edit      

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

May 02, 2014 @ 02:45
May 02, 2014 @ 03:07
fuck yo neighborhood bitch
May 02, 2014 @ 03:51

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

May 02, 2014 @ 05:01
young kids sucker punching older frail white dudes? men walking around with dick and ass out at a food place? smh 
digusting tbh 
gooood laaawwwwdddd

edit: even tho yung coon had them hands up the old white guy's reflexes were too slow to realize 
May 02, 2014 @ 06:00
May 02, 2014 @ 06:16
May 02, 2014 @ 07:39

•••

May 02, 2014 @ 09:32
Sad Kanye:
dmwalking
May 02, 2014 @ 12:54
how did he not see that his arms were up seconds b4
Like most dudes who've never been punched, he didn't think he was going to get punched.  Some people aren't aware that the world operates differently outside of their bubble. 

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

dmwalking
May 02, 2014 @ 13:20
I don't know the context of that situation.  But when confronted, people have a fight or flight instinct.  Things get said and done when adrenaline pumps.  

May 02, 2014 @ 13:39
Sad Kanye:
Why isn't Kanye wearing any pants

Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips

May 02, 2014 @ 14:08
young kids sucker punching older frail white dudes? men walking around with dick and ass out at a food place? smh 
digusting tbh 
gooood laaawwwwdddd

edit: even tho yung coon had them hands up the old white guy's reflexes were too slow to realize 
he didnt even knock him out just stood back up after
He didn't knock him out cuz he punch like a girl. How do you punch first with a clean hit and not knock the dude out, shit should auto KO

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

dmwalking
May 02, 2014 @ 14:48
Niggas who don't fight shouldn't talk about fighting.  He didn't knock him out because he lobbed a short hook. It wasn't full force.  But it did stun him. 

May 02, 2014 @ 17:53
Foreal tho Ye hardly never looks happy whenever there is a picture of him and Kim together. On the other hand when he was with Amber that nig was always cheesing. KIm must have that nig in check.
May 02, 2014 @ 17:54
Sad Kanye:
That I should have never gone zip-lining face
May 02, 2014 @ 18:05
Niggas who don't fight shouldn't talk about fighting.  He didn't knock him out because he lobbed a short hook. It wasn't full force.  But it did stun him. 
10-8 rd for the South Paw. nice lead right hook.
Pinoy Pac would of ethered them both though.
May 02, 2014 @ 18:44
May 02, 2014 @ 18:54
Sad Kanye:
im disappointed in you guys. this should have been the immediate response to this picture.
"How you gon' be mad on vacation?"

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 02, 2014 @ 18:57
No fighting isn't my day job but if I took a cheap clean first shot I'm gunning for a KO

May 02, 2014 @ 18:58
dmwalking
May 02, 2014 @ 19:32
No fighting isn't my day job but if I took a cheap clean first shot I'm gunning for a KO
Context is key.  From the looks of it, it was more like a warning shot, not so much an "I'm gonna knock you out" punch.  Plus, if you don't fight, how do you even know if you have knock out power?   Not everyone can land a KO. 

dmwalking
May 02, 2014 @ 19:36
Originally posted by Inactive User
Foreal tho Ye hardly never looks happy whenever there is a picture of him and Kim together. On the other hand when he was with Amber that nig was always cheesing. KIm must have that nig in check.
Dog, she annoys like 70% of the country.  Imagine having to deal with that alllllll the time.  No edits.   Of course he's annoyed.  I think he's addicted to the ass.  It's like a drug.  It's like, they're ruining your life, but while you're on them, that's all you can think about.  LOL. 

May 02, 2014 @ 20:12
racism aint dead 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuIJBvw8z1w

"Racist comments proliferated on social media networks Thursday after Montreal Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subban scored the winning goal in a double-overtime match against the Boston Bruins.On Twitter, unhappy Bruins fans tweeted comments like "That stupid n----r doesn’t belong in hockey #whitesonly." "
"According to Montreal media monitoring and analysis company Influence Communications, the N-word and Subban's name were used in conjunction on 17,000 tweets yesterday, although the majority of them were not negative."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/p-k-subban-targeted-by-racist-tweets-after-habs-win-1.2629759?cmp=rss

mind you PK Subban's lil bro Malcolm plays for the Bruins minor league team after he was drafted in 2012.
fuck boston. 

May 02, 2014 @ 20:38
Context is key.  From the looks of it, it was more like a warning shot, not so much an "I'm gonna knock you out" punch.  Plus, if you don't fight, how do you even know if you have knock out power?   Not everyone can land a KO. 
I don't usually fight at all or pick up fights cuz I'm usually calm. But back when I was 19-20 I got in an altercation with 2 dudes who was tripping out on me and my girl. I knocked one of them out with a clean hit (I swung first cuz there was 2 of them) dude went straight down. Did I knew I can KO people out? No I didn't but I intended to KO his disrespecting ass. Sometimes intent is good enough to KO somebody. Shut the dude down first and before the other guy stood up I kicked him in the chest and looked like he was hyperventilating after. We ran when the bus stopped in the middle of the road while the bus driver was yelling call the 911. I dunno maybe the dude had glass jaw. Again I'm not in any fight club or mma or box or anything. Maybe adrenaline rush, I was already pissed that night cuz me and my girl had some issues before hand lol 

May 02, 2014 @ 20:45
racism aint dead 

"Racist comments proliferated on social media networks Thursday after Montreal Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subban scored the winning goal in a double-overtime match against the Boston Bruins.On Twitter, unhappy Bruins fans tweeted comments like "That stupid n----r doesn’t belong in hockey #whitesonly." "
"According to Montreal media monitoring and analysis company Influence Communications, the N-word and Subban's name were used in conjunction on 17,000 tweets yesterday, although the majority of them were not negative."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/p-k-subban-targeted-by-racist-tweets-after-habs-win-1.2629759?cmp=rss

mind you PK Subban's lil bro Malcolm plays for the Bruins minor league team after he was drafted in 2012.
fuck boston. 

fuckings cacs i hate them more and more by day. dogs
May 02, 2014 @ 20:49
I don't usually fight at all or pick up fights cuz I'm usually calm. But back when I was 19-20 I got in an altercation with 2 dudes who was tripping out on me and my girl. I knocked one of them out with a clean hit (I swung first cuz there was 2 of them) dude went straight down. Did I knew I can KO people out? No I didn't but I intended to KO his disrespecting ass. Sometimes intent is good enough to KO somebody. Shut the dude down first and before the other guy stood up I kicked him in the chest and looked like he was hyperventilating after. We ran when the bus stopped in the middle of the road while the bus driver was yelling call the 911. I dunno maybe the dude had glass jaw. Again I'm not in any fight club or mma or box or anything. Maybe adrenaline rush, I was already pissed that night cuz me and my girl had some issues before hand lol 
they have 911 in canada?
They have 911 in butt fuck anywhere dude. How old are you? Once you finish school get a job and all, go out and see the world man. You learn a lot from different places and races. 

May 02, 2014 @ 20:52
^^^i want to feel the same way too brother. But I know for a fact that this is not what the majority of white people think, say or do. Therefore it would be unwise to hate an entire race due to the prejudice nature of a few. 

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.