Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 27, 2014 @ 11:18 PM
NapoleonComplex

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

August 27, 2014 @ 11:36 PM
brittneykitty

relevant

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

August 27, 2014 @ 11:38 PM
Hypnosis

anyone got a link to the uncensored version.. 

rip
August 27, 2014 @ 11:41 PM
TR.eat

I don't believe there is anything wrong with a 9 year old shooting a gun however a fucking fully automatic uzi is ridiculous. I was around that age when I started fire arm training/shooting rifles and shotguns. The uzi would even be difficult for an adult to control so it was just stupidity from the instructor and parents.
How is it that over here in Europe kids are happy shooting plastic guns and bows at each other?

Is she using her right to keep and bear arms? As if a fucking 9 year old needs to shoot a gun at all. "But she can fire guns if she wants to" She's a fucking kid, she fires a gun if her parents tell her to. If the State turns against her she will form a militia with her friends from the playground and fight it. Fucking ridiculous retards.

Have fun paying a psychologist once a week for the rest of her life.
August 27, 2014 @ 11:58 PM
REVS

anyone got a link to the uncensored version.. 

rip
Full video won't be released to the pubic, because there's a minor involved. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 28, 2014 @ 12:08 AM
Bet

I don't believe there is anything wrong with a 9 year old shooting a gun however a fucking fully automatic uzi is ridiculous. I was around that age when I started fire arm training/shooting rifles and shotguns. The uzi would even be difficult for an adult to control so it was just stupidity from the instructor and parents.
How is it that over here in Europe kids are happy shooting plastic guns and bows at each other?

Is she using her right to keep and bear arms? As if a fucking 9 year old needs to shoot a gun at all. "But she can fire guns if she wants to" She's a fucking kid, she fires a gun if her parents tell her to. If the State turns against her she will form a militia with her friends from the playground and fight it. Fucking ridiculous retards.

Have fun paying a psychologist once a week for the rest of her life.
 I honestly don't believe that handling and firing guns at a young age is a bad thing as long as proper training and respect is used. When you are in a society that allows the possession it is good to know how they work and how to be safe when handling one. This case seems more that the fire arm was not taken seriously by the parents as something that is deadly as well as the instructor not complying with proper gun safety. A very sad case that could have been easily preventable if there was respect and knowledge of what a gun can do.
August 28, 2014 @ 12:17 AM
Pantic

I don't get that thought process Bet. I mean i understand if you just want the right to do whatever the fuck you want to do, so do i, but teaching 9 year olds to shoot guns is productive how? Just look at that vid Brittney put up here, that lil kid is feeling so god damn happy shooting those guns, is that really a mentality you want little kids to have, instead of seeing guns as something scary?
August 28, 2014 @ 12:26 AM
origins

There is no need for a child to learn how to shoot a gun, especially an uzi. With a child shooting a high powered gun that produces a dramatic recoil, something bad was bound to happen eventually. I feel awful for the instructor, also think about the kid and how they will live with this in their head.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

August 28, 2014 @ 12:26 AM
vasquiat

August 28, 2014 @ 12:33 AM
Bet

Guns shouldn't be scary unless you have one pointing at you. In America we have the right to own them so I believe in exercising that right (enjoyment/personal protection/hunting). 8~9 years old is probably the youngest I would go but I think teaching proper safety and respect is something that needs to be done when you have a gun in your household. The video posted above is the same mentality that caused the instructor to be killed, shooting into water, holding the rifle with the butt under his shoulder, etc. Guns are not toys, I was never allowed to have a toy gun as a child because they are not toys. That's what causes incidents like these.
August 28, 2014 @ 12:44 AM
brittneykitty

I don't get that thought process Bet. I mean i understand if you just want the right to do whatever the fuck you want to do, so do i, but teaching 9 year olds to shoot guns is productive how? Just look at that vid Brittney put up here, that lil kid is feeling so god damn happy shooting those guns, is that really a mentality you want little kids to have, instead of seeing guns as something scary?
At the end of the day shooting guns is fun. Going to the range is a huge stress reliever, hard thing to explain if you've never played with guns.

The kid in the video I posted has experience with guns which is why he could handle it. The girl most likely had little to no experience with guns. Age takes a roll in it sure, but something similar could easily happen if u gave that gun to a grown man with no shooting experience. Like Bet said earlier you need to take guns seriously and know what they can do.

Guns aren't anything to be feared. Where I live everyone grew up shooting guns,  but what's important is teaching people how to be responsible with guns and handle them correctly.

August 28, 2014 @ 12:55 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

This is one of the few times everybody has a valid and intelligent outlook on a subject. In my opinion teaching your child to shoot is not a bad thing but within reason. Giving a 9 year old girl an uzi is overkill(nopunintended). The parents are fucking idiots who put their child in this situation for their own selfish interest. I doubt she was begging to shoot an uzi. And the establishment this took place at is about as redneck as you can get. "Burger Joint/Gun Range" where kids can shoot Uzi's? R.I.P. to the instructor but as was stated earlier he should have known better than to be positioned where he was as well as to have her bustin' off an automatic when she was clearly a complete novice at gun handling. And R.I.P. to that 9 year olds mental stability. Her parents are pieces of shit in my book.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

August 28, 2014 @ 02:26 AM
Peanut-gallery

August 28, 2014 @ 04:25 AM
camron

see this that shit i'm talking about
August 28, 2014 @ 06:06 AM
Tierra y Libertad

that shit has to be fake
August 28, 2014 @ 06:20 AM
Think People

August 28, 2014 @ 06:34 AM
Glo'bito

relevant

this is how white kids learn to shoot up schools

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

August 28, 2014 @ 07:38 AM
August 28, 2014 @ 07:55 AM
papes

August 28, 2014 @ 02:51 PM
Hellah Fresh

yea come on. Why is a 9 year old even firing a gun at all? But that's a moral/personal issue, giving a 9 year old an Uzi is just objectively retarded
Someone said this was a hoax.
August 28, 2014 @ 08:02 PM
suparise71

How they gunna BEAT THIS 

Worlds Best Album and it doesnt even have vocals on?

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

August 28, 2014 @ 09:05 PM
chief

•••

August 28, 2014 @ 09:50 PM
jetserf

August 28, 2014 @ 10:50 PM
Let Them Eat Cake

August 28, 2014 @ 11:58 PM
bjornvan

yeah it got censored, but homeboy took one to the dome

smh why u gonna give a little girl an uzi tho
if you still have to tell her the proper stance, she has no business shooting a gun like that.You don't learn the basic using an gun like that.
rip in peace to the instructor tho.

Linkus Smith2 hours ago

ban 9 year old girls
lmao
August 29, 2014 @ 01:43 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

There is a problem when this is even a discussion...

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

August 29, 2014 @ 01:54 AM
brittneykitty

There is a problem when this is even a discussion...
lol thugger dont give a fuck

August 29, 2014 @ 03:21 AM
ToyotaGuy

August 29, 2014 @ 06:32 AM
Let Them Eat Cake

August 29, 2014 @ 07:01 AM
jetserf

When this came out most of the conversation was not about the hilariously bad singing but more confusion when the girl came on.  The reaction vids had people laughing then confused as to how she was in this video.

Please login first to reply.