[Official] Picture/Video/Gif thread Part II

July 29, 2013 @ 08:29:46
log onto my facebook for the first time in a minute and see this shit, lmao

if youre a grown man and youre dancing like this . . sus!!!!
at 1:17 this nigga was doing some Tetris shit with his hands b, btw how many likes did it get or what type of comments? This straight up looks like some middle school choreographed talent show shit 
July 29, 2013 @ 23:23:03
dmwalking
Guy ran for 8 hours. I can barely run for 30 minutes
Good find yo. This is dope. 

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 29, 2013 @ 23:56:40
smh cars with that kind of power need to be kept on a track

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

13 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 30, 2013 @ 01:45:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16K6m3Ua2nw
July 30, 2013 @ 02:13:58
^ yall should watch the newsroom.
July 30, 2013 @ 02:17:49
Originally posted by Inactive User
it feels so weird to think this guy was on Dumb and Dumber lol

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 30, 2013 @ 05:34:37

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 30, 2013 @ 06:38:43
i feel like eflow has been skating 2 years so he's still in that 'cool' stage mentality of kids getting into skating so he's upset that people like seeing other creative forms of skating
mrh loves to hate 
spencer does some cool shit but that stupid clip right there that you all are drooling over is nothing but someone throwing a skateboard into a sewage ditch and jumping back on
anyone can do that

real progressive skateboarding is doing things that will make others do things that havent been thought of that are challenging, keyword challenging
Albery Nyberg: real progressive skater 

Also at the same time you gotta love Richie Jackson a real creative dude who fucking kills it
no filler clips that blow up all over tumblr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Phf6VNEg0s

at the same time you got your classic ride in and ride out classic skaters like the local homie bert wooton

fuck you mrh you dont contribute shit 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 30, 2013 @ 06:47:31
old 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x