FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 21, 2014 @ 09:12 AM
k.ly16

info?
August 21, 2014 @ 10:47 AM
aww shucks

info?
antonia iacobescu

August 21, 2014 @ 12:29 PM
NapoleonComplex

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

August 21, 2014 @ 01:18 PM
NapoleonComplex

August 21, 2014 @ 03:07 PM
TR.eat

August 21, 2014 @ 03:15 PM
ThaGame

fapping supply for the month
August 21, 2014 @ 03:35 PM
wh0die

August 21, 2014 @ 04:19 PM
ⒼⓄⓄⒼⓁⒺ

watch the motherfucker drop
im guessing all the sensitive fucks are gonna say he wasnt asking for it...

last in line for the gangbang.

August 21, 2014 @ 04:39 PM
dmwalking

Dang, the video of that journalist James Wright Foleyst getting beheaded got uploaded like an couple hours ago. That video man got me sweating over when it was gonna happen. 
just saw it...not to sure if it was actually fake or not but it had obama speaking terrible as heading then it showed him getting cut then it cut off to the scene he just beheaded....ima be honest or what not i just feel vad for those innocent americans journalists that gets kidnaps n have to suffer with pain like this
I posted my comment before i finished the video, that shit is pretty much a fake. All that build up for some edited crap. Thought i would get some cartel beheading vibes but nah. Dudes knife game was weak also. Though it doesn't change the fact this stuff happens on a daily. This video is pretty much a waste of time and an insult to actual beheadings etc. 
I would believe you, but one of my coworkers knows the guy who got killed. So unless his boy turned CIA and became an actor for them, it's unfortunately real. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 21, 2014 @ 04:44 PM
NapoleonComplex

August 21, 2014 @ 07:13 PM
losooguwop

they don't think it be like it is, but it do

August 21, 2014 @ 07:59 PM
from02hero

^Son whatever happen to rosscreations....he hasnt uploaded a video like in a year theres rumors that hes in jail for like a year or 2 for the jumping over the cop you tube is dat true

IG:From0twohero

August 21, 2014 @ 08:32 PM
truuuchainz

August 21, 2014 @ 09:09 PM
TR.eat

August 21, 2014 @ 09:19 PM
jetserf

dude says "shoot me now"

what was he expecting to happen
They could have tasered or used pepperspray.  Or how bout a shot to the leg or kneecap?  Why do all the cops have to shoot to kill if they feel endangered?  How about shoot to incapacitate?  Instead of gunrange targets with the head and chest area they need to throw in kneecaps or that part of the toe that you catch on the doorjamb at night in the dark.

August 21, 2014 @ 09:50 PM
TR.eat

dude says "shoot me now"

They could have tasered or used pepperspray.  Or how bout a shot to the leg or kneecap?  Why do all the cops have to shoot to kill if they feel endangered?  How about shoot to incapacitate?  Instead of gunrange targets with the head and chest area they need to throw in kneecaps or that part of the toe that you catch on the doorjamb at night in the dark.

Shit isn't like in movies, when you shoot a leg the dude can still come at you, same thing if you only shoot once. Getting hit by a handgun bullet doesn't kill you instantly.
August 21, 2014 @ 10:25 PM
Drigguh

August 21, 2014 @ 10:25 PM
spenc

Say what you want about Riff, but dude has made it.

August 21, 2014 @ 10:38 PM
AD

coolcoolcoolcool
August 21, 2014 @ 10:42 PM
Unreachable

August 21, 2014 @ 11:28 PM
8zmn

lmao
August 21, 2014 @ 11:40 PM
Gilly Suits

This is the same person who complained when dudes fingered her while performing right?!

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

August 21, 2014 @ 11:45 PM
jetserf

dude says "shoot me now"

Shit isn't like in movies, when you shoot a leg the dude can still come at you, same thing if you only shoot once. Getting hit by a handgun bullet doesn't kill you instantly.
Getting hit by a handgun bullet in the heart or most of your head will instantly kill you.  I understand if the officer sincerely thinks they are in danger but most of these cases the person killed doesn't have a firearm.  Shoot someone in the kneecap and see how fast they run after that.  Sure, some of these perps aren't the nicest of people but should they die for cigars or a couple of dollars stolen from a convenience store?

August 22, 2014 @ 12:27 AM
Homes

dude says "shoot me now"

Getting hit by a handgun bullet in the heart or most of your head will instantly kill you.  I understand if the officer sincerely thinks they are in danger but most of these cases the person killed doesn't have a firearm.  Shoot someone in the kneecap and see how fast they run after that.  Sure, some of these perps aren't the nicest of people but should they die for cigars or a couple of dollars stolen from a convenience store?

No offense, and I'm all against the cops too, but you sound like someone who's never shot a gun before. You know how hard it is to hit a moving person in the knee (or even one standing still for that matter)? Especially when the adrenaline's flowing. If you perceive it as a threat to your life, you're not going to carefully aim at someone's knee.
August 22, 2014 @ 12:48 AM
jetserf

No offense, and I'm all against the cops too, but you sound like someone who's never shot a gun before. You know how hard it is to hit a moving person in the knee (or even one standing still for that matter)? Especially when the adrenaline's flowing. If you perceive it as a threat to your life, you're not going to carefully aim at someone's knee.
No offense taken.  I understand what you are saying and I've fired a variety of guns from pistols, shotguns, ARs and AKs.  I probably couldn't hit someone in the knee.  I don't have any training though. I'm a pilot and fly with others who are Federal Flight Deck Officers.  The FFDO program was started after 9/11 to train pilots to defend the flightdeck against aggressors using a firearm. I'm not one myself but what they all say is that after a week of training even people who never fired a gun are good shots.  Thats after a week of training.  Law enforcement officers shoot all the time at ranges. 

All I'm saying is I wish they would try to disable rather than shoot to kill.  As it is now people are dying left and right and they don't even have enough crack to sprinkle on them.

August 22, 2014 @ 12:54 AM
FreestyleFEllowship

No offense taken.  I understand what you are saying and I've fired a variety of guns from pistols, shotguns, ARs and AKs.  I probably couldn't hit someone in the knee.  I don't have any training though. I'm a pilot and fly with others who are Federal Flight Deck Officers.  The FFDO program was started after 9/11 to train pilots to defend the flightdeck against aggressors using a firearm. I'm not one myself but what they all say is that after a week of training even people who never fired a gun are good shots.  Thats after a week of training.  Law enforcement officers shoot all the time at ranges. 

All I'm saying is I wish they would try to disable rather than shoot to kill.  As it is now people are dying left and right and they don't even have enough crack to sprinkle on them.

No doubt police brutality exists, but you do understand the situation they were put in. The guy had his hand in his pocket, wouldn't remove it, and was being aggressive towards the police. He was shouting "shoot me" and right before he was shot he was a few feet away from the police officer. Had he had a gun or a knife or a weapon he could've easily injured the cop. Death might not have been justice, but you got two armed cops scared for their lives, they're both gonna take 3-4 shots each

WELL HERE THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS

August 22, 2014 @ 01:10 AM
trevxv3

This happened at my high school, its a fucking shame

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

August 22, 2014 @ 01:22 AM
Homes

I know what you're saying, but being a "good shot" at the range is nothing like being a good shot in the field. I agree that too many unarmed people are getting killed by police, but I hear the argument a lot that police should just be shooting threats in the knee whenever a video like this pops up and it's just not feasible. I think the discussion should be focusing on why they are using lethal force over a taser to begin with. Especially with two cops and the kid being armed with a close range weapon (knife), one could have easily used his pistol to cover the cop using his taser in case it failed.
August 22, 2014 @ 01:22 AM
bjornvan

if only they shot downward instead of upward... nobody claiming these cops to be a super cop and disable a perp with one bullet to the knee.When your firing multiple shots at the torso and head area, you are tying to kill, when you are shooting below the torso, you are trying to disable.Its as simple as that. The fact of the matter is over time, cops have started to hold little value over people's lives because of the lack of consequences they face.You shoot a bystander, you get a paid vacation.. You mistakenly shoot the wrong person, you get put on desk duty.Anybody else will see jail time in any of those circumstances.I remember when cops didn't shoot when the suspect had a hostage even if the suspect shoot at you.Now they just shoot everybody.They get on tv and talk about how sad they are shooting the wrong people, then it ends right there, no new rules, laws or restrictions..
August 22, 2014 @ 01:23 AM
Wiseguy

The Acura NSX is so fucking sexy and god damn they are an extraordinary piece of machinery and somewhat affordable and cheap to maintain. I want to cop one when I'm older when I have the funds and just drive that shit on empty roads cuz people the who had one said its the most fun car they ever drove. Anyone know how to do the Heeltoe downshift technique? I'm a bit rusty at stick but I'm trying to cop a stick shift car and be a boss knowing how to do that technique. Also, RIP Senna, one of the GOAT drivers to live. 

Please login first to reply.