Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 2, 2014 @ 09:38 PM
YoungRizal

Lol @ caught the feels. There are other countries in South America that uses 911 as well 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

May 2, 2014 @ 10:26 PM
NapoleonComplex

pretty average fight and then....

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 3, 2014 @ 02:00 AM
Bet

May 3, 2014 @ 03:54 AM
veryrvre

Just randomly found this while high as fuck but damn this bitch is swinging her baby like no tomorrow lol 

May 3, 2014 @ 04:59 AM
May 3, 2014 @ 05:17 AM
REVS

Shots of the "A113" code placed in almost every Pixar movie ever made. 

"A113 refers to a classroom number at the California Institute of Arts. It was the classroom for first year graphic design and character animation, where many of the animators at Pixar and Disney, and several other studios, discovered and mastered their craft"

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 3, 2014 @ 05:32 AM
NapoleonComplex

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 3, 2014 @ 05:37 AM
isthistobe

Came to post 
May 3, 2014 @ 05:42 AM
bjornvan

"A113 refers to a classroom number at the California Institute of Arts. It was the classroom for first year graphic design and character animation, where many of the animators at Pixar and Disney, and several other studios, discovered and mastered their craft"
May 3, 2014 @ 05:47 AM
ToMuchMayo

May 3, 2014 @ 04:02 PM
all_seeing_eye

http://bit.ly/U7UkoF

May 3, 2014 @ 04:16 PM
isthistobe

May 3, 2014 @ 05:11 PM
Rekuso

^a113 was also in the avengers

http://instagram.com/quinnrekuso

May 3, 2014 @ 05:47 PM
all_seeing_eye

father should win the noble peace price or something

May 3, 2014 @ 06:00 PM
all_seeing_eye

haylie mathers

May 3, 2014 @ 10:45 PM
Bazooka_Joe

Pharrell Tries Dancing and Singing To Get McDonald's Employees To Open Up Early In Paris. They have no idea who Pharrell is.

May 3, 2014 @ 10:51 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

they know who pharrell is ! not everybody is going to act like a litle 12 year old bytch because he is famous!
May 3, 2014 @ 11:04 PM
deltron

racism aint dead 

"Racist comments proliferated on social media networks Thursday after Montreal Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subban scored the winning goal in a double-overtime match against the Boston Bruins.On Twitter, unhappy Bruins fans tweeted comments like "That stupid n----r doesn’t belong in hockey #whitesonly." "
"According to Montreal media monitoring and analysis company Influence Communications, the N-word and Subban's name were used in conjunction on 17,000 tweets yesterday, although the majority of them were not negative."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/p-k-subban-targeted-by-racist-tweets-after-habs-win-1.2629759?cmp=rss

mind you PK Subban's lil bro Malcolm plays for the Bruins minor league team after he was drafted in 2012.
fuck boston. 
boston strong insecurities

May 3, 2014 @ 11:09 PM
backlikethat

Pharrell Tries Dancing and Singing To Get McDonald's Employees To Open Up Early In Paris. They have no idea who Pharrell is.

my join date called, they want their video back
May 4, 2014 @ 02:55 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

cool "TWENY THREE"

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS.

May 4, 2014 @ 03:05 AM
GxoctFace

ig: @christiangxn // http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213748

May 4, 2014 @ 03:08 AM
AGUA

Byron Smith audio, after setting a trap in his basement for two teenage burglars to fall into (17 and 18 year old boy and girl). Don't skip around the audio, just let it play. 

For anyone wondering what is actually occurring during the video here's some plot points. 

- The boy was walking down into the basement, the first shots are fired. Smith then kills the kid and finally says "you're dead"
- The boys body is then put on a tarp and moved out of the way for victim 2 to fall into it, the girl. The girl begins to walk down the stairs and is shot, Smiths gun then jams and apologizes to the girl saying "oh sorry about that" He then fires three more shots as the girl moans, and then tells her "you're dying" before shooting one final shot killing her. The rest after that is just him rambling on. It's all very disturbing. 

May 4, 2014 @ 03:37 AM
backlikethat

Byron Smith audio, after setting a trap in his basement for two teenage burglars to fall into (17 and 18 year old boy and girl). Don't skip around the audio, just let it play. 

For anyone wondering what is actually occurring during the video here's some plot points. 

- The boy was walking down into the basement, the first shots are fired. Smith then kills the kid and finally says "you're dead"
- The boys body is then put on a tarp and moved out of the way for victim 2 to fall into it, the girl. The girl begins to walk down the stairs and is shot, Smiths gun then jams and apologizes to the girl saying "oh sorry about that" He then fires three more shots as the girl moans, and then tells her "you're dying" before shooting one final shot killing her. The rest after that is just him rambling on. It's all very disturbing. 

thats crazy and disturbing. the kids shouldnt have been breaking in but dude it just mental and took it too far.
May 4, 2014 @ 04:06 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

thats crazy and disturbing. the kids shouldnt have been breaking in but dude it just mental and took it too far.
Dude was crazy but honestly you break in someones house expect this. If I saw a stranger in my house there's no..."Hey who are you?" Nope. Shoot first ask questions later. On another note the male that got shot looks like he came from a dope fiend house because his mom was looking methed out at the hearing.suprisedsuprisedsuprised BAD PARENTS = Bad Kid.sad

May 4, 2014 @ 04:09 AM
Beach2theBay

I wouldn't kill someone for coming in my house unless they were trying to hurt me. If they were stealing, I'd aim at them and tell them to leave. Maybe shoot them in the leg or something if they were coming at me. I don't see a reason to end someone's life just because they were taking my property.
May 4, 2014 @ 04:16 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

I wouldn't kill someone for coming in my house unless they were trying to hurt me. If they were stealing, I'd aim at them and tell them to leave. Maybe shoot them in the leg or something if they were coming at me. I don't see a reason to end someone's life just because they were taking my property.
Do you have family or loved one's in the house? If not I can understand trying not to hurt them. But if you have people besides yourself that you love. There's no 2nd chance to be played with. This is honestly what people should consider if they plan any type of home invasion or breaking in places. Now a days you should worry about getting shot by an owner more than the police.

May 4, 2014 @ 04:18 AM
mackness

Dude was crazy but honestly you break in someones house expect this. If I saw a stranger in my house there's no..."Hey who are you?" Nope. Shoot first ask questions later. On another note the male that got shot looks like he came from a dope fiend house because his mom was looking methed out at the hearing. BAD PARENTS = Bad Kid.
His mom looks like heath ledger 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

May 4, 2014 @ 04:22 AM
GxoctFace

Hurt em, don't kill em. Damn.
Anyway, what do you guys think would've been the verdict if he didn't bugged the place and called the 911 after he shot the 2 kids?

ig: @christiangxn // http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213748

May 4, 2014 @ 04:29 AM
REVS

Hurt em, don't kill em. Damn.
Anyway, what do you guys think would've been the verdict if he didn't bugged the place and called the 911 after he shot the 2 kids?
It probably would have been a drastically different charge. From the articles I read about it, the police said the audio tapes were crucial evidence in his conviction. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 4, 2014 @ 04:49 AM
Beach2theBay

Do you have family or loved one's in the house? If not I can understand trying not to hurt them. But if you have people besides yourself that you love. There's no 2nd chance to be played with. This is honestly what people should consider if they plan any type of home invasion or breaking in places. Now a days you should worry about getting shot by an owner more than the police.
I think situations were you need to end an intruder's life are rare. Most of them are drug addicts stealing shit for money or just jerk off kids. Now if someone was in my bedroom or came at me when I aimed at them and asked them to leave I'd kill them. If I saw someone picking up my tv I'd just call the cops. 

Please login first to reply.