May 2, 2014 @ 06:05 PM
Ted Dancin

Niggas who don't fight shouldn't talk about fighting.  He didn't knock him out because he lobbed a short hook. It wasn't full force.  But it did stun him. 
10-8 rd for the South Paw. nice lead right hook.
Pinoy Pac would of ethered them both though.
May 2, 2014 @ 06:44 PM
bjornvan

May 2, 2014 @ 06:54 PM
NapoleonComplex

Sad Kanye:
im disappointed in you guys. this should have been the immediate response to this picture.
"How you gon' be mad on vacation?"

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 2, 2014 @ 06:57 PM
YoungRizal

Niggas who don't fight shouldn't talk about fighting.  He didn't knock him out because he lobbed a short hook. It wasn't full force.  But it did stun him. 
No fighting isn't my day job but if I took a cheap clean first shot I'm gunning for a KO

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

May 2, 2014 @ 06:58 PM
DOUBLECUP

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

May 2, 2014 @ 07:32 PM
dmwalking

No fighting isn't my day job but if I took a cheap clean first shot I'm gunning for a KO
Context is key.  From the looks of it, it was more like a warning shot, not so much an "I'm gonna knock you out" punch.  Plus, if you don't fight, how do you even know if you have knock out power?   Not everyone can land a KO. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

May 2, 2014 @ 07:36 PM
dmwalking

Foreal tho Ye hardly never looks happy whenever there is a picture of him and Kim together. On the other hand when he was with Amber that nig was always cheesing. KIm must have that nig in check.
Dog, she annoys like 70% of the country.  Imagine having to deal with that alllllll the time.  No edits.   Of course he's annoyed.  I think he's addicted to the ass.  It's like a drug.  It's like, they're ruining your life, but while you're on them, that's all you can think about.  LOL. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

May 2, 2014 @ 08:12 PM
NapoleonComplex

racism aint dead 

"Racist comments proliferated on social media networks Thursday after Montreal Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subban scored the winning goal in a double-overtime match against the Boston Bruins.On Twitter, unhappy Bruins fans tweeted comments like "That stupid n----r doesn’t belong in hockey #whitesonly." "
"According to Montreal media monitoring and analysis company Influence Communications, the N-word and Subban's name were used in conjunction on 17,000 tweets yesterday, although the majority of them were not negative."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/p-k-subban-targeted-by-racist-tweets-after-habs-win-1.2629759?cmp=rss

mind you PK Subban's lil bro Malcolm plays for the Bruins minor league team after he was drafted in 2012.
fuck boston. 

May 2, 2014 @ 08:38 PM
YoungRizal

Context is key.  From the looks of it, it was more like a warning shot, not so much an "I'm gonna knock you out" punch.  Plus, if you don't fight, how do you even know if you have knock out power?   Not everyone can land a KO. 
I don't usually fight at all or pick up fights cuz I'm usually calm. But back when I was 19-20 I got in an altercation with 2 dudes who was tripping out on me and my girl. I knocked one of them out with a clean hit (I swung first cuz there was 2 of them) dude went straight down. Did I knew I can KO people out? No I didn't but I intended to KO his disrespecting ass. Sometimes intent is good enough to KO somebody. Shut the dude down first and before the other guy stood up I kicked him in the chest and looked like he was hyperventilating after. We ran when the bus stopped in the middle of the road while the bus driver was yelling call the 911. I dunno maybe the dude had glass jaw. Again I'm not in any fight club or mma or box or anything. Maybe adrenaline rush, I was already pissed that night cuz me and my girl had some issues before hand lol 

May 2, 2014 @ 08:45 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

racism aint dead 

"Racist comments proliferated on social media networks Thursday after Montreal Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subban scored the winning goal in a double-overtime match against the Boston Bruins.On Twitter, unhappy Bruins fans tweeted comments like "That stupid n----r doesn’t belong in hockey #whitesonly." "
"According to Montreal media monitoring and analysis company Influence Communications, the N-word and Subban's name were used in conjunction on 17,000 tweets yesterday, although the majority of them were not negative."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/p-k-subban-targeted-by-racist-tweets-after-habs-win-1.2629759?cmp=rss

mind you PK Subban's lil bro Malcolm plays for the Bruins minor league team after he was drafted in 2012.
fuck boston. 

fuckings cacs i hate them more and more by day. dogs
May 2, 2014 @ 08:49 PM
YoungRizal

I don't usually fight at all or pick up fights cuz I'm usually calm. But back when I was 19-20 I got in an altercation with 2 dudes who was tripping out on me and my girl. I knocked one of them out with a clean hit (I swung first cuz there was 2 of them) dude went straight down. Did I knew I can KO people out? No I didn't but I intended to KO his disrespecting ass. Sometimes intent is good enough to KO somebody. Shut the dude down first and before the other guy stood up I kicked him in the chest and looked like he was hyperventilating after. We ran when the bus stopped in the middle of the road while the bus driver was yelling call the 911. I dunno maybe the dude had glass jaw. Again I'm not in any fight club or mma or box or anything. Maybe adrenaline rush, I was already pissed that night cuz me and my girl had some issues before hand lol 
they have 911 in canada?
They have 911 in butt fuck anywhere dude. How old are you? Once you finish school get a job and all, go out and see the world man. You learn a lot from different places and races. 

May 2, 2014 @ 08:52 PM
NapoleonComplex

^^^i want to feel the same way too brother. But I know for a fact that this is not what the majority of white people think, say or do. Therefore it would be unwise to hate an entire race due to the prejudice nature of a few. 

May 2, 2014 @ 09:09 PM
AmericanLegend

canada is kinda nuthing 
and btw canada i think uses 911 just cause american influence cus i havent heard of any other country with 911 they all have their own numbers

taste the glamour

May 2, 2014 @ 09:15 PM
poetik321

this page sucks
May 2, 2014 @ 09:34 PM
bjornvan

this page sucks

May 2, 2014 @ 09:38 PM
YoungRizal

Lol @ caught the feels. There are other countries in South America that uses 911 as well 

May 2, 2014 @ 10:26 PM
NapoleonComplex

pretty average fight and then....

May 3, 2014 @ 02:00 AM
Bet

May 3, 2014 @ 03:54 AM
veryrvre

Just randomly found this while high as fuck but damn this bitch is swinging her baby like no tomorrow lol 

May 3, 2014 @ 04:59 AM
unoedoe

May 3, 2014 @ 05:17 AM
REVS

Shots of the "A113" code placed in almost every Pixar movie ever made. 

"A113 refers to a classroom number at the California Institute of Arts. It was the classroom for first year graphic design and character animation, where many of the animators at Pixar and Disney, and several other studios, discovered and mastered their craft"

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 3, 2014 @ 05:32 AM
NapoleonComplex

May 3, 2014 @ 05:37 AM
isthistobe

Came to post 
May 3, 2014 @ 05:42 AM
bjornvan

Shots of the "A113" code placed in almost every Pixar movie ever made. 

"A113 refers to a classroom number at the California Institute of Arts. It was the classroom for first year graphic design and character animation, where many of the animators at Pixar and Disney, and several other studios, discovered and mastered their craft"
May 3, 2014 @ 05:47 AM
ToMuchMayo

May 3, 2014 @ 04:16 PM
isthistobe

May 3, 2014 @ 05:11 PM
rekuso

^a113 was also in the avengers

ig quinnrekuso

May 3, 2014 @ 10:45 PM
Bazooka_Joe

Pharrell Tries Dancing and Singing To Get McDonald's Employees To Open Up Early In Paris. They have no idea who Pharrell is.

May 3, 2014 @ 10:51 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

they know who pharrell is ! not everybody is going to act like a litle 12 year old bytch because he is famous!
May 3, 2014 @ 11:04 PM
deltron

racism aint dead 

fuck boston. 
boston strong insecurities

Please login first to reply.