Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 24, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
June 24, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
BTD

Black Panther member

June 24, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Why is everyone tryna be ratchet nowadays

Like actively going out there way to force it. You're making millions, you ain't ratchet 
June 24, 2013 @ 06:58 PM
drewblocka

lol so most of us grew up in the 90's.. these young kids that grew up in the 00's are just extra ratchetty 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 24, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
JohnvHarrison

Like actively going out there way to force it. You're making millions, you ain't ratchet 

You're in the UK, you have no idea what ratchet actually means. wearing a long jersey to wear it looks like you have no pants on isn't ratchet or trying to be ratchet. Ratchet girls wish they could look like that. 

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

June 24, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
trolllord

look at dat left arm. looks like an 80 years old grandma 
June 24, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
chief

•••

June 24, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
jaded

look at dat left arm. looks like an 80 years old grandma 
that's her right arm

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 24, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

You're in the UK, you have no idea what ratchet actually means. wearing a long jersey to wear it looks like you have no pants on isn't ratchet or trying to be ratchet. Ratchet girls wish they could look like that. 
My point still stands, people are forcing it
June 24, 2013 @ 08:49 PM

Inactive

June 24, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
beathead

To think, I thought Kreayshawn was going over the top.. At least she from the yay and kick it w/ niggas..  Now we got Miley and Amanda Bynes.. I've seen it all.

June 24, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

June 24, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
Kawaii Leonard

June 24, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
June 24, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
chief

^^
old             

•••

June 24, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
JohnvHarrison

What's your point nigga? I just told you that your definition of Ratchet is wrong. What are they forcing?

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

June 24, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
Captain Al

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

June 24, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
origins

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

June 24, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
A!exander

What's your point nigga? I just told you that your definition of Ratchet is wrong. What are they forcing?
lol chill
June 24, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
NapoleonComplex

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

June 24, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

I'm saying man, people are forcing themselves to talk ratchet, to dress ratchet and act ratchet 

I see people I know imitating ratchetness online/irl, people who were never like that have suddenly tried talking like they're ratchet
June 24, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

lol chill
Lol that's what I'm saying b, he needs to relax
June 24, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
JohnvHarrison

I'm saying man, people are forcing themselves to talk ratchet, to dress ratchet and act ratchet 

I see people I know imitating ratchetness online/irl, people who were never like that have suddenly tried talking like they're ratchet
what is ratchet

June 24, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
yungdeath

edit: this is the guideline to being/becoming ratchet
June 24, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

what is ratchet
They talk ratchet, using slang ratchet people use. They dress a certain way, similar to ratchet people
June 24, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

June 24, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
JohnvHarrison

what is ratchet
They talk ratchet, using slang ratchet people use. They dress a certain way, similar to ratchet people
you can't use the word in the definition of a word, didn't you go to school?

June 24, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
chief

•••

June 24, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Yes, because in school our English lessons consisted of learning the definition of ratchet. Ofcourse I went to school.

Should I look in the Oxford dictionary and get that for you?

It's a hard word to define tbh, it's one of them ones where the characteristics of ratchetness are easier to describe than actually defining ratchet.

Have I hurt your feelings? You seem unhappy.
June 24, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
JohnvHarrison

Yes, because in school our English lessons consisted of learning the definition of ratchet. Ofcourse I went to school.

Should I look in the Oxford dictionary and get that for you?

It's a hard word to define tbh, it's one of them ones where the characteristics of ratchetness are easier to describe than actually defining ratchet.

Have I hurt your feelings? You seem unhappy.
it's not hard to define. You could've put "ghetto as fuck" and I would've accepted it. 

And asking if i'm mad isn't gonna end this, pal.

Please login first to reply.