[Official] Picture/Video/Gif thread Part II

February 16, 2014 @ 20:15:15 PM

someone should make a gif at 1:59
February 16, 2014 @ 21:22:22 PM
happy birthday Chris.

I remember watching Tommy Boy when I was little and my sister telling me Chris Farley died. I remember crying like a bitch. I definitely miss him.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

February 17, 2014 @ 01:46:35 AM
This is some sick fucking shit. I literally can't even watch the whole thing. I'm a bitch when it comes to shit like this. 

http://www.kaotic.com/22786_War-Videos-Mans-Teeth-Ripped-Out-With-Pliers-In-Brutal-Torture.html

VERY NSFW

why did i watch that

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

February 17, 2014 @ 01:47:27 AM

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

February 17, 2014 @ 01:57:07 AM

February 17, 2014 @ 02:13:48 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
^^ that one kid literally ate so many punches 
That's the thing he ATE all those weak ass punches and was still standing on 2 feet like a G. Nigga can't knock a white dude out unless its one of those bitch move sucker punches. Other then that i feel for them black dudes... them white boys think they are slick with that racial shit.
black people aren't hard hitters they win by sucker punches. All that footwork they do thinking they look cool aint gonna do shit against a real fighter. But then again its always fun to see the racist get their ass handed to them well deserved.
Dope generalization.. But it's ignorant as hell
There are plenty of black power punchers and plenty who don't win by sucker punches

Let me see those downvotes

February 17, 2014 @ 03:30:49 AM
lol@ black people aint hard hitters.

why we shitting all over everybody in combat sports tho?
February 17, 2014 @ 03:46:55 AM

February 17, 2014 @ 04:13:51 AM
February 17, 2014 @ 04:52:39 AM

February 17, 2014 @ 05:33:29 AM

hansum is 4ever

February 17, 2014 @ 05:37:59 AM
That's the thing he ATE all those weak ass punches and was still standing on 2 feet like a G. Nigga can't knock a white dude out unless its one of those bitch move sucker punches. Other then that i feel for them black dudes... them white boys think they are slick with that racial shit.
black people aren't hard hitters they win by sucker punches. All that footwork they do thinking they look cool aint gonna do shit against a real fighter. But then again its always fun to see the racist get their ass handed to them well deserved.
don't judge/generalize black fighters with hood rat black kids. when it comes to street fights who can really judge who's a true "fighter" ? is the dude a fighter cause he knocks him out in 10 seconds or is he a true fighter if he pulls some jon jones shit. a street fight is a street fight shit aint the UFC any thing goes. 

hansum is 4ever

February 17, 2014 @ 06:03:10 AM
Anderson silva is Brazilian? 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

February 17, 2014 @ 06:04:46 AM

February 17, 2014 @ 06:27:37 AM

You post that like silva didn't decapitate his last 17 opponents

Let me see those downvotes

February 17, 2014 @ 06:29:02 AM
February 17, 2014 @ 06:32:31 AM

good point.

but if were talking about right now, current. the main combat sports right now are Boxing & MMA. 
Floyd is undefeated but nearing the end of his career and basically facing scrubs at this point. & Boxing isn't as popular as what it used to be any way. Plus I hardly watch that shit.

MMA On the other hand. Beside Jon Jones, who's really out there.

hansum is 4ever

February 17, 2014 @ 09:21:55 AM

phew

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 17, 2014 @ 11:03:37 AM
these niggas is really reaching for the stars.

Should I post some George Forman? how bout Earnie Shavers? Ali? Joe Frazier? Deyonte wilder for the new school? how bout Sugar Ray Leonard? Ray Robninson? Gilmore Rigondeox. Please not let me ether this whole topic with brutal KO gifs. damn Mike tyson? smh Jullian Jackson? Terry Norris. we can go all day Faggots. Old school to new school.
February 17, 2014 @ 11:22:04 AM

Should I post some George Forman? how bout Earnie Shavers? Ali? Joe Frazier? Deyonte wilder for the new school? how bout Sugar Ray Leonard? Ray Robninson? Gilmore Rigondeox. Please not let me ether this whole topic with brutal KO gifs. damn Mike tyson? smh Jullian Jackson? Terry Norris. we can go all day Faggots. Old school to new school.
you actually caught the feels lmao. chill out.

almost half the boxers you named are retired lmao, we're talking about right now. Boxing been a dying sport. You can't even deny that.

hansum is 4ever

February 17, 2014 @ 11:26:40 AM

if you want to talk right now i got a long list of Names, Try me. example  Gary the God Russell Jr. He is one of the next gods To Run the sport. in 5 years watch for him to be a Major PPV attraction

Boxing a dying sport? lol nope, check the gate for the Canelo and Floyd fight and get back to me. Boxing aint dying cause you fairweather fans stopped watching. its live and pumping and will remain the top combat sport.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t23z-tUub04
February 17, 2014 @ 11:32:23 AM
good point.

but if were talking about right now, current. the main combat sports right now are Boxing & MMA. 
Floyd is undefeated but nearing the end of his career and basically facing scrubs at this point. & Boxing isn't as popular as what it used to be any way. Plus I hardly watch that shit.

MMA On the other hand. Beside Jon Jones, who's really out there.
Four of the boxing Pound 4 Pound top 10 are black, plus there's a number of up and coming prospects.

In MMA, Demetrious Johnson is the UFC Flyweight champion, Daniel Cormier is probably about to fight to challenge Bones for the title if he wins his next fight and Phil Davis and Rashad Evans are also in this division. Then you got Ben Henderson who is ranked number 1 in UFC Lightweight, John Dodson ranked number 1 in UFC Flyweight. Then you got guys like Tyron Woodley, Hector Lombard, who are making noise at welterweight. Francis Carmont just lost an opportunity to challenge for the title against Jacare. Jimi Manuwa is about to fight Alexander Gustafsson. Daniel Straus is the Bellator Flyweight champion and then guys like Spider and Overeem have to work their way up again.

Of all the fighters I mentioned, only Lombard is ranked outside of the top 10 in his division, he's ranked 12. If you follow MMA you know this. Although there is still not a big number of black fighters, it will grow as it did with boxing.
February 17, 2014 @ 13:32:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR270hBRhPY

be careful.
February 17, 2014 @ 13:51:56 PM
be careful.
White people Crazy (wpc)
February 17, 2014 @ 15:21:50 PM
February 17, 2014 @ 16:41:18 PM
dmwalking
Forum Moderator
if you want to talk right now i got a long list of Names, Try me. example  Gary the God Russell Jr. He is one of the next gods To Run the sport. in 5 years watch for him to be a Major PPV attraction

Boxing a dying sport? lol nope, check the gate for the Canelo and Floyd fight and get back to me. Boxing aint dying cause you fairweather fans stopped watching. its live and pumping and will remain the top combat sport.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t23z-tUub04
Boxing isn't dying.  Boxing goes through phases. But to point out the Mayweather gate and then mock fair weather fans.....that's just silly.   Who do you think made up the audience?   Not hardcore fans.  If that were the case, there would be a lot more fights getting that kind of gate.  Mayweather and Pac are the biggest names with a small handful making their names now.  And that's how boxing works.  We get a couple major stars.  Then new guys build their name and skill until people want to watch them on PPV. Then we get new stars.  

yeah im highkey pounding at my keyboard rn getting heated, but its really nothing we can do about it razz So how was your day today?

February 17, 2014 @ 16:43:54 PM
dmwalking
Forum Moderator
Dumbest thing I've read in a looooooong time.  Geez.

yeah im highkey pounding at my keyboard rn getting heated, but its really nothing we can do about it razz So how was your day today?

February 17, 2014 @ 18:05:50 PM

you actually caught the feels lmao. chill out.

almost half the boxers you named are retired lmao, we're talking about right now. Boxing been a dying sport. You can't even deny that.
nigga name one mma event that got more views than broner vs maidana. and that wasnt even the biggest fight of 2013

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

February 17, 2014 @ 18:14:54 PM
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x