Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 3, 2014 @ 11:09 PM
backlikethat

Pharrell Tries Dancing and Singing To Get McDonald's Employees To Open Up Early In Paris. They have no idea who Pharrell is.

my join date called, they want their video back
May 4, 2014 @ 02:55 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

cool "TWENY THREE"

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

May 4, 2014 @ 03:05 AM
GxoctFace

ig: @christiangxn // http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213748

May 4, 2014 @ 03:08 AM
AGUA

Byron Smith audio, after setting a trap in his basement for two teenage burglars to fall into (17 and 18 year old boy and girl). Don't skip around the audio, just let it play. 

For anyone wondering what is actually occurring during the video here's some plot points. 

- The boy was walking down into the basement, the first shots are fired. Smith then kills the kid and finally says "you're dead"
- The boys body is then put on a tarp and moved out of the way for victim 2 to fall into it, the girl. The girl begins to walk down the stairs and is shot, Smiths gun then jams and apologizes to the girl saying "oh sorry about that" He then fires three more shots as the girl moans, and then tells her "you're dying" before shooting one final shot killing her. The rest after that is just him rambling on. It's all very disturbing. 

May 4, 2014 @ 03:37 AM
backlikethat

Byron Smith audio, after setting a trap in his basement for two teenage burglars to fall into (17 and 18 year old boy and girl). Don't skip around the audio, just let it play. 

For anyone wondering what is actually occurring during the video here's some plot points. 

- The boy was walking down into the basement, the first shots are fired. Smith then kills the kid and finally says "you're dead"
- The boys body is then put on a tarp and moved out of the way for victim 2 to fall into it, the girl. The girl begins to walk down the stairs and is shot, Smiths gun then jams and apologizes to the girl saying "oh sorry about that" He then fires three more shots as the girl moans, and then tells her "you're dying" before shooting one final shot killing her. The rest after that is just him rambling on. It's all very disturbing. 

thats crazy and disturbing. the kids shouldnt have been breaking in but dude it just mental and took it too far.
May 4, 2014 @ 04:06 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

thats crazy and disturbing. the kids shouldnt have been breaking in but dude it just mental and took it too far.
Dude was crazy but honestly you break in someones house expect this. If I saw a stranger in my house there's no..."Hey who are you?" Nope. Shoot first ask questions later. On another note the male that got shot looks like he came from a dope fiend house because his mom was looking methed out at the hearing.suprisedsuprisedsuprised BAD PARENTS = Bad Kid.sad

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

May 4, 2014 @ 04:09 AM
Beach2theBay

I wouldn't kill someone for coming in my house unless they were trying to hurt me. If they were stealing, I'd aim at them and tell them to leave. Maybe shoot them in the leg or something if they were coming at me. I don't see a reason to end someone's life just because they were taking my property.
May 4, 2014 @ 04:16 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

I wouldn't kill someone for coming in my house unless they were trying to hurt me. If they were stealing, I'd aim at them and tell them to leave. Maybe shoot them in the leg or something if they were coming at me. I don't see a reason to end someone's life just because they were taking my property.
Do you have family or loved one's in the house? If not I can understand trying not to hurt them. But if you have people besides yourself that you love. There's no 2nd chance to be played with. This is honestly what people should consider if they plan any type of home invasion or breaking in places. Now a days you should worry about getting shot by an owner more than the police.

May 4, 2014 @ 04:18 AM
mackness

Dude was crazy but honestly you break in someones house expect this. If I saw a stranger in my house there's no..."Hey who are you?" Nope. Shoot first ask questions later. On another note the male that got shot looks like he came from a dope fiend house because his mom was looking methed out at the hearing. BAD PARENTS = Bad Kid.
His mom looks like heath ledger 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

May 4, 2014 @ 04:22 AM
GxoctFace

Hurt em, don't kill em. Damn.
Anyway, what do you guys think would've been the verdict if he didn't bugged the place and called the 911 after he shot the 2 kids?

May 4, 2014 @ 04:29 AM
REVS

Hurt em, don't kill em. Damn.
Anyway, what do you guys think would've been the verdict if he didn't bugged the place and called the 911 after he shot the 2 kids?
It probably would have been a drastically different charge. From the articles I read about it, the police said the audio tapes were crucial evidence in his conviction. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 4, 2014 @ 04:49 AM
Beach2theBay

Do you have family or loved one's in the house? If not I can understand trying not to hurt them. But if you have people besides yourself that you love. There's no 2nd chance to be played with. This is honestly what people should consider if they plan any type of home invasion or breaking in places. Now a days you should worry about getting shot by an owner more than the police.
I think situations were you need to end an intruder's life are rare. Most of them are drug addicts stealing shit for money or just jerk off kids. Now if someone was in my bedroom or came at me when I aimed at them and asked them to leave I'd kill them. If I saw someone picking up my tv I'd just call the cops. 
May 4, 2014 @ 05:24 AM
thatniggatho

That's why you stay your monkey ass out of another man's home. I don't condone what happened but there's a lot of young idiots running around America thinking they can do whatever they want .. Playing knock out games.. Mobbing people and generally acting like unruly grown ass men hell bent on doing whatever they want.

Sometimes you end up in a pine box for pulling such sh*t. This is a prime example. Sometimes when you roam the earth considering yourself a tough guy or hardass, you run into someone whose 10x worst. These two unfortunately met just that dude... and then you're dead. 

P.S - Any time you force-ably enter another's man's house, you better not expect anything other than being put down. I have no clue what world the rest of you live in but you don't step foot in another man's house w/o permission... Especially in America. You must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed if you think questions are going to be asked about your purpose or intent or that you should be given the benefit of the doubt.

You wanna live? Keep your monkey ass out of another man's home and your hands off his sh*t. 
Knowing that you can face such consequences, you have to be asking for it to still do so and it's likely you'll get it.
May 4, 2014 @ 06:00 AM
poetik321

no one cares about your guise views on shit, just post the fucken gifs/pics. dis page sucks also
May 4, 2014 @ 06:04 AM
bjornvan

Well lets connect the dots.2 unarmed harmless looking teens broke into whats obvious now, a crazy old man house.I doubt they were those types of kids that play knock out games and mob people.They probably just saw dude as the crazy old dude in the neighborhood and thought it would be funny to break into his house.I highly doubt they thought he was THAT crazy.I wouldn't say they were asking for it.More so, curiosity killed the cat.
May 4, 2014 @ 06:25 AM
Smalls

thank y'all for not quoting that weird ass pic that was posted.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

May 4, 2014 @ 06:49 AM
GxoctFace

pause at 1:42

May 4, 2014 @ 08:12 AM
susdaddy

May 4, 2014 @ 10:10 AM
deltron

^fuackkkkkkkkkkkkk lmaoaoo
May 4, 2014 @ 10:50 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

West Ham 2-0 Tottenham [Premier League] 03/05/2014
-Stewart Downing 44’

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 4, 2014 @ 12:53 PM
SonOfRise

thank y'all for not quoting that weird ass pic that was posted.
What was it 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

May 4, 2014 @ 01:36 PM
NapoleonComplex

Lets play a game. 
1 of these men is 17 years old. The other 37. Which one is 17? 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 4, 2014 @ 01:39 PM
JohnvHarrison

^the one in the background

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

May 4, 2014 @ 04:15 PM
jjapplesauce

anybody else see that chick in the background do a nice little boob grab adjustment during last nights clipper game?
May 4, 2014 @ 04:52 PM
isthistobe

May 4, 2014 @ 05:17 PM
DaPark

Lets play a game. 
black guy is 17 and white guy is 37

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

May 4, 2014 @ 05:19 PM
isthistobe

Lets play a game. 
they're both 37 the nigga in the back playing pocket pool is 17
May 4, 2014 @ 06:11 PM
Bet

that's the lamest riddle ever
May 4, 2014 @ 06:15 PM
NapoleonComplex

Lets play a game. 
black guy is 17 and white guy is 37
winner! 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 4, 2014 @ 07:04 PM
losolu

anybody else see that chick in the background do a nice little boob grab adjustment during last nights clipper game?
http://instagram.com/rebeccagrants

Please login first to reply.