[Official] Picture/Video/Gif thread Part II

Jul 19, 2014 @ 22:33
Jul 19, 2014 @ 22:40
You're stupid if you seriously think the cartels are going to pick out some random cac or black person to shoot. That guy got decapitated because he did something wrong. They don't kill randomly they kill with a purpose. As long as you behave and stay in the tourist areas absolutely nothing will happen to you, they never touch tourist from the U.S by the way at least the cartels won't they're smarter than that. You've obviously have never left the U.S since you're so poor you only buy clearance nikes.

mad truth.

Go to mexico all the time. it isn't bad like what you  dudes are making it out to be.
Jul 19, 2014 @ 22:45

https://www.instagram.com/tojedroga/

Jul 19, 2014 @ 23:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
You're stupid if you seriously think the cartels are going to pick out some random cac or black person to shoot. That guy got decapitated because he did something wrong. They don't kill randomly they kill with a purpose. As long as you behave and stay in the tourist areas absolutely nothing will happen to you, they never touch tourist from the U.S by the way at least the cartels won't they're smarter than that. You've obviously have never left the U.S since you're so poor you only buy clearance nikes.

mad truth.

Go to mexico all the time. it isn't bad like what you  dudes are making it out to be.
they watch too much television
Jul 20, 2014 @ 02:19
thought this was fake like that fuck her right in the pussy shit but damn it's 100% legit. msnbc took an L here.

https://archive.org/details/MSNBCW_20140717_190000_The_Cycle?q=michael+boyd#start/1500/end/1560
Jul 20, 2014 @ 02:35
lol a guy from a new york got chopped up in mexico last week.
Jul 20, 2014 @ 03:03
they don't target randoms but then again accidents do happen ALOT when they get the wrong guy also if you have a nice whip they will take it off your hands anyway they can..

BTW i live about 5 mins from the border.
Jul 20, 2014 @ 03:41
I'm not saying accidents don't happen (which don't happen as often as the media says they do)  and that thefts don't happen as much either, but I'd rather get my car stolen than getting killed. I go to Mexico 3-4 times a year, just go and don't flex too hard in the wrong areas and you'll be fine.

Heartbreak Boyz | IG @woa.die

Jul 20, 2014 @ 04:33
i think what wh0die is trying to say is that the ratio of people who visit mexico and the amount of people who get killed in mexico is very miniscul and that the media portrays it to be more dangerous. the media doesnt say on the news "oh and 10,000 americans safely had a vacation in mexico today", instead they invoke fear and talk about the killing incidents that happen 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

Jul 20, 2014 @ 04:48
I'm not saying accidents don't happen (which don't happen as often as the media says they do)  and that thefts don't happen as much either, but I'd rather get my car stolen than getting killed. I go to Mexico 3-4 times a year, just go and don't flex too hard in the wrong areas and you'll be fine.

i get what your saying but the media doesn't say much about it because they are afraid for their life's.... all im saying is it may not happen everywhere but where i have family it does happen alot trust me
Jul 20, 2014 @ 06:20

I like Polo and stuff.

Jul 20, 2014 @ 07:05
what happened to this thread

•••

Jul 20, 2014 @ 07:09
Mexico happened and it's all my fault. Sorry amigo.smh

I like Polo and stuff.

Jul 20, 2014 @ 07:24
If you need further proof that these hoes aint loyal watch the 2nd lady reaction

Jul 20, 2014 @ 07:40
^^^the 2nd one was an actor
Jul 20, 2014 @ 09:33
Mexico happened and it's all my fault. Sorry amigo.
Yea way to go fakkit. FYI I have family in Mexico and have visited numerous times by plane and also driving and never saw none of what you said and I'm white as fuck so I'd be a pretty big target so please stfu

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

Jul 20, 2014 @ 11:36
Jul 20, 2014 @ 18:14
Mexico happened and it's all my fault. Sorry amigo.
Yea way to go fakkit. FYI I have family in Mexico and have visited numerous times by plane and also driving and never saw none of what you said and I'm white as fuck so I'd be a pretty big target so please stfu

I like Polo and stuff.

Jul 20, 2014 @ 19:34
^^^^those are some crazy high heels blinkyeyes i've never seen heels that high before, nice post fam smokeyface

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Jul 20, 2014 @ 19:35
Lil homie Chuba Akpom getting it in

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Jul 21, 2014 @ 02:41

www.headhunterla.com

Jul 21, 2014 @ 05:14
dead at niggas being scared to go to mexico 
same thing as anyplace else, if u go to chicago ur obvi not gunna go to the fuckin ghetto ass parts where niggas gettin shot and shit 
its common sense 
especially the touristy parts most people are gunna go to those are a world away from drug violence, people always fear mongering&making dumbass generalizations  
When's the last time you were in Mexico?

Just wondering since your such the expert?

There is a huge difference between Chicago and Mexico right now. 17 year old shooters in Chicago ain't got shit on grown ass trained former military and cartel hit squads. The reasons for violence are similar but the people behind the action are on two different playing fields. Not to mention as an American the cops down there give 2 shits vs. Chicago or any other hood in America  where at least there is some order. You my friend are making the "dumbass generalizations".
youre a fuckin dumbass , i go to mexico all the time, central mexico and northern as a have family in both regions i also live 1 hour from the border and have cousins in tecate baja california and there aint shit happenin over there plus i recently worked with some cousins of mine from Monterrey,Mexico who where sent over to cali for an event for a week i asked them about it they said its chill its nothing like two or three years ago, monterrey was actually one of the most violent cities in mexico, and border towns arent dangerous, cancun and other touristy places arent dangerous, mexico city aint dangerous, seems like u are the one who does not know shit 

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Jul 21, 2014 @ 05:20

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Jul 21, 2014 @ 05:41
This is actually interesting and informative to watch. But it helps your point 0%.

I like Polo and stuff.

Jul 21, 2014 @ 05:58

www.headhunterla.com

Jul 21, 2014 @ 06:56
When's the last time you were in Mexico?

Just wondering since your such the expert?

There is a huge difference between Chicago and Mexico right now. 17 year old shooters in Chicago ain't got shit on grown ass trained former military and cartel hit squads. The reasons for violence are similar but the people behind the action are on two different playing fields. Not to mention as an American the cops down there give 2 shits vs. Chicago or any other hood in America  where at least there is some order. You my friend are making the "dumbass generalizations".
youre a fuckin dumbass , i go to mexico all the time, central mexico and northern as a have family in both regions i also live 1 hour from the border and have cousins in tecate baja california and there aint shit happenin over there plus i recently worked with some cousins of mine from Monterrey,Mexico who where sent over to cali for an event for a week i asked them about it they said its chill its nothing like two or three years ago, monterrey was actually one of the most violent cities in mexico, and border towns arent dangerous, cancun and other touristy places arent dangerous, mexico city aint dangerous, seems like u are the one who does not know shit 
cacs that don't know shit label everything dangerous. antagonizing/dehumanizing people of color tryna use fear tactics to make them look less as a normal human being and more savage more beast to perpetuate white domination as a false beacon of a civilized society when it is the cacs that aren't any fucking better i.e. fuck ny cops the cacs that murdered Eric Garner rest in peace Eric Garner asthmatic father that was choked out by the police because of all the fear of people of color generated by cultures that support white superiority

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

Jul 21, 2014 @ 07:16
Jul 21, 2014 @ 07:22

https://www.instagram.com/tojedroga/

Jul 21, 2014 @ 07:43
cacs that don't know shit label everything dangerous. antagonizing/dehumanizing people of color tryna use fear tactics to make them look less as a normal human being and more savage more beast to perpetuate white domination as a false beacon of a civilized society when it is the cacs that aren't any fucking better i.e. fuck ny cops the cacs that murdered Eric Garner rest in peace Eric Garner asthmatic father that was choked out by the police because of all the fear of people of color generated by cultures that support white superiority
This is true in many forms. And R.I.P. to Eric Garner that was a completely uncalled for & unfortunate situation.

But... at the same time fuck outta here with that "all white people conspire to dehumanize other races shit." We are talking about Mexico so it involves Mexican people yes. But when there were riots in Paris last year I would not recommend going there either.
Not to mention the irony that the person your preaching this too(American Legend) makes fun of Black people and the way they dress as well as promotes negative stereotypes and slanders...
 Middle Eastern people,Asians,Muslims,Jewish people,ect  quite often on here. This conversation was'nt about race it was about danger and violence in an area. Race was not even mentioned. And save that "cacs that don't know shit label everything dangerous"  if it's directed at me. I grew up in SF, ran with multicultural gangs, and did time for it. I  also lived in NY and Philly so I'm not one of these square 17 year old suburban kids giving my 2 cents that I learned from WorldStar. I respect peoples opinions but I don't respect generalizations and ignorant comparisons of any race.

And yes that was feels.

I like Polo and stuff.

Jul 21, 2014 @ 07:49
daamn, the way he drops the akimbo canes and start going ham blushing
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.