[Official] Picture/Video/Gif thread Part II

Sep 05, 2014 @ 00:33
Sep 05, 2014 @ 02:35
Some lady in Thailand got the worlds largest hands

she skips leg day.
Sep 05, 2014 @ 02:45
John Kenn pieces, drawn on post-it notes.

i like the last one
Sep 05, 2014 @ 02:48
Sep 05, 2014 @ 02:48
Originally posted by Inactive User
now that's voice acting
Sep 05, 2014 @ 04:15
I would vote for this nigga if he ran for congress. Spoke the truth lol
Sep 05, 2014 @ 04:53
i agree with everything he said....

except for the part about spider woman's ass not being sexual.
she's face down ass up. doesn't get more sexual than that.
ok she's actually got her face up...but you get the point....

Sep 05, 2014 @ 05:10
I forgot that's what Maddox looks like. I used to read the shit out of maddox.xmission.com in high school. When I saw his face I was like "bruh."
Sep 05, 2014 @ 05:45
maddox has a podcast too, they addressed this last week:
http://thebiggestproblemintheuniverse.com/episode-15/
Sep 05, 2014 @ 05:52

Another great one from him a while back. 
Sep 05, 2014 @ 05:55
after first 2 songs

srry rhys u need to work on composition bro
Sep 05, 2014 @ 09:53

Gilly Suits
Sep 05, 2014 @ 11:48
Yo that bball clip shouldn't count against the USA team, Harden is easily one of the worse defenders in the league hands down

Instagram: @gillysuits_

Sep 05, 2014 @ 13:15
harden is the worst defender. ever. his defense is unheard of. if he had good defensive slills he would be great. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Gilly Suits
Sep 05, 2014 @ 13:21
OKC had the right idea, homeboy shouldn't start unless you have great defender everywhere else or you don't mind him giving up 50 pts a night due to bad defense and rotations.

Sep 05, 2014 @ 13:23
harden actually CAN play defense when he wants to, hes just pretty lazy on that end. and since durant backed out hes the primary scorer so hes gotta save it for offense. but it doesnt excuse all the mental lapses he has. at the very least stay on your man

shit is unexcusable lol

pink like hamilton

Gilly Suits
Sep 05, 2014 @ 13:28
I think you got it wrong, he puts so much effort on the offensive end because he is such of an incompetent defender that he has to score in loads to make up for it. From what I've seen of him, I wouldn't put any stock in him stopping any good players.

Take the first, he was forcing the offensive player to his help. Instead of shuffling at angles to that side, he instead decided to run along with player. If he was in correct stance for that left leg would of been back farther than right and had hands mirroring ball for steal or shot defense. None of that was present. He needs to work on defensive fundamentals and pay more attention to set rotations on defense because on a Doc or Tom Thibodeau team, he would be eaten alive every practice

Sep 05, 2014 @ 13:40
lmao nah i dont think so man, pretty much anyone with his athletic ability can be at least a passable defender. that gif i just posted shows he just really doesnt focus on that end.  i dont think his offense is him compensating for his defense either lol, hes just naturally a great scorer. 

anyone can get crossed up (AI MJ) but yeah hes obviously a below average defender. thorough out this tournament though ive seen him actually get into good defensive position but that shit lasts like maybe 3 possessions, than he says fuck it I'm done with this and starts to sag off lol 

pink like hamilton

Sep 05, 2014 @ 14:02
The most obnoxious rehash artist I have ever seen. People agree with this? People enjoy watching this? Nothing this man says has any validity. He just spewing loud gurgles of misplaced opinion.

How is this not sexual? The objectification of the female body in society today is ever apparent. To deny it's existence by comparing it to it's male counterpart is a complete fallacy because the male is not portrayed as an object to be desired. As nasmatic stated above "she's face down ass up" this is a sexual position that has not been imparted onto the image from our minds but how the image was intended to make us feel by the person who created it. 

TRYING REALLY REALLY HARD ------------------------------------- FEELINGS WILL BE APPREHENDED

Sep 05, 2014 @ 14:19
^
Sep 05, 2014 @ 14:23
OKC had the right idea, homeboy shouldn't start unless you have great defender everywhere else or you don't mind him giving up 50 pts a night due to bad defense and rotations.
That's true but look at what the rockets did with him. Playofffffss 
yea hes a terrible defender but to say he's not a starter.... nah

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Gilly Suits
Sep 05, 2014 @ 15:25
The most obnoxious rehash artist I have ever seen. People agree with this? People enjoy watching this? Nothing this man says has any validity. He just spewing loud gurgles of misplaced opinion.

How is this not sexual? The objectification of the female body in society today is ever apparent. To deny it's existence by comparing it to it's male counterpart is a complete fallacy because the male is not portrayed as an object to be desired. As nasmatic stated above "she's face down ass up" this is a sexual position that has not been imparted onto the image from our minds but how the image was intended to make us feel by the person who created it. 
My dude besides for the blatant white knighting, you are an idiot if you don't think males are objectified as well. I will look at purely comics for the sake of argument being close to subject. Every upper tier mainstream male comic book character features the qualities man and women would like to see and obtain:

Power
Hulking or muscular statures
Ability to defend love ones
Admiration from others
Sense of unobtainability as pertaining to love

Looks to me like you went to one too many college women studies classes

Sep 05, 2014 @ 16:25
that only look cool in rugby
real niggas dont get shook by niggas pounding their chest
wales definitely aren't 'real niggas'

礻一

Sep 05, 2014 @ 17:09

FPM - MUCKFATH

Sep 05, 2014 @ 18:34

FPM - MUCKFATH

Sep 05, 2014 @ 19:32

礻一

Sep 05, 2014 @ 21:46
To those arguing about Harden semantics: He's just a lazy off-ball defender who falls asleep and allows back-doors and such. There's a countless number of players just like him, like fellow Team USA member Steph Curry. 

OMG WHERE'S THE CURRY MONTAGE?

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

Sep 05, 2014 @ 22:01
real niggas dont get shook by niggas pounding their chest
wales definitely aren't 'real niggas'

TRYING REALLY REALLY HARD ------------------------------------- FEELINGS WILL BE APPREHENDED

Sep 05, 2014 @ 22:46

My dude besides for the blatant white knighting, you are an idiot if you don't think males are objectified as well. I will look at purely comics for the sake of argument being close to subject. Every upper tier mainstream male comic book character features the qualities man and women would like to see and obtain:

Power
Admiration from others

Did you fucking read what I wrote? Of course all superheros are usually some kind of mostly unreachable aspiration. That's how any character that is more than one dimensional is supposed to function. I did not deny this. You have failed to deal with my argument.
Also love=/=sex.

To lose yourself in these aspirations is a desire that is introverted. 'Imagine if I had that power' and so on. This is totally imaginary.
But in today's society women are treated worse than males. The proliferation of images like the one above only serve to reinforce this fact. And for your desires of sexual objectification to become extroverted, well, you have a whole thread of slovenly cunts to agree with you.
How are males sexually objectified in anywhere near the quantity or quality as females?

I learned and realized most of this from speaking to women. Not from watching youtube videos with some obnoxious prick in them.

Sep 05, 2014 @ 22:49

Power
Admiration from others

Did you fucking read what I wrote? Of course all superheros are usually some kind of mostly unreachable aspiration. That's how any character that is more than one dimensional is supposed to function. I did not deny this. You have failed to deal with my argument.
Also love=/=sex.

To lose yourself in these aspirations is a desire that is introverted. 'Imagine if I had that power' and so on. This is totally imaginary.
But in today's society women are treated worse than males. The proliferation of images like the one above only serve to reinforce this fact. And for your desires of sexual objectification to become extroverted, well, you have a whole thread of slovenly cunts to agree with you.
How are males sexually objectified in anywhere near the quantity or quality as females?

I learned and realized most of this from speaking to women. Not from watching youtube videos with some obnoxious prick in them.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0