suspended

lol this nigga wearing jeans with two zippers at the front ? lmfao
March 7, 2014 @ 05:42 AM
veryrareandbased

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

March 7, 2014 @ 05:55 AM
ELDER

lol this nigga wearing jeans with two zippers at the front ? lmfao
lmfao I don't know why but ish had me dead.
March 7, 2014 @ 06:24 AM
Ruthless

23 seconds in lmaooo worst voice acting/animation of all time 

Let me see those downvotes

March 7, 2014 @ 07:27 AM
papes

bernie mac though
March 7, 2014 @ 07:38 AM
AD MCMXCVII

Dat throwback 
March 7, 2014 @ 07:43 AM
AD MCMXCVII

March 7, 2014 @ 08:00 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

A divided Ukraine. A former Soviet satellite country that have been conquered and controlled by Russia throughout their history.

There are those who want to be part of EU and stay away from the strong influence of Russia in order to be more Democratic republic then there are those who much prefer to be part of Russia, the same country that supplies their energy resources like a natural gas and has a strong grip on their economy.

For Russia, especially the Crimea peninsula is the only open water port [They've arranged the deal to secure their port until 2047] which is very important for them to utilize to transport their abundant natural gas to supply the rest of Europe & keep their naval force mobile at all time.

I wish the best for the fellow Ukrainians

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

March 7, 2014 @ 11:06 AM
DREWKKAKE

Mr. Carmack x Neekkake

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

March 7, 2014 @ 01:55 PM
reistlust

yo drew what camera are you using

a 7D with a 35mm 1.4
-drew
March 7, 2014 @ 03:47 PM
Ted Dancin

yo drew what camera are you using

A Saint Seiya fan, that's whats up breh. cool
March 7, 2014 @ 04:08 PM
nat turner

23 seconds in lmaooo worst voice acting/animation of all time 
she thick tho

lol @ the dialogue 

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

March 7, 2014 @ 07:00 PM
nasmatic

March 7, 2014 @ 07:50 PM
YoungRizal

A divided Ukraine. A former Soviet satellite country that have been conquered and controlled by Russia throughout their history.

There are those who want to be part of EU and stay away from the strong influence of Russia in order to be more Democratic republic then there are those who much prefer to be part of Russia, the same country that supplies their energy resources like a natural gas and has a strong grip on their economy.

For Russia, especially the Crimea peninsula is the only open water port [They've arranged the deal to secure their port until 2047] which is very important for them to utilize to transport their abundant natural gas to supply the rest of Europe & keep their naval force mobile at all time.

Are you PRO Ukraine joining the EU Union or against it?

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

March 7, 2014 @ 08:34 PM
AmericanLegend

fuck those commy russian bastards

taste the glamour

March 7, 2014 @ 09:40 PM
isthistobe

BONES and Xavier Wulf > euro trash yung lean

March 7, 2014 @ 10:10 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

i don't understand this gif
Lol, so I came by his channel since he put up a preme video, and he has this at 2:19 

* creds to the guy who posted on s/s14 thread
Who told these kids they know fashion, I don't get it
March 7, 2014 @ 11:10 PM
majdob

March 7, 2014 @ 11:31 PM
recognize

nostalgic 64 - shinobi steelo

March 8, 2014 @ 12:17 AM
TIMDOT

An eventual split in Ukraine will only be to the detriment of normal people and will only really benefit the rich oligarchs. The info-graph says that Ukraine joining the EU will lead to 'improved democracy' but this seems deterministic especially with threats of conflict made by Russia. 
What makes me pessimistic about the situation is the fact that the working class are not making demands for themselves and that the most militant protesters are fascists and have been applauded as such. The repercussions of this, following the fascist tradition, are that fascist politicians have been legitimized and have taken up major positions in government, this scares me. 
My position can be summed up in the old slogan "Neither Washington nor Moscow..."

TRYING REALLY REALLY HARD ------------------------------------- FEELINGS WILL BE APPREHENDED

March 8, 2014 @ 12:25 AM
veryrareandbased

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

March 8, 2014 @ 02:15 AM
B.M.

Your boy is garbage.

"I got smokers hitting rocks making Stevie J faces" - Quilly

March 8, 2014 @ 03:19 AM
thatwhiteass

didnt this lame ass kid used to be called th@ kid or sumtin
March 8, 2014 @ 03:29 AM
poetik321

this page sucks
March 8, 2014 @ 03:46 AM
YoungRizal

An eventual split in Ukraine will only be to the detriment of normal people and will only really benefit the rich oligarchs. The info-graph says that Ukraine joining the EU will lead to 'improved democracy' but this seems deterministic especially with threats of conflict made by Russia. 
What makes me pessimistic about the situation is the fact that the working class are not making demands for themselves and that the most militant protesters are fascists and have been applauded as such. The repercussions of this, following the fascist tradition, are that fascist politicians have been legitimized and have taken up major positions in government, this scares me. 
My position can be summed up in the old slogan "Neither Washington nor Moscow..."
Word. I hope Ukraine won't fall in EU union though. 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

March 8, 2014 @ 03:52 AM
AmericanLegend

rizal arent u a conspiracy nut? does that have something to do with not going to the EU

taste the glamour

Please login first to reply.