were talking about "Mexico". Now you bringing up other dudes on HB and discount Nikes. Which shows your range of thought. That's all you know.
 Your mind is a clogged shithole of fuccboi.
"Nike & other dudes dicks,Nike & other dudes dicks,Nike & Oother dudes dicks,ect..."
You muffins wh0die and you don't even know it.

July 19, 2014 @ 15:43:29
Sorry debate team captain. I'll step my game up just for you. smh

July 19, 2014 @ 17:13:11
Sorry debate team captain. I'll step my game up just for you.

July 19, 2014 @ 18:58:16
July 19, 2014 @ 19:03:29
REVS
Freight by 100%. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 19, 2014 @ 22:33:41
July 19, 2014 @ 22:40:13
You're stupid if you seriously think the cartels are going to pick out some random cac or black person to shoot. That guy got decapitated because he did something wrong. They don't kill randomly they kill with a purpose. As long as you behave and stay in the tourist areas absolutely nothing will happen to you, they never touch tourist from the U.S by the way at least the cartels won't they're smarter than that. You've obviously have never left the U.S since you're so poor you only buy clearance nikes.

mad truth.

Go to mexico all the time. it isn't bad like what you  dudes are making it out to be.
July 19, 2014 @ 22:45:42
July 19, 2014 @ 23:28:13
Originally posted by Inactive User

mad truth.

Go to mexico all the time. it isn't bad like what you  dudes are making it out to be.
they watch too much television
July 20, 2014 @ 02:19:41
thought this was fake like that fuck her right in the pussy shit but damn it's 100% legit. msnbc took an L here.

https://archive.org/details/MSNBCW_20140717_190000_The_Cycle?q=michael+boyd#start/1500/end/1560
July 20, 2014 @ 02:35:09
lol a guy from a new york got chopped up in mexico last week.
July 20, 2014 @ 03:03:10
they don't target randoms but then again accidents do happen ALOT when they get the wrong guy also if you have a nice whip they will take it off your hands anyway they can..

BTW i live about 5 mins from the border.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x