[Official] Picture/Video/Gif thread Part II

Jul 02, 2013 @ 23:44
Originally posted by Inactive User
Pernell Sweet Pea

One of the greatest Lightweights to ever lace up the gloves, and a defensive Genius. Fuck Julio Cesar chavez
you aint allowed to give your opinion about fights anymore since you said the frail ass asian kid won when he got thrown around like a rag doll
LMAO @ that argument
Jul 02, 2013 @ 23:53
throwback tuesday. BEGIN 
Jul 03, 2013 @ 00:06
Pernell Sweet Pea

One of the greatest Lightweights to ever lace up the gloves, and a defensive Genius. Fuck Julio Cesar chavez
you aint allowed to give your opinion about fights anymore since you said the frail ass asian kid won when he got thrown around like a rag doll

LOL@you still being burnt about some shit I done fucked off and forgot about.
Jul 03, 2013 @ 00:17
Pernell Sweet Peayou aint allowed to give your opinion about fights anymore since you said the frail ass asian kid won when he got thrown around like a rag doll

we all know this fight hurt ya soul like hell cause all you guys share that pinoy L he took

dead @ toyotaguy posting the vid again

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Jul 03, 2013 @ 00:31
shit. i blame the black for looking for trouble.
why do you have to say "black" instead of "guy"? People of all races provoke the police. You're not an offensive commenter, just a dumbass one
lol you mad. where in my comment did i say only blacks antagonize the police? but the point is that dog would have been alive if the black just drove away.
Jul 03, 2013 @ 00:40
light skin vs biege aka bro vs bro

Jul 03, 2013 @ 00:59
Jul 03, 2013 @ 01:28
do u post gay fights on purpose?

WTB NOTHING

Jul 03, 2013 @ 01:35
Anyone remember when ToyotaGuy tried to pass off someone elses WDYWT pic as his? Lol

Jul 03, 2013 @ 01:37
Anyone remember when ToyotaGuy tried to pass off someone elses WDYWT pic as his? Lol
nowai hahahah

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

Jul 03, 2013 @ 01:49
http://bit.ly/vtQZRB

:0

Jul 03, 2013 @ 01:56
lmaooooooooooo
Jul 03, 2013 @ 01:59

Pernell Sweet Pea

we all know this fight hurt ya soul like hell cause all you guys share that pinoy L he took

dead @ toyotaguy posting the vid again

nope, it was all lols to me to see how much it made your hair stand on end  anytime I called the lil dude Pinoy Pac and that he shitted on your hero.

Months later imma still say the same thing now that you brought it up again.

Pinoy Pac won.  He choked out the corny white boy. Cry more about it
Jul 03, 2013 @ 02:04
3, 04 
``you sucking tyler the creator dick nigga u a faggot and everybody know that``
Jul 03, 2013 @ 02:04

Check out Pinoy Pac da Gawd Taking Plays outta Sweet Peas Play Book. White Boy was all mad.
Jul 03, 2013 @ 02:24
so this tv show on mtv called catfish was just looking for this dude and they typed his name and was all shocked and shit then went to commercial
So I typed the name in google and this is what I get

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYJaD_BbswE
Shit literally got like 50 comments in like 2 minutes lmao

why he keep the video up tho
Jul 03, 2013 @ 03:16
the winner of the pinoy vs. white kid fight will never be known
Jul 03, 2013 @ 03:37
so this tv show on mtv called catfish was just looking for this dude and they typed his name and was all shocked and shit then went to commercial
So I typed the name in google and this is what I get

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYJaD_BbswE
Shit literally got like 50 comments in like 2 minutes lmao

why he keep the video up tho
i dont get it.. explain??
Jul 03, 2013 @ 07:46
Clarence ill ask you this question and you are obviously going to lie
If the white kid was asian and the asian kid was white, would the frail kid still have won in your book? Hell naw lol
/argument

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Jul 03, 2013 @ 09:54
Jul 03, 2013 @ 10:16
If the white kid was asian and the asian kid was white, would the frail kid still have won in your book? Hell naw lol
/argument

you are really invested in this shit arent you? Pinoy Pac won. Deal with it
Jul 03, 2013 @ 13:38
Why did he even get arrested? I didnt see him do anything illegal.He didnt get his dog killed,him and his dog are just victims of pigs being pigs and I hope the cop get fired all 3
The dog went to attack the cop, what do you idiots expect?

The dog owner was pushing the boundaries and look what happened lol.
Jul 03, 2013 @ 14:19
Disgusting. 
idgaf about no pets, but damn i fuck with that dogs loyalty real ass nigga
Jul 03, 2013 @ 15:16
Dude was really pushing the boundaries when he was recording. Instead of just recording from a distance like everyone else he was being all obnoxious about it. Pacing back and forth making it known to the cops he was out there investigating with them. So to me the dog was only trying to protect his owner lunging at the cop and ofcourse i would have done the same thing too and shoot the dog too. In the end its the owner fault that his dog is dead. nigga should of just took a quick video and got in his car and ride out but nope.
Jul 03, 2013 @ 15:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUVQ21TZTZA
Jul 03, 2013 @ 16:05
scaring motherfuckers while they are using a huge fucking slicer . nice
Jul 03, 2013 @ 18:32
real talk we KNOW the white kid dished out the more dmg during the fight.  it's just dat choke that he managed to keep going for a while seemed to work
Jul 03, 2013 @ 19:00
Dude was really pushing the boundaries when he was recording. Instead of just recording from a distance like everyone else he was being all obnoxious about it. Pacing back and forth making it known to the cops he was out there investigating with them. So to me the dog was only trying to protect his owner lunging at the cop and ofcourse i would have done the same thing too and shoot the dog too. In the end its the owner fault that his dog is dead. nigga should of just took a quick video and got in his car and ride out but nope.
^ agreed. Not saying the police was right, but this is the owner's fault. Sure the cop didn't have to shoot the dog, but he had a right to take action. Dude shoulda just minded his own business and he wouldn't have a dead dog. Shows how much he cared about him in the first place.
Jul 03, 2013 @ 19:03
Why did he even get arrested? I didnt see him do anything illegal.He didnt get his dog killed,him and his dog are just victims of pigs being pigs and I hope the cop get fired all 3
I feel you, but legally in court the case would say he was detained not "arrested"
Jul 03, 2013 @ 21:42
/argument

you are really invested in this shit arent you? Pinoy Pac won. Deal with it
Clarence u a pinoy huh?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.